Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Between A Career And Stubborn Lady - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between A Career And Stubborn Lady (650 Views)

Senator Sadiq Umar: COVID-19 Forcing Stubborn Husbands To Respect Their Wives / See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) / Stubborn Nnamdi Kanu Goes Back To Radio Biafra Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Career And Stubborn Lady by koife(m): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
We've dated for about three years now one out of which we are engaged. I've noticed during our courtship that my lady has a certain attitude that when she makes up her mind nobody not even her mother can stop her from carrying out her desire.
Rewind to 2015, our relationship hit the rock and she met a new guy she left me for and I begged her to consider staying but she turned all my effort, her moms and her siblings down. Exactly a years after, the guy jilted her over marriage planned bw her and the new guy. Long story short she came begging and I decided to give her a chance( yea call me stupid) but by this time, Since i couldn't bear the pains of the break up I had relocated to calabar from abj.
She and her mom are usually on logger heads, I'm usually the one suing for peace bw her and her mom.... yes her mom too has her own issue of habitual quarrels which led to my fiancée elder sister quitting her job in abj and relocating to ph permanently.
The issue is that my ex claims she is not happy to stay under the same room with her mother anymore bcoz of the routine quarrels and other altercation from her mom as she has been diagnosed with high bp. She used this premise as reasons for quitting home to go stay with her friend in abj. As much as I understand her plight bcoz I've witnessed on several occasions her mom say some mean things to her, she leaving home to stay alone doesn't sit well with me. She told me about her planned moves but I thought she was joking coz she's said such years before without action, so I thought there was nothing to worry about, but I was shocked when she pinged me telling me she left home a day before. The mom has made several effort to persuade her ditch her position to a point of even crying but my lady wouldn't listen. I'm just scared and concerned coz I'm of the opinion that a lady that wouldn't listen to her mom wouldn't listen to me in marriage. Yea, she has fought hard with with over the years, we've hard our share of storms but it's the last thing I wanted for her now coz I feel she will be more accessible to men and as I speak I have admission in usa with a partial scholarship plus an Area Mgr job in calabar which I'm yet to decide which to chose. My plan is to reward her for buildning and standing by me but he recent turns of even stirs up concern in me.
I need your kind advise pls
Re: Between A Career And Stubborn Lady by MhizzAJ(f): 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
How many times do u want people to advise u cheesy
Go and ponder on those ones u ve heard
Re: Between A Career And Stubborn Lady by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
You better mind you own business and face your future.

1 Like

Re: Between A Career And Stubborn Lady by lalanice(f): 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
you are going to choke us with this aren't you

in the end you are going to do what you're going to do. a bunch of never-to-be-known strangers surely won't be deciding your life for you

2 Likes

Re: Between A Career And Stubborn Lady by koife(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
lalanice:
you are going to choke us with this aren't you
If you can't advise, kindly mind you business hanti. Adios
Re: Between A Career And Stubborn Lady by koife(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
tpacalipse:
You better mind you own business and face your future.
Thnx man
Re: Between A Career And Stubborn Lady by lalanice(f): 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
koife:

If you can't advise, kindly mind you business hanti. Adios
you made it my businesses to comment
Re: Between A Career And Stubborn Lady by koife(m): 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
lalanice:
you made it my businesses to comment
Fada lawd undecided
Re: Between A Career And Stubborn Lady by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
somebody, summarize for me.
Re: Between A Career And Stubborn Lady by prizlezzlalasky(f): 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
@ op so many persons have given you a candid advice, please this lady doesn't realy love you, she is just using you as abackup pls direct ur search light elsewhere, there are so many ladies praying for a dude like you, and you ll definitely get one. trust me.
Re: Between A Career And Stubborn Lady by koife(m): 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
prizlezzlalasky:
@ op so many persons have given you a candid advice, please this lady doesn't realy love you, she is just using you as abackup pls direct ur search light elsewhere, there are so many ladies praying for a dude like you, and you ll definitely get one. trust me.
Thnz dear. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Between A Career And Stubborn Lady by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
Hmmmm.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Osun First Lady Holds Prayer Meeting In Her Office / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Vanguard Newspaper Headlines [3rd October, 2017]. / Patience Jonathan Blows Hot, Asks Court To Unfreeze Her 16 Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.