Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) (3270 Views)

Why Nigeria’s Break Up Is Impossible – Junaid Mohammed / What Would Be The Reaction(s) Of The Ipob Yoots, When PMB Inevitably Wins Again? / Nigeria’s Break-up Will Bring Calamity To The World – Archbishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) by Oksman(m): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
Stingman:

What type of peaceful means are your fulani killer herdsmen...the 4th rated terrorist group in the world...are employing for their own interest? Dirty hypocrite!!!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) by Stingman: 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Go ask the people of Scotland, Quebec, Catalonia etc how they got it or do you want it the South Sudan and Eritrea way?
Meanwhile, labelling people with Hausa, Fulani aboki, afonja is no longer making sense, start using terms like idiots, pigs, imbeciles etc that the confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu taught you guys

It is amusing how your people have become experts on how to quit a country. What is wrong with the way IPOB are doing it? How is sensitizing people a crime...? Where you there when the Scottish people and others started their campaigns...? If you lazy folks understand every thing, how come your One Nigeria has been going backwards since the colonialists left?

2 Likes

Re: Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) by Stingman: 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
fulanmafia:

Are you confused?

The fellow asked that his right to self determination be respected and I pointed him in the right direction...are the criminal herdsmen also seeking self determination?

Stop confusing yourself and throwing labels around before it comes back and knocks you in the face.

Rubbish, you are now expert on how to pursue self determination...Ask now to write on how Nigeria can stop going backwards since the white people left...You will go dumb...

2 Likes

Re: Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) by fulanmafia: 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
Stingman:

Rubbish, you are now expert on how to pursue self determination...Ask now to write on how Nigeria can stop going backwards since the white people left...You will go dumb...

It's common sense, which is obviously not as common as I thought undecided.
Re: Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) by Stingman: 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
fulanmafia:

It's common sense, which is obviously not as common as I thought undecided.

You don't even have common sense...If you do prove me wrong...
Re: Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) by fulanmafia: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
Stingman:

You don't even have common sense...If you do prove me wrong...

Already did while establishing your collective lack of it, read my past posts on the right and only peaceful way to secede.

Meanwhile swerve I've got bigger fish to fry.

1 Like

Re: Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) by Stingman: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
fulanmafia:

Already did while establishing your collective lack of it, read my past posts on the right and only peaceful way to secede.

Meanwhile swerve I've got bigger fish to fry.

Write on the peaceful way to stop born to rule and parasitism...Or better still, your arewa region need your post on how to revive the groundnut pyramid and improve technology to harness your hides and skin enterprises. These are a honourable posts much needed...not ranting about issue you lack knowledge of...

Now go hunt your bigger fish...A whale has come....
Re: Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) by temptnow: 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
fulanmafia:
When...

- they were spewing hatred at every other tribe and threatening to BURN DOWN the "zoo"...
- they were asking for Nigerians from other tribes including the deeper life pastor to be KILLED...
- they were cheering when Cownu ordered that the country should be DESTROYED if his bail is revoked...
- they were celebrating the inauguration of an illegal BSS setup to CHALLENGE the Nigerian forces...
- they were ATTACKING Nigerian Soldiers at Isigate and CHEERING the tout that tried to DISARM a Nigerian soldier...
- they were DARING the "only 150,000 strong zoo army" to invade their land and claiming they would wipe them out with their "1.5 million IPOB supporters"...

...they did not know they were DIRECTLY asking for trouble, now they're disturbing Nigerians with their cries and playing victim all over the place now that their wishes are about to be granted. Absolutely senseless.

You cannot be chest beating and bragging with one side of your mouth, while crying victimisation and oppression with the other side.

The "mighty and unintimidatable iPods" are now trembling & dying a million times before the python starts dancing...what a bunch of sissies grin

What you have sown, you will reap in multiple fold. #September15

illiterates that's the true meaning of Arewa

Re: Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) by toysleek(f): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
/quote] I'm not against restructuring, but please stop with this victim mentality...
Buratai said operation python dance 2 would take place later in the year as far back as January 2017 after successfully completing python dance 1 in November 2016...Operation Kunama held in Southern Kaduna, Operation Crocodile held in South South, Opertion Lafiya dole held in North East...What's with all the noise?..

1 Like

Re: Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) by Kazim88: 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
lalasticlala this thread is fp na undecided
Re: Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) by Kazim88: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
toysleek:
/quote] I'm not against restructuring, but please stop with this victim mentality...
Buratai said operation python dance 2 would take place later in the year as far back as January 2017 after successfully completing python dance 1 in November 2016...Operation Kunama held in Southern Kaduna, Operation Crocodile held in South South, Opertion Lafiya dole held in North East...What's with all the noise?..

You Now compare NorthEast and very peaceful and Serene Southeast.

Why Not operation "safe haven" for those in plateau...
While Not Another operation to protect Badoo victim

We would see the end of this current unconstitutional Snake dance steps.
Re: Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) by toysleek(f): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
Try to understand me biko.Was South East not peaceful last year when the first phase took place?
Re: Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) by Kazim88: 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
toysleek:
Try to understand me biko.Was South East not peaceful last year when the first phase took place?

It was... they ended killing over 200 unarmed protesters in the first python dance which would had trigger chaos like it did in Libya and Syria .

They are about to kill another 200... to obviously throw Nigeria into Chaos.

1 Like

Re: Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) by toysleek(f): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
[/quote]
Really? Over 200 people and there was no uproar? Nothing??.Guy!
Re: Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) by Kazim88: 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
toysleek:

Really? Over 200 people and there was no uproar? Nothing??.Guy!

They is an ongoing widely publicize 200 million dollar case against Buratai, Gov Obiano and Co.

they killed unarmed protesters in Abia State, Portharcort and Nkpor....

under Allien Tort Statute Jurisdiction in the US District Court.

Amnesty International indicted Nigeria Government and Army with video evidence for crime against humanity

Even Gov Obiano had to Apologize..

that was among what fuelled Kanu released and popularity.

the only difference is Times have changed now.
The Biafra movement have grown so so large... than that period...

People are closely watching. Home and Abroad.

It could be easily hijacked by radical Elememts in the fold.

1 Like

Re: Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) by toysleek(f): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=Kazim88 post=60327624]

That $200million dollar suit was filed by the fulani community in taraba against the federal govt and Nigerian Army
Re: Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) by Kazim88: 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
Check out this tread.

you would find relevant links

https://www.nairaland.com/4030435/biafra-200-million-suit-new

This one is different. The 2 US lawyers came to Nigeria to run their own investigation.

kp3tech:
WASHINGTON, Aug. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Statement of law firm Fein & DelValle PLLC:

The law firm of Fein & DelValle PLLC travelled to Enugu, Nigeria—the heart of Igboland—from August 19-August 24, 2017. Our visit was to meet with our plaintiffs-clients, to gather facts and to conduct research to advance the Torture Victims Protection Act (TVPA) lawsuit we have filed in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia on behalf of ten (10) anonymous plaintiffs against sixteen (16) individual defendants for extrajudicial killings and torture perpetrated under color of Nigerian law motived by the Igbo ethnicity, Christian faith, and political viewpoints of the victims. The case is styled John Doe, et al v. Tukur Yusuf Buratai, et al, Civil Action No. 1:17-cv-0133.

Plaintiffs are seeking compensatory and punitive damages to secure justice for the Igbo people, to give them hope for the future, and to deter genocide, ethnic cleansing or the extermination of Christians in Nigeria by radical Islamic Hausa-Fulani terrorists in Northern Nigeria. We are convinced that Nigeria is the most dangerous country in the world for Christians. They routinely defile the sanctity of churches by killing children hiding their tiny bodies in pews. In violation of Nigeria's professed secular constitution, Nigeria has joined the Organization of Islamic Countries and twelve northern states have adopted sharia law. The Christian Open Door Report of 2015 found that Boko Haram, the northeast Islamic terrorist organization, had killed 11,000 Christians, destroyed 13,000 churches and 1,500 Christian schools, had created 2.6 million internally displaced persons, and forced 1.3 million Christians to flee.

On July 11, 2017 by the Fulani Youth Consultative Forum (ACYF) issued an odious, chilling and genocidal threat to plunder the properties and evict by force and violence eleven (11) million Igbos peacefully residing in Northern Nigeria if they do not vacate the region by October 1, 2017. The Government of Nigeria and nineteen northern States have tacitly endorsed the ACYF threatened genocide of twice the number who was exterminated by the Nazis in the Holocaust!
The federal and state governments in northern Nigeria have refused to arrest even a single ACYF member. But today, the ACYF threat was withdrawn—perhaps because frightened by the prospect of TVPA suits against their members. Whether the withdrawal was bogus or genuine remains to be seen.

In our Buratai suit, the District Court issued an order granting the plaintiffs' motion to proceed anonymously because they reasonably feared lethal retaliation against themselves or families if their identities were known.

The actions of the defendants were crimes against humanity that can be prosecuted in any jurisdiction in the world. Indeed, the Convention Against Torture mandates that signatory nations like the United States and Nigeria prosecute the crimes of torture or extrajudicial killings.

Fourteen of the individual defendants are federal officials and two are state governors in the Southeast. One of the two, Governors, Willie Obiano of Anambra State, has already apologized for the brutal killings of plaintiffs that he admits were perpetrated under his aegis. The other defendant Governor is Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State.

The defendants have yet to answer. Several are in default for failure to respond within 21 days of the service of the summons and Complaint. W[b]e are optimistic about our chances of victory at trial or earlier.[/b] Defendants are represented by a small Nigerian law firm in California thousands of miles from the venue of the litigation in the District of Columbia. They represent they have been contacted by the Government of Nigeria, not by the individual defendants.

We salute the courage of our ten anonymous plaintiffs and their brave supporters throughout Igboland. We are unified in our insistence on obtaining justice for the Igbo people through peaceful and lawful means that disavow the lawless savagery of their persecutors. They should tremble when they reflect that God is just, and that his justice will not sleep forever.

International sources

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fein--delvalle-pllc-report-on-trip-to-enugu-nigeria-to-gather-facts-and-to-conduct-research-for-lawsuit-300509798.html

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/fein-delvalle-pllc-report-on-trip-to-enugu-nigeria-to-gather-facts-and-to-conduct-research-for-lawsuit-2017-08-25
Re: Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) by Kazim88: 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
lalasticlala put this "Python and Cobra" thread in fp na
Re: Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) by Yareema22(m): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
fulanmafia:
When...

- they were spewing hatred at every other tribe and threatening to BURN DOWN the "zoo"...
- they were asking for Nigerians from other tribes including the deeper life pastor to be KILLED...
- they were cheering when Cownu ordered that the country should be DESTROYED if his bail is revoked...
- they were celebrating the inauguration of an illegal BSS setup to CHALLENGE the Nigerian forces...
- they were ATTACKING Nigerian Soldiers at Isigate and CHEERING the tout that tried to DISARM a Nigerian soldier...
- they were DARING the "only 150,000 strong zoo army" to invade their land and claiming they would wipe them out with their "1.5 million IPOB supporters"...

...they did not know they were DIRECTLY asking for trouble, now they're disturbing Nigerians with their cries and playing victim all over the place now that their wishes are about to be granted. Absolutely senseless.

You cannot be chest beating and bragging with one side of your mouth, while crying victimisation and oppression with the other side.

The "mighty and unintimidatable iPods" are now trembling & dying a million times before the python starts dancing...what a bunch of sissies grin

What you have sown, you will reap in multiple fold. #September15

you have said it all my brother...when kanu was daring the nigerian government,the ipob touts and miscreants were cheering him and supporting his treasonous acts and now that the tables have turned they are playing the victim card...now lets see who will save kanu and his cohorts from the Nigerian Army.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) by Kazim88: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yareema22:
you have said it all my brother...when kanu was daring the nigerian government,the ipob touts and miscreants were cheering him and supporting his treasonous acts and now that the tables have turned they are playing the victim card...now lets see who will save kanu and his cohorts from the Nigerian Army.

I can't wait to see how your Lord, savior and last hope "The Army " would save Nigeria...

I can't wait.

Funny people... brainless.
Re: Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) by Yareema22(m): 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
Kazim88:

I can't wait to see how your Lord, savior and last hope "The Army " would save Nigeria...

I can't wait.

Funny people... brainless.
Of course when our Lord Saviour,Lord T Y Buratai,the nightmare of the shi'ites,the slayer of ipob,the destroyer of boko haram and the saviour of nigeria from rebels and terrorists(ipob,shia,boko haram et al) is finally done with you,you will understand how ''The Army" would save Nigeria...mess with the NA at your own peril...foolish set of people
Re: Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) by Kazim88: 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yareema22:
Of course when our Lord Saviour,Lord T Y Buratai,the nightmare of the shi'ites,the slayer of ipob,the destroyer of boko haram and the saviour of nigeria from rebels and terrorists(ipob,shia,boko haram et al) is finally done with you,you will understand how ''The Army" would save Nigeria...mess with the NA at your own peril...foolish set of people

OK o... I have save your username... save mine.. screenshot this our convo

because soon we would call result .. Nigeria Army is about to promote IPOB... free Advert... watch how your Lord Buratai destroy Nigeria.

next time put your trust only in Allah not in mere mortal because only Allah is all-seeing, all-knowing and supreme.
Re: Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) by Yareema22(m): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
Kazim88:

OK o... I have save your username... save mine.. screenshot this our convo

because soon we would call result .. Nigeria Army is about to promote IPOB... free Advert... watch how your Lord Buratai destroy Nigeria.

next time put your trust only in Allah not in mere mortal because only Allah is all-seeing, all-knowing and supreme.
I do believe and trust in Allah,but you should know that Buratai is God sent to flush out terrorists and rebels and to defend the unity,sovereignty and the territorial integrity of Nigeria...so next time you should direct your wards of caution or advice to your own saviour,kanu.
Re: Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) by Kazim88: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yareema22:
I do believe and trust in Allah,but you should know that Buratai is God sent to flush out terrorists and rebels and to defend the unity,sovereignty and the territorial integrity of Nigeria...so next time you should direct your wards of caution or advice to your own saviour,kanu.

Only time would tell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is A Proof That Confirms Ipob As A Terrorist Group. (video) / The Fake Omo Eko Bola Ahmed Tinubu (that Is If That Is His Name Sef) / Kwara Decides: PDP Takes Early Lead As Military, DSS Takes Over State With Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.