Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils (18209 Views)

Chelsea Boss Exposes Secret Lesson He Learnt From EPL After Trashing Huddersfied / Saudi Trashing Nigeria On Twitter / Nigeria Trends Worldwide On Twitter After Trashing Argentina 4 - 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 10, 2017
soberdrunk:

The only time i ever played football in my entire life was in 'primary school' and i played with the female squad beacause i was so bad at it that my fellow guys wont have me. If it was a 'swimming' competition then i am your guy because i am amphibious grin
Your potbelly for allow you float? Please oo
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Kubed2klin(m): 10:14am On Sep 10, 2017
Thewhatsupcity:
Nairalanders!!! The trashing will be epic.

The passion Nigerians have for football and sports is undeniable. 

The Twitter Premier League tapped into that passion and built on it to introduce an actual Football event where fans could come out to show their skills on the pitch. 

8 editions and 3 years after, The Twitter Premier League is making daring moves and have challenged Nairaland Devils, Instagram Warriors and the Facebook stars to an epic battle!!!

It's not just Twitter anymore. Take our national pride as Nairalandeers.

Until all of Social Media sees what we are truly made of. They cannot be taking us for Granted!!

Goodbye to the Twitter Premier League (TPL). 

To come watch the Match and support the Nairaland Devils on September 30th, 2017 at Campos Square, Lagos, Buy your tickets here>> https://pay.wallet.ng/thetpl/tpl9

For those interested, see here

https://www.nairaland.com/3993223/naija-social-media-football-competition

They will sha trash the Nairaland team at TPL. Una think say na play them dey play for there abi?
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by chronique(m): 10:15am On Sep 10, 2017
Nma27:
Lol. Sometimes it is good to just chill and have fun. A day without ur biz won't impoverish u. tongue

Yeah but like I said, I don't expect to turn up just that day and be given a chance to play...
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by vengedre(m): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2017
poo embarassed
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by NLProblemChild(m): 10:22am On Sep 10, 2017
Thank God, its not far from my house in Lagos island, I will just come like a normal looker
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2017
Mynd44:

Bobrisky will be captain
Hahaha,he'll be taking selfies and twerking for you on the pitch.
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2017
Nma27:
The Guy's humility eh. He's not interested in d power and money struggles. The lil he makes from NL is OK for him. He's wise.
I like him for that.if na me ehn?chai,i go shakara like...
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2017
kingreign:
King GAZZUZZ spotted cool

need my limbs intact, I will be cheering you guys from the side lines, while sipping my origin cool
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 10, 2017
chronique:

Yeah but like I said, I don't expect to turn up just that day and be given a chance to play...
All d best.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Aden777(m): 11:08am On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:

isn't this sexism?
U too like English... Come make dem romance ur bone marrow...
No b only sexism, da kin ce genderism...
I remember that year wey one lady called China was the undisputed female wrestler... Na so she say she wan fight with one of the men wey dey fight WWE... That was how her career ended... Na d guy break her neck during fight... Ambulance gat enter come carry her comot...
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by vicadex07(m): 11:10am On Sep 10, 2017
mansakhalifa:
Nairaland Devils? Kind'a like that. But,why not Nairalan Red Devils?

no, it should be nairaland black evil grin
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by reality17(m): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:

so because I'm interested in football

it means I'm a guy?

Not that but most of ur comments here are suspicious
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Oduwils222(m): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
free2ryhme:
when e dey happen

E go make o
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by edicied: 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Abudu2000:
exactly bro. Unlike china there are alot of tall individuals here who can do better in basket ball. We still decide to follow our collonial masters even after we claim to have gained independence.

Smh
Lol Nigeria is still under indirect-Rule grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Donkaz(m): 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
femi4:
why devil...name don finish
hahaha Na to strike fear na
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by WrathOfHadez(m): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
EmperorLee:

Hahahaha. And to think that the most active person on this thread is the sadistic mod of nairaland cheesy.

Let me go and create a new account for ban awaits me grin
Hahahahaha. I heard Mynd44 has great love for football but his legs which look like that of a crossbreed between kingfisher and wader of the kookaburra specie can't allow him play for more than 5 minutes.

Mynd44, I lie?

Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Thewhatsupcity(m): 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
LukeLook:
team list

Not yet ready. You can join the team, click this link to register https://thetpl.org/all-teams/#join
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by princetom1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Somebody should tag the CEO... Oluwaseun Osewa.
This is an opportunity to meet the guy.

Bad idea,,, DOA and NO SHOW
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Noble4life(m): 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
O boy! I dey oo. I dey play defence, 5or 6.it will take the combination of Harzard and Neyma to pass me go score.
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Shalomdee(f): 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Football is a sin beware
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by EmperorLee(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by nanadeeva01(f): 6:55am On Sep 11, 2017
Shalomdee:
Football is a sin beware
tell me something undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crystal Palace "Incensed" By Arsenal's Cheap Bid For Zaha / Nigeria U15 Boys Arrive Abuja After Four-nation Invitational Tournament / Nigeria (2) Vs. Cote D'ivoire (0) In 2008 Olympics: Nigeria Wins!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.