Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (69701 Views)

I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by JaffyJoe(m): 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
Omo you get long throat haba.180 daughters of Eve, only you? Bros you don carry Adisa.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
God will save you. Nothing dey happen.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by STARGREEN(m): 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
I have no idea as i have done what you had done before. You will help us in this research.
That notwithstanding, visit any FMC close to you, there will always be solution.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Lilymax(f): 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2017

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Threebear(m): 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
Definitely symptoms of HIV.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by elhafeez(m): 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
Bros u are à top striker. you are up there with messi, Ronaldo and Neyma. 180 goals in 4 years. 45 goals in each season. Good luck with thé test. i take God beg u slow down. because i know u cant stop at once.

6 Likes

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by hotdealz(m): 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
GeneralNass:

Hmmmm, hw do u knw it's malaria sir?
treat malaria and typhoid. You would be fine.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Give your life to Jesus before the devil finishes you..

You slept with 180... you think it's MTN customer care you were dealing on.....

don't forget to give us feedback after tomorrow's test

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by teamsynergy: 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
ok
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by borie4u(m): 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Those are actually signs of HIV. If you go to the hospital now and it reads negative u will still need to repeat the test after another month but a test will clear all doubt. Its doesn't mean that because of the symptoms u have the virus. Live responsibly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
Sleeping with different prostitutes, u don't need anybody to tell u that u deserve chronic test, in fact do it in different hospitals to be sure of ur status
and if u are fortunate to be positive, don't hesitate to visit Prophet T B Joshua for divine healing

4 Likes

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by makeitijn: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
GeneralNass:
Please Doctors In The House Help, Are These Signs And Symptoms Of HIV?

On 23rd of last month i went to a brothel met a dark chubby girl and took her in, we had sex with condom on and also kissed like 6minutes wet kisses, then after am done i came out and took in another one, this one is tall and fair. She gave me head for like a minute + to two minutes i had some tiny sores on my dick though, she then wore me a condom before sex.
Then same day i went back again, i told the first girl (the dark and chubby one) we had sex with condom on and wet kisses for like 3 minutes, i then withdrew my mouth because her silava and lips are smelling with enough cigarette, then i was done and took in another one a dark tall one, we just had normal sex and nothing else like kissing and head, since i started visiting prostitutes this is the first time am kissing one and also receiving head from one, i must admit here that i have slept with more than 180 prostitutes totally in 4 years time since i started having sex, although condom has busted about 5times but i always detected it immediately, except one which i didn't knew that it has busted and i was going for about 3 minutes before i knew what was going on, i was very high though i guess that was why.
Now back to the symptoms am experiencing, i got a sore like those of malaria sores with blisters at the right side of my mouth then some days later they form a dey sore and i peeled them off.
After then about 3 - 5 days later i started having body weakness every evening for about 3 days then it has suddenly development to fever that is coming every evening accompanied with uncontrollable Shivering, cold, headache, serious night sweat that i have never had before, mild body temperature and dizziness, those are all the symptoms am currently experiencing from the past 5 days now and it normally comes every evening, one thing i also noticed is that immediately i took some drugs all the symptoms with disappeared within a space of 1 - 2 hours till the next evening, it will then re-appear.
I have already promised God Almighty that i will never and ever engage in anything sex till i married and i vowed with my life. And nothing can change it, it's been 9days clear now and i have not had anything sex or even the thought of it.
Am planning going for an hiv text on Monday which is tomorrow and am very afraid now.
know your status privately

buy Dr Greg HIV/aids home test kit and come alive again.
check my profile immediately

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Zeze06(m): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
cry
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Stormyweather(m): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
I doubt if you are positive. Those signs are too heavy for someone who just contracted the virus. Treat malaria properly first. If you are shy to go to the hospital for a test(I doubt if someone who visits the brothel frequently like you claimed would be shy tho), buy a test strip for 1&2 or tell them test strip for xyz. You can get this in any reputable pharmacy.i just feel you might have herpes not hiv. Your mind will torment you until you do the test. Remember if you are positive and you discover early, you can live like you don't have it, have sex and not transfer it. Please the test strip doesn't cost more than 500 not some exorbitant amount I saw here on nairaland.
Good luck sir

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by mrwonlasewonie: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Oga go do your Hiv test and Stop alucinating and be waiting for someone to tell tell you its just a System of malaria so that you will sleep happily after. Better enter hospital and clear your conscience
while in the waiting room anxiously waiting for the result his heart will be doing gbi gbi gbi.his hands and legs will feel paralyzed from fear and paranoia grin

His brain and taste buds will be deceiving him as if he has headache and bitter taste in his mouth grin

That waiting room feeling before the result comes out grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by mumeen4allah(m): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hmmmm
I wish you goodluck. Just go for the test to clear ur uncertainties. Please sin no more brother
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by woye77: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
Relax! I'm about 80% sure it's NOT HIV since you say you've been using condom. Men don't contact HIV that easily, Just be careful , Okay? lipsrsealed
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
grin grin bro your case is different
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Built2last: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
GeneralNass:

Lol, very funny. Lol

Had a friend who could not approach hospital for over 8 months for fear of the result. He promised heaven a Bentley if he comes out clean.

Today he is back to business after the test.

You are addicted to sex with whores that's a problem you need to address first.

Whatever your result comes out to be. You won't stop. It's an addiction you need to deal with. The images of how the several customers you have there give it to you won't just leave because you did test and result came out.

Bro...life is too sweet when you have money to be toyed with in the hands of strange women.

4 Likes

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by emeijeh(m): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lilymax:

Lmao

The thing no taya you?
The guy said 180!
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by makeitijn: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
you're a dead an/woman until you are aware of your HIV/aids status..
buy Dr Gregs HIV/aids home test kit and know your status privately.
do it yourself 99.99%accuracy

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
woye77:
Relax! I'm about 80% sure it's NOT HIV since you say you've been using condom. Men don't contact HIV that easily, Just be careful , Okay? lipsrsealed

The summary of this message of compensation is that Men do contact HIV, period
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by nams77: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
Op HIV loading. Those are definitely signs of HIV. Test now and test three months later if the first one is negative. There is life after HIV positive
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Trustme2(m): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked :oYou mean 180 prostitutes? Where do you find such. Are u Solomon ? Or you want to break his record? How old are you? Is sex food ? I doubt if you'll be stable financially if your funds go into unprofitable pussy. Why not get a girlfriend instead of putting your life at risk. Anyway I'll forward your record to Guineas Book of record. Am sure an award is patiently waiting for you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by mumeen4allah(m): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
while in the waiting room anxiously waiting for the result his heart will be doing gbi gbi gbi.his hands and legs will feel paralyzed from fear and paranoia grin

His brain and taste buds will be deceiving him as if he has headache and bitter taste in his mouth grin

That waiting room feeling before the result comes out grin
yes, you got it. I have experienced it before. Si, the anxiety no easy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by tbliss22(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Go for test asap, if it's positive start the treatment but if negative never bleep ashawo again o.

Try have a girl and try have a stable relationship, but I doubt if she will be able to withstand ur sex huge drive.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by makeitijn: 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
test your partner before sex. clear your doubts and gain back your confidence in this disease ravaged world
GET DR GREG HIV/AIDS HOME TEST KIT AND KNOW YOUR STATUS BY DOING IT YOURSELF.
see my profile

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by olaniyisamuel(m): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
[sub][/sub] undecided
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Stormyweather(m): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
Oma307:
Sleeping with different prostitutes, u don't need anybody to tell u that u deserve chronic test, in fact do it in different hospitals to be sure of ur status
and if u are fortunate to be positive, don't hesitate to visit Prophet T B Joshua for divine healing
Madame calm down. No need to judge
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Chukabiz1961(m): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
Old boy, you have entered one chance already. Just go and confirm your status so that when next you see tall and short vaginas, you will pose like this man.

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Uyi168: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
Some persons sabi play with their life sha

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by guru90: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
Your mate are making cool cash.... You just based on F. 180 in 4 years.... No go repent keep on F. You have the mind to post this article via social media. Shame on You.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

553 New COVID-19 Cases, 159 Discharged And 12 Deaths On May 30 - (1758 Tested) / Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) / Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.