Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (69697 Views)

I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by FellaL: 12:06am On Sep 11, 2017
OP, you go dey alright last last.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Lilymax(f): 12:27am On Sep 11, 2017
emeijeh:

The thing no taya you?
The guy said 180!
E tire me abeg
The guy wan turn stallion?

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by shegzieflex: 1:17am On Sep 11, 2017
GeneralNass:
Please Doctors In The House Help, Are These Signs And Symptoms Of HIV?

On 23rd of last month i went to a brothel met a dark chubby girl and took her in, we had sex with condom on and also kissed like 6minutes wet kisses, then after am done i came out and took in another one, this one is tall and fair. She gave me head for like a minute + to two minutes i had some tiny sores on my dick though, she then wore me a condom before sex.
Then same day i went back again, i told the first girl (the dark and chubby one) we had sex with condom on and wet kisses for like 3 minutes, i then withdrew my mouth because her silava and lips are smelling with enough cigarette, then i was done and took in another one a dark tall one, we just had normal sex and nothing else like kissing and head, since i started visiting prostitutes this is the first time am kissing one and also receiving head from one, i must admit here that i have slept with more than 180 prostitutes totally in 4 years time since i started having sex, although condom has busted about 5times but i always detected it immediately, except one which i didn't knew that it has busted and i was going for about 3 minutes before i knew what was going on, i was very high though i guess that was why.
Now back to the symptoms am experiencing, i got a sore like those of malaria sores with blisters at the right side of my mouth then some days later they form a dey sore and i peeled them off.
After then about 3 - 5 days later i started having body weakness every evening for about 3 days then it has suddenly development to fever that is coming every evening accompanied with uncontrollable Shivering, cold, headache, serious night sweat that i have never had before, mild body temperature and dizziness, those are all the symptoms am currently experiencing from the past 5 days now and it normally comes every evening, one thing i also noticed is that immediately i took some drugs all the symptoms with disappeared within a space of 1 - 2 hours till the next evening, it will then re-appear.
I have already promised God Almighty that i will never and ever engage in anything sex till i married and i vowed with my life. And nothing can change it, it's been 9days clear now and i have not had anything sex or even the thought of it.
Am planning going for an hiv text on Monday which is tomorrow and am very afraid now.

Surrender your life to Jesus, and he will forgive you of your sins and help you overcome your addictions.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by smithe113(m): 1:42am On Sep 11, 2017
I would say u have a Tb/Hiv coinfection........The drenching night sweat nd mild fever strongly suggest my diagnosis, as the cough may nt be present if u have Hiv.......On a worse note you might be having Hodgkins Lymphoma in which Hiv is also a risk factor........

So I would advise u go for a test as soon as possible, bt prepare for the worst result...

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by oluigbo3(m): 5:21am On Sep 11, 2017
Maybe your suffering from withdrawal symptoms of not having sex..... 180 prostitutes in 4 years What did you expect? Continue........ Sex is sweet!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by diva90: 5:55am On Sep 11, 2017
GeneralNass:

Thank u very much madam, i appreciate.
But am really so very scared though, but i will just try and gather enough courage tomorrow.

Let us know what your result is. Good luck
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by drmuri(m): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2017
180;prostitutes in 4 years? you must be extremely useless and irresponsible

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Rudewaterz(m): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2017
I'm in my late twenties and it's been more than 10 years since I had sex. You've only gone 9 days and you feel like you don try grin grin grin you funny abeg

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by zynzyn(m): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2017
UnknownT:
You folo among people wey dey kiss ashewo? sad Hope you no give her head too?

The problem is, the unofficial ashewos nko?! U know where their mouth has been??

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by zynzyn(m): 10:48am On Sep 11, 2017
drmuri:
180;prostitutes in 4 years? you must be extremely useless and irresponsible

Guy. Dem plenty!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2017
GeneralNass:

On 23rd of last month i went to a brothel met a dark chubby girl and took her in, we had sex with condom on and also kissed like 6minutes wet kisses, then after am done i came out and took in another one, this one is tall and fair. She gave me head for like a minute + to two minutes i had some tiny sores on my dick though, she then wore me a condom before sex.
Then same day i went back again, i told the first girl (the dark and chubby one) we had sex with condom on and wet kisses for like 3 minutes, i then withdrew my mouth because her silava and lips are smelling with enough cigarette, then i was done and took in another one a dark tall one, we just had normal sex and nothing else like kissing and head, since i started visiting prostitutes this is the first time am kissing one and also receiving head from one, i must admit here that i have slept with more than 180 prostitutes totally in 4 years time since i started having sex, although condom has busted about 5times but i always detected it immediately, except one which i didn't knew that it has busted and i was going for about 3 minutes before i knew what was going on, i was very high though i guess that was why.
Now back to the symptoms am experiencing, i got a sore like those of malaria sores with blisters at the right side of my mouth then some days later they form a dey sore and i peeled them off.
After then about 3 - 5 days later i started having body weakness every evening for about 3 days then it has suddenly development to fever that is coming every evening accompanied with uncontrollable Shivering, cold, headache, serious night sweat that i have never had before, mild body temperature and dizziness, those are all the symptoms am currently experiencing from the past 5 days now and it normally comes every evening, one thing i also noticed is that immediately i took some drugs all the symptoms with disappeared within a space of 1 - 2 hours till the next evening, it will then re-appear.
I have already promised God Almighty that i will never and ever engage in anything sex till i married and i vowed with my life. And nothing can change it, it's been 9days clear now and i have not had anything sex or even the thought of it.
Am planning going for an hiv text on Monday which is tomorrow and am very afraid now.
My dear, Know that Jesus knows whatever you are going through and His is willing to help you. I saw that you made a promise never to return to such sexually immoral lifestyle anymore. I know that despite the enjoyment that you derive from such activities, your real self want you to stop it, but you are still in it because of the "irresistible" pleasures that your derive from it. People might want to condemn you for such, but even those people are also guilty of such. Jesus said "he that is without sin should cast the first stone." Theirs may not be sexual immorality, but in telling lies, not doing what they ought to do, stealing and so on. The bible says "he that is guilty of one is guilty of all," it means that as long as you commit any sin, the you are guilty.

I want you to know you can't come out of your such immoral problems by yourself, you will continue in it if you try to resist it by your self-efforts. Only Christ can help you overcome it. The meaning of Christ is Savior, so give Him the chance to save you. Now you may ask, how do I do that? Yes, you can allow Him to save you by believing in Him and His righteousness. You have to believe that He died for your sins, both past sins, present sins and even future sins, yes, the sins that you are even yet to commit which includes sexual sins. It is simple. Believe and confess that you are at right standing with God, despite your prevailing sins and iniquities. 2 Corinthians 5:21 "God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God." what this means is that Christ who had no sin (sinless) became sin on our behalf, so that when we believe in Him, we appear righteous before God at all times as long as we have faith with Christ even if we commit sin, God does not count our sins again as long as we are in Christ, when He sees us, He sees Christ, and when He sees Christ, He sees the obedience and righteousness of Christ in us. 2 Corinthians 5:19 "that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them." This is what many Christians fail to realize, they think they can qualify for heaven and God's love and blessings by the self-righteousness. But the book of Romans 5:17 tells us that righteousness is a gift, and when we receive it, we will reign in life through Christ which includes reigning above your addictions, guilt and fear.

All you have to do is to confess that You are the Righteousness of God in Christ! even in the process of committing sexual sins, believe in your mind that God is no longer assessing you base on your efforts, righteousness, and obedience but with the obedience and righteousness of Christ! Know that your righteousness comes from God, not from yourself or your efforts. This is what makes the devil to loose his tempting power over you. The devil does not want you to know that God has forgiven you all your sins which includes your future sins, and God does not judge you with your obedience, but with Christ's obedience. The moment He knows that you are aware that God has forgiven you all your sins and you continue with such believe, then of what use is he tempting you to sin? when you know that God has forgiven you even before you committed it? of what use is he tempting you to sin when he knows that you are now aware that God assesses and judges you with Christ's obedience and righteousness, and not with your own obedience? Christ have fulfilled all the laws for us, so there are no laws for us to fulfill. We are righteous by our faith in Christ

Always confess that you are the righteousness of God in Christ and I assure you, sin will become unattractive to you. The Bible says "the strength of sin is the law" in other words, without law, then there will be no sin! and Christ have fulfilled the law, so the reason why sin is still prevalent in the word today is that people (including many christians) are trying to fulfill the law that Christ have already fulfilled on our behalf.

Please reply if you are not clear on some areas. thanks bro.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by captaininiobong(m): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
lol, u no knw say prostitute carry thier own spiritual problem? 180? u get mind o like say u de write jamb

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by takenadoh: 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
GeneralNass:

2 things
1. How u use count am reach 180?

2.how did your HIV test go?
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by vislabraye(m): 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
GodivaChocolate:
I so wish you're HIV positive. Male prostitite! Olosho like you. Continue patronizing prostitutes. You dick is finally going to be the cause of your death.
Stay there and continue asking us jamb questions as if Nairaland is a clinic. Get tested and make sure you come back and tell us your result was positive. Idiot.

You sound so judgemental as if a man has dealt with you. Don't take out your annoyance or frustration on the man. No one is perfect.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by steph2sweet(f): 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
excorperwheezy:

See them!!!! na because of u tubaba sing "HOLY HOLY"...let s/he who haven't fornicated throw the first stone. I am very sure my laptop would enter ur puna very comfortable with enough space for my laptop bag, modem, laptop charger and table.

Whats d different btw d left ear and right ear of a cow? He eff one billion puna and you eff just one banana out of marriage.

Note...she will come and claim married woman, like she was a virgin before she got married. He came asking for advice and not to be rebuked with such sentence. #WheezyCaresNation #iLoveLaposhlady
You are entitled to your own opinion. Fvck off my mention.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
What the Bleep!!!180 prostitutes!!!but why
U shud go for d test oh!!Why can't u zip up or be in a stable relationship?God will help u.Are u a successful man sha? It is well oh

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by ireneony(f): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
GeneralNass:

Thank u very much madam, i appreciate.
But am really so very scared though, but i will just try and gather enough courage tomorrow.
was it postive or negative?
Share ur story so others can learn from it
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Orgym(m): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
We are waiting for the result.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by GeneralNass: 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
ireneony:
was it postive or negative?
Share ur story so others can learn from it
It came out positive, i don't wants to create a topic concerning it, am having shaking hands right now as am typing, i can't type much.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by zulex880: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
GeneralNass:

It came out positive, i don't wants to create a topic concerning it, am having shaking hands right now as am typing, i can't type much.
Man you for real? Or you kidding? cry
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by ireneony(f): 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
GeneralNass:

eyah sorry.
I will advice u to start treatment right away.
It's not the end of the world. At least u know on time which means u will live longer.
I will advice u to create thread on it. So that people can get tested.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by girl4rmspace(f): 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
decatalyst:

Something must have been attracting him to a sex worker!

Maybe his ishhh is spiritual grin

Lol then he needs deliverance ASAP

I will never understand guys who visit prostitutes, they are just playing with their lives and condom dsnt count

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by kponkedenge(m): 7:13am On Sep 12, 2017
GeneralNass:

I suspected it will be positive when you mentioned the night sweat cos swollen lymph nodes don't happen to everyone, but night sweat does.
Try and get treatment early so as to live longer. You can as well open a new topic so as to warn others about the risk of philandering.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by kponkedenge(m): 7:19am On Sep 12, 2017
People often believe that because they wear a condom they are safe.... The truth is they aren't. There are a number of ways to get infected during sex even with condoms. For example there is sucking and fingering. Condoms most times just prevent pregnancy, not infection or virus.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Atk1nson(m): 8:17am On Sep 12, 2017
GeneralNass:

Take heart bro, there's still much you can do to live a productive life. Howbeit, please stay away from brothels even now. You're in my prayers

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Orgym(m): 8:33am On Sep 12, 2017
GeneralNass:

That's not the end of life brother. I heard of people that are positive and live a healthy life. All you need to do is to start taking drug early. Go to the nearest Government hospital for medication.

Finally u need Christ in your life. God is capable of healing you and he will heal you if only you can hold on unto him.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 12, 2017
GeneralNass:

jesusu shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

you gotta be strong bro and take that shii like a man. better days ahead of you bro
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 12, 2017
man i feel so sad right now. cry cry
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
GeneralNass:

Haaaaa dude soo Sorry, please kindly create a topic about it let everybody learn and go test. So sorry for the harsh word at the front page. Sign out
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by decatalyst(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Lol then he needs deliverance ASAP

I will never understand guys who visit prostitutes, they are just playing with their lives and condom dsnt count

Abi ooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

553 New COVID-19 Cases, 159 Discharged And 12 Deaths On May 30 - (1758 Tested) / Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) / Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.