Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Funny views - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny views (1136 Views)

Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views / Buhari VS Atiku International Forcasters Views. / Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny views by Prestige2050: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny views by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
Do you know southerners are in command of five out of the Army's eight divisions, The exercise has not commenced yet you are here blabbing.
On till you come up proper reasons, shut your mouth !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny views by Pcharles2(m): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
Do you know southerners are in command of five out of the Army's eight divisions, The exercise has not commenced yet you are here blabbing.
Nawa for you oo!
Re: Funny views by Prestige2050: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
I won't exchange words with you but if you are as learned as I'm to believe then you would see that I talked about the bosses of our forces and not Army and by the way the head of the army is a northerner andan those five supposed southerners still report to him bt maybe u didn't knw dis. Talking abt the mission, let me agree with you that it has not started yet bt r u a kid? Let's compare the rate of kidnapping in the South East to other Yoruba speaking states in this year. Let's talk about what the FG have done so far abt the herdsmen attacks. Brother u shud b smarter than ur post.

3 Likes

Re: Funny views by MalcoImX: 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
Kanu has done his own and nobody talked to him. If the stern warning by the president that this administration will not be the one in which Nigeria breaks is not enough for him, then nobody should caution the country in protecting its sovereignty.
There's no abuse that he didn't haul on former HOSs and none replied him. He must be naive to have thought these veterans won't counter his shenanigans.
And who told you that the operation is against kidnapping only? Igbos have a very peculiar weakness - that of seeing what they want to see.
Re: Funny views by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
Prestige2050:
I won't exchange words with you but if you are as learned as I'm to believe then you would see that I talked about the bosses of our forces and not Army and by the way the head of the army is a northerner andan those five supposed southerners still report to him bt maybe u didn't knw dis. Talking abt the mission, let me agree with you that it has not started yet bt r u a kid? Let's compare the rate of kidnapping in the South East to other Yoruba speaking states in this year. Let's talk about what the FG have done so far abt the herdsmen attacks. Brother u shud b smarter than ur post.
hehehe so it is now forces and no more army whose operations you are against huh shifting goal post ! Operation Awaste , safe haven plus ops mesa are assisting the police in both regions respectively. say something better !

4 Likes

Re: Funny views by Prestige2050: 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
I also want to believe you didn't read upto the point of the oil wells I talked about. The FG instead of curbing herdsmen attacks are instead proposing that in each state, provision should be made for them to stay, and feed their animals. Please tell me where in the world does dis happen? Cattle rearing is a business jst like other businesses, if those that are into the business want land in any part of the country, let dem buy. Let me add dat most of the cows u see in streets etc are not owned by the herdsmen bt by very big men in our society, now tell me, since the cows are not owned by the herdsmen, why den are dey walking around with sofisticated weapons raping and killing helpless Nigerians. At dis point ur post make me wonder if u r even a Nigerian or if you are in this country @ all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny views by Prestige2050: 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
hehehe so it is now forces and no more army whose operations you are against huh shifting goal post ! Operation Awaste , safe haven plus ops mesa are assisting the police in both regions respectively. say something better !
why u act so naive is wat I can't place my fingers on bt how about you reply my 1st comment on the oil well etc. Nigerians like u r always quick to cry out wen día own is affected

2 Likes

Re: Funny views by Prestige2050: 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
MalcoImX:
Kanu has done his own and nobody talked to him. If the stern warning by the president that this administration will not be the one in which Nigeria breaks is not enough for him, then nobody should caution the country in protecting its sovereignty.
There's no abuse that he didn't haul on former HOSs and none replied him. He must be naive to have thought these veterans won't counter his shenanigans.
And who told you that the operation is against kidnapping only? Igbos have a very peculiar weakness - that of seeing what they want to see.
I wasn't told about the operation nor did I read about the broadcast, I watched the commanding officer talk about the operation and by the way why is no 1 talking about other topics in this article?

1 Like

Re: Funny views by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
my friend the issue of oil wells did not happen today, mind you owners of oil wells are not regulators. its pathetic of you to suddenly change trajectory to oil wells having failed to present a superior argument to the security issues and heads or their organizations.
Nobody is denying you the right to air your opinion, but please present credible facts and not flim flams raced with sentiments.
Any false narrative you bring here will be countered.

1 Like

Re: Funny views by MalcoImX: 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
Prestige2050:
I wasn't told about the operation nor did I read about the broadcast, I watched the commanding officer talk about the operation and by the way why is no 1 talking about other topics in this article?
And you bring in the Fulani to score points. You want somebody who treks from Kano to say PH with his cattle to buy which land? Anybody can buy any goods from Onitsha or Lagos and sell it along the way, even before bringing it to his shop in Kano or Sokoto, but the Fulani, who is 'not' a Nigerian must buy all the land that he passes through.
Re: Funny views by Aniomadei2: 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
Prestige2050:
I will like to start this article with "I'm not here to cause commotion" But to enlighten my fellow Nigerians with genuine intention. A mission has just been sanctioned in South Eastern Nigeria supposely to curb kidnapping, and maintain sanity in the region now quick to the fact. The supposed purpose for this mission is all crap. This mission is meant to silent igbos and IPOB supporters. Just like other operations in this region, this one comes with more force, brutality and this is me been mild. Between 2015 to 2017, the current Government have killed more igbos than any other administration since after the civil war. Of recent the presidency has forcefully retired some top ranked military officers most of which are from South East, South South and only ten percent from the very large Northern Nigeria. I can't totally account the attrosities commited by this administration. If truly the mission in South Eastern Nigeria is to curb Kidnapping, why can't a military officer from that region head the operation because the way I see it, he will be more zealous to stop what is supposedly happening in his region but then again, maybe this is me over thinking things but please let try to justify the newly appointed NNPC Bosses. Not a single person from the regions talked about above, no one owns an oil well in that region. Check out our armed forces all of them are headed by Northerners, go to ministries, government parastatals most are headed by Northerners. At this point I want to call on other well meaning Nigerians to speak out on all the injustice, tribalism, Nepotism, religious bla bla bla that is happening in this country. Let's keep our differences aside and fight against the real enemy of this country. I don't want to open the topic of islamizing the country or the talk on restructuring as this will be too long a topic. But please Nigerian let's come out and fight against this. Let's not be naive, this country is not growing. And please and please just like Buhari ain't the savior of this country so is Atiku. Thanks and God bless Nigeria

EZIGBO ONYE OKWU ASI....TRIBALIST LIKE YOU. GO AND LOOK FOR WHAT YOU WILL DO TO HELP YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY. NDI B'ANYI BU NDI IGBO ABURO NDI EJI OKWU ASI NA TOO MUCH COMPLAIN MALU

1 Like

Re: Funny views by Aniomadei2: 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
EZIGBO ONYE OKWU ASI....TRIBALIST LIKE YOU. GO AND LOOK FOR WHAT YOU WILL DO TO HELP YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY. NDI B'ANYI BU NDI IGBO ABURO NDI EJI OKWU ASI NA TOO MUCH COMPLAIN MALU
Re: Funny views by Yyeske(m): 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
OP, continue the hate you hear. Go for Theresa Onuorah's song and dance on radio Biafra now.
Nice beautiful song, on now

(1) (Reply)

Kanu May Have Been Killed By The Army, IPOB Alleges / ANAMBRA People Let's Stand For The Truth / Buhari Busted On Radio Biafra London Facebook Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.