Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards (46276 Views)

Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death / IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra / Fun Photos Of Ifeanyi Ubah And Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards by ginggerxy: 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
PentiumPro:

You are ipob, the difference is we deal with them once they are caught, you give them army protection
no they buy NA as body guards. How can somebody selling human head for #1500 have money to pay body guards

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards by vaca1: 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
lilytender:
He is protecting himself from his brothers whose main occupation are kidnapping, hard drug trafficking and armed robbery. We now all know how Biafra Republic of drugs and crime will be.
are you jealous. come and be trained and rid yourself od jealousy
Re: Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards by MayorMgbedike(m): 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
And u must be dying to be in their arms cheesy

Re: Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards by Siddeek: 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:
That guy will be Governor in Abia state one of theses days
MUMU
Re: Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards by seniorkachion(m): 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
This man owed his workers 11 months salaries as a Council chairman. When the workers demanded for their wages, he sent thugs to beat up the chairman of the workers union.
Re: Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards by santicruz: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
I know this guy, we attended Unical ,he is an albino as in shaking eyes
Re: Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards by Perezino: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
NNAMDlKANU:
The person in this picture is Mr. Alex Ikwechegh Mascot, a native of Igbere in Bende LGA of Abia State.
He is from the same village with the former governor Orji Uzo kalu...despite the fact that he is from Igbere in Bende LGA, he was appointed a TC chairman of Aba North from 2007 to 2009...he is currently not the chairman of Aba North...the current chairman of Aba North (elected not appointed-TC) is Mr. Stanley Ogbonna, a native of Umuola in Aba North LGA...pls disregard this fake new from this fake media'...meanwhile, I understand he attended the event (burial) in Achina, Anambra State last Friday, where this trending picture was taken...Mr. Alex Ikwechegh Mascot didn't address himself as the chairman of Aba North at the event, so the fake man behind this fake news should repent before it's too late..

I'm sure u didn't read the post well,it was written a FORMER. I'm sure u knw what that means.
Re: Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards by kastroobike: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
my brother ride on they don't know you are already made
Re: Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards by kastroobike: 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
Perezino:

I'm sure u didn't read the post well,it was written a FORMER. I'm sure u knw what that means.
he was not appointed rather elected
Re: Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards by jnrexper: 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
Oga I've known this guy way back.. ..he didn't bleach
Re: Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards by Michael004: 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
NNAMDlKANU:
The person in this picture is Mr. Alex Ikwechegh Mascot, a native of Igbere in Bende LGA of Abia State.
He is from the same village with the former governor Orji Uzo kalu...despite the fact that he is from Igbere in Bende LGA, he was appointed a TC chairman of Aba North from 2007 to 2009...he is currently not the chairman of Aba North...the current chairman of Aba North (elected not appointed-TC) is Mr. Stanley Ogbonna, a native of Umuola in Aba North LGA...pls disregard this fake new from this fake media'...meanwhile, I understand he attended the event (burial) in Achina, Anambra State last Friday, where this trending picture was taken...Mr. Alex Ikwechegh Mascot didn't address himself as the chairman of Aba North at the event, so the fake man behind this fake news should repent before it's too late..
Next time, when reading, open your eyes wella and your mind, plus let your brain always active and not passive. Where in the news did the op said he's the current local govt chairman or introduced himself as the current one. Or you don't know difference between current and former again?
Re: Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards by ExInferis(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nathan2016:

all these are said by a skull miner , who only mines skull for sports

STFU

The thing pain am! tongue
Re: Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards by Afonjas: 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
PentiumPro:

You are ipob, the difference is we deal with them once they are caught, you give them army protection

But you know Igbo land have highest rate of jungle justice to criminals, we don't tolerate crime like you people do in Yoruba land,

I read a news of one ritualist whom have been arrested for 3 times in possession of human parts, he was caught the 4th time for the sane crime,
Re: Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards by Customer80: 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
Eminem onyeocha na Aba, some people writing that he bleached, Lol naa we Aba guys will tell you how eminem is, he didnt bleach at all
Re: Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards by Milestones: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
THEY ARE FAKE ARMY PERSONALS. ALL NA WASH, NA HIM PERSONAL SECURITY IN ARMY UNIFORMS NA THEIR WAY TO APPEAR BIG FOR NOTHING!!!?
Re: Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards by vital: 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mascot...how time flies.We ve played snooker at umule.When men were noting.Roaming street.Chai
Re: Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards by akigbemaru: 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
VastFinder:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-2TM5k-Joe64/WbUVrvjpLHI/AAAAAAAM-64/qWnF5FOZO5kPVZU64UFv8vyf_RvnXwF6QCLcBGAs/s1600/FB_IMG_1505035828298.jpg[/img]
The man pictured is said to be Hon. Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi popularly known as Oyibo, a former Local Government Chairman in Abia State (Aba North). In the picture, a man is seen carrying his bag as he is surrounded by soldiers in Imo State where he attended an event with Escoba Smith and other Big Boys. He was just a local govt chairman oh, imagine if he had been a governor.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-1hvS2KZfoVs/WbUVrY2l14I/AAAAAAAM-60/gSF9uRE25NUydVmnC3wiSr7hzIfltU_QACLcBGAs/s1600/FB_IMG_1505036749033.jpg[/img][img]https://2.bp..com/-xmzmURThZB0/WbUWQQJ5WVI/AAAAAAAM-7A/98f34U0MvTMhO2pYlj53-Kw7ociHPD-VgCLcBGAs/s1600/FB_IMG_1505036774434.jpg[/img]
SOURCE: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/viral-photo-of-former-abia-local.html

Re: Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards by datwall: 2:51am On Sep 11, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5944559_nigeriamapm_gif5b95b9e7653cc4679b3e3a395d6d9fe2

Nigeria nation cup league results week 5

Mid west vs West Central 6
Northern nigeria 1 vs Central nigeria 3
South west 7 vs sambisa 1 ( far East nigeria)
Lagos 5 vs Abuja 1

Nigeria nation cup league results week 6

South west 3 vs central nigeria 1
Northern nigeria 0 vs mid west 4
Abuja 1 vs sambisa 3 ( far East nigeria)
Lagos 1 vs west central 3
Re: Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards by webngnews: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2017
Ibo boys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Graduates With First Class Degree In Law (Photos) / Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) / 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.