Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (69798 Views)

I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by yansky(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
GeneralNass:
Please Doctors In The House Help, Are These Signs And Symptoms Of HIV?

On 23rd of last month i went to a brothel met a dark chubby girl and took her in, we had sex with condom on and also kissed like 6minutes wet kisses, then after am done i came out and took in another one, this one is tall and fair. She gave me head for like a minute + to two minutes i had some tiny sores on my dick though, she then wore me a condom before sex.
Then same day i went back again, i told the first girl (the dark and chubby one) we had sex with condom on and wet kisses for like 3 minutes, i then withdrew my mouth because her silava and lips are smelling with enough cigarette, then i was done and took in another one a dark tall one, we just had normal sex and nothing else like kissing and head, since i started visiting prostitutes this is the first time am kissing one and also receiving head from one, i must admit here that i have slept with more than 180 prostitutes totally in 4 years time since i started having sex, although condom has busted about 5times but i always detected it immediately, except one which i didn't knew that it has busted and i was going for about 3 minutes before i knew what was going on, i was very high though i guess that was why.
Now back to the symptoms am experiencing, i got a sore like those of malaria sores with blisters at the right side of my mouth then some days later they form a dey sore and i peeled them off.
After then about 3 - 5 days later i started having body weakness every evening for about 3 days then it has suddenly development to fever that is coming every evening accompanied with uncontrollable Shivering, cold, headache, serious night sweat that i have never had before, mild body temperature and dizziness, those are all the symptoms am currently experiencing from the past 5 days now and it normally comes every evening, one thing i also noticed is that immediately i took some drugs all the symptoms with disappeared within a space of 1 - 2 hours till the next evening, it will then re-appear.
I have already promised God Almighty that i will never and ever engage in anything sex till i married and i vowed with my life. And nothing can change it, it's been 9days clear now and i have not had anything sex or even the thought of it.
Am planning going for an hiv text on Monday which is tomorrow and am very afraid now.

Bros you have malaria. Go and treat yourself. Malaria kills faster than HIV
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by kalufelix(m): 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
Op Calm Down Na Malaria
Pay Attention To The Brand Of Beer You Consume ....
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by tayo60(f): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
Bro, you are HIV +. You go soon peme. grin

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by excorperwheezy(m): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
steph2sweet:
Some people just lack self control

See them!!!! na because of u tubaba sing "HOLY HOLY"...let s/he who haven't fornicated throw the first stone. I am very sure my laptop would enter ur puna very comfortable with enough space for my laptop bag, modem, laptop charger and table.

Whats d different btw d left ear and right ear of a cow? He eff one billion puna and you eff just one banana out of marriage.

Note...she will come and claim married woman, like she was a virgin before she got married. He came asking for advice and not to be rebuked with such sentence. #WheezyCaresNation #iLoveLaposhlady

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Klington: 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Badman77: 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
Unless in ur previous encounters,if its abt these recent 1ce,my brother na untill 6 months b4 u go knw ur fate,
So after d 2moro test,pls try it again after 6months
Hopefully it will be negative.Henceforth het married or BE CAREFUL!99% of men love it too(includin MUA�) Bt d xonsequences made us HUBLE.#wiseup
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Wayne4uall(m): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
balosunky:
u don't do Ashawo which is good actually but Mr special adviser way ur land

You hit the nail on the head grin

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by jojothegreat(m): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
180??
Give this guy some oscar shocked

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by grandstar(m): 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
ShyCypher:
Hahhhhahahahhhhahha
grin grin grin

Nairaland no go kill me oh!
I return after 2 days & meet this as d very first post?!

Where do I start now? Nigga, u dey kiss ashy? Yu get mind oh!

E don be 4 yu my nigga!
Yu gonna die & nuttin' can stop it! grin

Lalas247, SunshineR, SunshineG abeg join me in wishin' dis nigga Happy DeathDay & only one return!

Weep with those who weep and rejoice with those who rejoice (Romans 12:15)
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Tonason: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
You already have it, sorry, repent now and receive Christ , so you can be saved at last

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by madgoat(m): 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
GeneralNass:

On 23rd of last month i went to a brothel met a dark chubby girl and took her in, we had sex with condom on and also kissed like 6minutes wet kisses, then after am done i came out and took in another one, this one is tall and fair. She gave me head for like a minute + to two minutes i had some tiny sores on my dick though, she then wore me a condom before sex.
Then same day i went back again, i told the first girl (the dark and chubby one) we had sex with condom on and wet kisses for like 3 minutes, i then withdrew my mouth because her silava and lips are smelling with enough cigarette, then i was done and took in another one a dark tall one, we just had normal sex and nothing else like kissing and head, since i started visiting prostitutes this is the first time am kissing one and also receiving head from one, i must admit here that i have slept with more than 180 prostitutes totally in 4 years time since i started having sex, although condom has busted about 5times but i always detected it immediately, except one which i didn't knew that it has busted and i was going for about 3 minutes before i knew what was going on, i was very high though i guess that was why.
Now back to the symptoms am experiencing, i got a sore like those of malaria sores with blisters at the right side of my mouth then some days later they form a dey sore and i peeled them off.
After then about 3 - 5 days later i started having body weakness every evening for about 3 days then it has suddenly development to fever that is coming every evening accompanied with uncontrollable Shivering, cold, headache, serious night sweat that i have never had before, mild body temperature and dizziness, those are all the symptoms am currently experiencing from the past 5 days now and it normally comes every evening, one thing i also noticed is that immediately i took some drugs all the symptoms with disappeared within a space of 1 - 2 hours till the next evening, it will then re-appear.
I have already promised God Almighty that i will never and ever engage in anything sex till i married and i vowed with my life. And nothing can change it, it's been 9days clear now and i have not had anything sex or even the thought of it.
Am planning going for an hiv text on Monday which is tomorrow and am very afraid now.
It could also be just malaria fever that u have.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Kikikikiki. Take it easy. You could have an heart attack.
Lol. I like the way you continued the personality assault here again. Its typical! I'm used to it grin
Anyway I've passed my mesaage. I'm very sure OP is regretting his actions. Lol!!
Enjoy yourself Mr Forensic Psychologist grin
get help!!!!!
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by emmyreelz(m): 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
bros.. with your numbers.,you deserve a "ballon d'wh0re"

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Egghead4real: 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hey! It's there based on your explanation.Oya abstain immediately and repent_the only solution.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by tuscani: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
ShyCypher:
Hahhhhahahahhhhahha
grin grin grin

Nairaland no go kill me oh!
I return after 2 days & meet this as d very first post?!

Where do I start now? Nigga, u dey kiss ashy? Yu get mind oh!

E don be 4 yu my nigga!
Yu gonna die & nuttin' can stop it! grin

Lalas247, SunshineR, SunshineG abeg join me in wishin' dis nigga Happy DeathDay & only one return!
evil savagery

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by tuscani: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
dirtymoney:
While you and the doctors battle with the symptoms, let me battle with the accounting.
180 prostitutes in 4 years.
Assuming each prostitute cost 1,000 that would translate to 180,000.00
That is 35 per year.
Assuming after the first year 35,000 was invested at 5% per month.
5% = per month
= 1,750*12 = 21,000
At the end of second year. Principal + Interest = 35,000 + 21,000 =56,000
Second month savings from Ashawo abstinence 35,000
Add that to the first year principal +Interest. =71,000
At year 3.
71,000 invested at 5% per month would yield 3,550 per month and 41,600 in 12 months.
Add that to the principal and interest of year 2 and the Ashawo abstinence savings of year 3 = 148,000.
At year 4.
148,000 invested at 5% would yield 7,400 per month and 88,800 at the end of the year.
Add that to the principals and interests of preceeding years plus the Ashawo Abstinence savings for year 4 = 88,800 +148,000 + 35,000 = 271,800
All calculations are in Naira.
So in 4 years N271,800 would have been saved.
271,800 can get you a considerably small piece of land where u can start a small business in the village. Eg snail or snake farming.
Anyway.when the results are out on Monday, ensure u give us update. Everyone has a second chance. Ensure you don't abuse it.
Good luck
good

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by skuribeebo: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
walking dead

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Sarah20A(f): 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
Na wao bros, you dey kiss ashawo anyhow, you nor get girlfriend? Na so you like Bleep? Pray your result come out negative.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by 86bee(f): 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
My sincere medical advice is to treat urself for malaria which u av the classical symptoms of and on the oda hand do d HIV test. but those r not d classical symptoms of hiv.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

Over achiever! Where do you get the energy and resources to fvvk 4 girls in a night? They charge 10k per round mehn! And who kisses a working girl? Whew! May God help you. It is well.

the guy is doing quantity not quality - more like 3 to 5k cheesy
10k plus na university chicks doing weekend runs

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by somehow: 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
I believe you are saving #1k weekly too or even more since you don't do ashawo.
By now, your savings account should be so huge and invested amount should be growing weekly.
dirtymoney:
While you and the doctors battle with the symptoms, let me battle with the accounting.
180 prostitutes in 4 years.
Assuming each prostitute cost 1,000 that would translate to 180,000.00
That is 35 per year.
Assuming after the first year 35,000 was invested at 5% per month.
5% = per month
= 1,750*12 = 21,000
At the end of second year. Principal + Interest = 35,000 + 21,000 =56,000
Second month savings from Ashawo abstinence 35,000
Add that to the first year principal +Interest. =71,000
At year 3.
71,000 invested at 5% per month would yield 3,550 per month and 41,600 in 12 months.
Add that to the principal and interest of year 2 and the Ashawo abstinence savings of year 3 = 148,000.
At year 4.
148,000 invested at 5% would yield 7,400 per month and 88,800 at the end of the year.
Add that to the principals and interests of preceeding years plus the Ashawo Abstinence savings for year 4 = 88,800 +148,000 + 35,000 = 271,800
All calculations are in Naira.
So in 4 years N271,800 would have been saved.
271,800 can get you a considerably small piece of land where u can start a small business in the village. Eg snail or snake farming.
Anyway.when the results are out on Monday, ensure u give us update. Everyone has a second chance. Ensure you don't abuse it.
Good luck
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by somehow: 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
What makes you people think he could have seen #180k or even 40k in bulk in any of the year to save? And don't be surprised some of the knacking were on credit while some were free.
oluwaahmed:

Oga wch financial institution will giv u 5% for 35k or even 100k. Guy wake up. Ur right in some sense 180k cld hav bn used 4 smetyn more reasonable.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by vicben27(m): 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
guy you must be a sex addict how many puna, only you bleep in a day! just go for a test nw! n do another test in 6months time den go for thanks giving
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by geunik(m): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Just go for a test, if you are positive... Start treatment already.

If you are negative, double your condom game as that your promise you made would be broken within a week after you find out you are negative.

But why brothel tho?

Goodluck!

Oh! And for the symptoms your mind will keep playing games on you

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44
nice
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by geunik(m): 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
GeneralNass:

LifeIsGuhd:
Just go for a test, if you are positive... Start treatment already.

If you are negative, double your condom game as that your promise you made would be broken within a week after you find out you are negative.

But why brothel tho?

Goodluck!

Oh! And for the symptoms your mind will keep playing games on you

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44
having sex with a hiv aids person without condoms does not necessarily mean it will be contracted. Check the post on my signature on it. your mind is playing trick on you. However as far as you had sex, it cannot be ruled out
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Laryne(m): 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
tbliss22:

why judge him now?

I'm not judging him... I've never been the type to judge people cause I'm guilty back to back. I just made a comment and indirectly asked a barefaced question...

Act 17:30
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent.

God overlooks because naturally we'll face the consequences of our ignorance. ..law of karma. ..
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by topsam1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
Sofri sofri sofri dey do am oooo, AIDS e dey for town, sofri sofri sofri dey knack am oooo..AIDS e dey for town....for the composer name sef...I like the song those days....

Ehn ehn back to ur case....u wey sabi fu*k suppose sabi do test na...in this situation, nairalanders cnt say better than to tell u to go for check up....goodluck
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Laryne(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Shut up you hypocritical and religious zombie!

You think all can be forced to live like you?

You sound too angry bro...
Well I could be hypocritical and a zombie but that is just your opinion of me; sometimes we all exhibit hypocrisy and act in ways likened to that of a zombie. We are just ordinary people. ..
Nevertheless, understand my comments and tell me the wrong I said so that I can apologise appropriately.
I only asked him if he thinks he can bribe God because the WORD of GOD says God cannot be mocked; we shall reap whatever we sow... God forgives but I think we all have to live with the consequences of our actions, that is why we need to be very careful about what we do.
By the way, I don't pray anyone to live like me because I am just a sinner saved by grace who is likely going to sin again; CHRIST IS THE STANDARD!

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by teemonk(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
OP, just relax n go for the test but it might be HERPES or SHINGLES which are equally deadly but can be treated. Good luck
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
likely not HIV perhaps some other STI like syphillis or something. however go do the test right away.
I'd suggest you see a psychologist or join a support group. you've gotta keep that libido in check. don't let the judgemental criticizing hypocrites on here get to you with words. stay positive
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
Pls re-read my post again, i was not making any judgment
Stormyweather:
Madame calm down. No need to judge
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by rockyh(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
GeneralNass:

seems u have herpes simplex2

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) / Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.