Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,949 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils (18211 Views)

Chelsea Boss Exposes Secret Lesson He Learnt From EPL After Trashing Huddersfied / Saudi Trashing Nigeria On Twitter / Nigeria Trends Worldwide On Twitter After Trashing Argentina 4 - 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by enginer050(m): 9:07am On Sep 10, 2017
Abbotp:
LALA FOR TOP 9...KEEPER GO DEY SEE SNAKE! grin grin grin grin
Abeg I never redy to laf today
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 10, 2017
dreamangel:

Wetin? Na Seun send you? If he like make him be spirit, we go know am that day tongue
Lol! You think I don't want to meet him someday too? It's easier to meet Mark Zukerberg than Mr Osewa.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by sadzness: 9:13am On Sep 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by nwakibe: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2017
I go play 8. I'm the best 8 in my town o
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Abayor7: 9:19am On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:

isn't this sexism?
No, its Fuckism
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 10, 2017
reality17:

Am begining to suspect u... U ARE A GUY

so because I'm interested in football
it means I'm a guy?
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by femi4: 9:24am On Sep 10, 2017
Donkaz:
I wan be nairaland devils coach oo.
How I go fit apply??
why devil...name don finish
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by naptu2: 9:26am On Sep 10, 2017
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Mobsicles: 9:27am On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:

isn't this sexism?

Tell him ooooo.

Why can't we play hian
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Caseless: 9:30am On Sep 10, 2017
fiftynaira:

It's not for ladies

You can come as a fan
evaberry or what's her name, that one na lady?
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by naptu2: 9:31am On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:

isn't this sexism?

Mobsicles:

Tell him ooooo.

Why can't we play hian

Of course ladies can play. Check the video I posted earlier.
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Caseless: 9:32am On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:

so because I'm interested in football

it means I'm a guy?
you're a guy. Don't push us into bringing out details. We know how we do it here to prove your gender.
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by SalomonKane: 9:33am On Sep 10, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

The team names shocked me. "Instagram Warriors", "Nairaland Devils"... What the...?! Not surprising, Nairalanders are infamous for posting sadistic comments. The tag fits us.
Then again, check Lezz' brutality, postmann's poetic slaps _seun's obvious hate for God and of course, your knock-out punches, not forgetting the den of idiots the site showcase. Why won't Nairalanders be tagged as 'devils'? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Bonimoney(m): 9:35am On Sep 10, 2017
Am a satitified #7#+#11#= 9
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by tellwisdom: 9:38am On Sep 10, 2017
Include me, I'm playing
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by NothingDoMe: 9:38am On Sep 10, 2017
Thewhatsupcity:

To come watch the Match and support the Nairaland Devils on September 30th, 2017 at Campos Square, Lagos, Buy your tickets here>> https://pay.wallet.ng/thetpl/tpl9

For those interested, see here

https://www.nairaland.com/3993223/naija-social-media-football-competition
Buy which tickets? Something that is supposed to be free in order to foster unity.

You people like to make money using any means angry
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Rooneyboy(m): 9:40am On Sep 10, 2017
Jarus:

Okay.

What time/ day will the event be taking place, I'm not more lagos based and will really like to be part of it.

So, I'm looking at taking my leave to meet the event.

Please do keep us posted as regards the time, date and venue. Also if there would be contributions to make before the event.
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by lasisi69(f): 9:41am On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:

isn't this sexism?
he stated the obvious, and you are claiming you know English.... How's that discriminating?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by fiftynaira(m): 9:42am On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:

isn't this sexism?

Seems to me you re a feminist??

Can you kick the round leather??
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by ruffDiamond: 9:43am On Sep 10, 2017
7ran53nd:
Football is good but can't we just develop interest in other sports?
yeah right like boxing for instance love the sport die I like punching face...this football thing don too much abeg
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by chronique(m): 9:44am On Sep 10, 2017
Nma27:
Chronique should be the striker. Soberdrunk will do well as the goalkeeper. grin grin

Me? Striker? How did you come about that?
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by soberdrunk(m): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2017
Nma27:
Chronique should be the striker. Soberdrunk will do well as the goalkeeper. grin grin

You want the story of "99-0" to become a reality? grin
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Lanceslot(m): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2017
7ran53nd:
Football is good but can't we just develop interest in other sports?
I love football but plays Volleyball better.
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2017
chronique:

Me? Striker? How did you come about that?
Yea well, figured u for a fit person don't know why. Can you? You play ball?
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 10, 2017
soberdrunk:

You want the story of "99-0" to become a reality? grin
hahahhahahahahaha.... Your potbelly won't allow u catch one single shot abi? Chai!
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by chronique(m): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2017
Nma27:
Yea well, figured u for a fit person don't know why. Can you? You play ball?

I was shocked at how you came about that and yeah, I used to play ball way back but you can't rely on me to come for something like this except you want me to turn up on the day of the event, to join the team (which is not possible). Besides, one call on the pitch that someone wants to buy a car, and I'm out with the speed of light... grin
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by omoiyalayi(m): 10:00am On Sep 10, 2017
Nairaland Devils ? haba

Of all the name to choose

Don't you guys think you could have come up with a better name?

I think whoever choose that name is a Man United fan
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by soberdrunk(m): 10:01am On Sep 10, 2017
Nma27:
hahahhahahahahaha.... Your potbelly won't allow u catch one single shot abi? Chai!

The only time i ever played football in my entire life was in 'primary school' and i played with the female squad beacause i was so bad at it that my fellow guys wont have me. If it was a 'swimming' competition then i am your guy because i am amphibious grin
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Somebody should tag the CEO... Oluwaseun Osewa.
This is an opportunity to meet the guy.
You will never see him.He received an invitation to dine at aso rock but he refused to go.None Of his recent pix is on internet.
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2017
chronique:

I was shocked at how you came about that and yeah, I used to play ball way back but you can't rely on me to come for something like this except you want me to turn up on the day of the event, to join the team (which is not possible). Besides, one call on the pitch that someone wants to buy a car, and I'm out with the speed of light... grin
Lol. Sometimes it is good to just chill and have fun. A day without ur biz won't impoverish u. tongue
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

You will never see him.He received an invitation to dine at aso rock but he refused to go.None Of his recent pix is on internet.
The Guy's humility eh. He's not interested in d power and money struggles. The lil he makes from NL is OK for him. He's wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FIBA: Nigeria Finishes 17th As Africa’s Best At FIBA World Cup In China / Crystal Palace "Incensed" By Arsenal's Cheap Bid For Zaha / Nigeria U15 Boys Arrive Abuja After Four-nation Invitational Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.