Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Nicki Minaj Wore Million Dollar Worth Of Diamond Gown To Her Hometown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Wore Million Dollar Worth Of Diamond Gown To Her Hometown (2395 Views)

DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) / Davido & Chioma Arrive Her Hometown Owerri: 'Club Go Turn Traditional Wedding' / Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Wore Million Dollar Worth Of Diamond Gown To Her Hometown by izuagba: 6:12am On Sep 10, 2017

Re: Nicki Minaj Wore Million Dollar Worth Of Diamond Gown To Her Hometown by Zeze06(m): 6:34am On Sep 10, 2017
Her money her diamond... Her hometown her people...

God just selected some people and decided to bless them with "one kind moni", I hope say I follow for the selected sha.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Wore Million Dollar Worth Of Diamond Gown To Her Hometown by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:40am On Sep 10, 2017
If na Nigeria Seun will be like---mk two pieces jus fall mk I pik am go sell. lol
Re: Nicki Minaj Wore Million Dollar Worth Of Diamond Gown To Her Hometown by somito121(m): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=Kalashnikov102 post=60309003]If na Nigeria Seun will be like---mk two pieces jus fall mk I pik am go sell. lol
What has SEUN done to you? cool
Re: Nicki Minaj Wore Million Dollar Worth Of Diamond Gown To Her Hometown by Kalashnikov102(m): 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=somito121 post=60316545][/quote] Seun is my dawg from day one wink
Re: Nicki Minaj Wore Million Dollar Worth Of Diamond Gown To Her Hometown by princealexndre(m): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
She has d money.
Re: Nicki Minaj Wore Million Dollar Worth Of Diamond Gown To Her Hometown by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
if it be in my country, even those her guards would look for a way to strip her of that gown

(1) (Reply)

Premier Movies To Watch Out For This Festive Season / Check Out Tiwa Savage Braless Dress To Headies Award (photos) / Adorable Loveup Photos Of Tekno And His Baby Mama Lola Rae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.