Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Please, How True Is This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please, How True Is This? (517 Views)

Buhari Supporters How True Is This? / How True Is This? Make I Shake Table Small. / PHOTOS: Ondo State Has Commissioner For Enjoyment? How True Is This??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, How True Is This? by SeyiIrawoDidan: 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
I got this from a friend on whatsapp

This is emergency call for all believers to arise and act now.
The governor of kogi state,Yahaya Bello,Has decided to change all the mission schools in kogi state to unity school with the aim of posting muslim principals,remove church buildings,build mosques,change uniforms,islamised the schools,and he is sponsoring more muslims schools in the state.
Many christians dont know the implication of this and are rejoicing.ECWA in Egbe,UEC,ANGLICAN,etc are already victims.
Many demonic changes are taking place;muslim schools observe friday and sat as weekend,resume school on sunday.salaries are not paid for months,but rams are freely shared to many.Let us all join hands with believers in Kogi state to fight this evil.Every born again Christian should take a lamentation against Yahaya the son of Bello,untill his kingdom will collapse.May God begin to give him wars to fight,the church in Kogi must arise and cry out now.Join hands togather,our fellow brethren who are under siege.Make intercession at least 20munites a day untill God will change our situation in kogi state.If you can fast at least once a week,it will be helpful.All churches should take up this mourning,each day you gather untill our change will come.This is an URGENT task,dont wait,arise in prayer.For our God shall hear our cry."If my people who are called by my name shall humble themselves,and pray,and seek my face,and turn....and will heal their land.(2chro 7:14)
Arise in prayer.Pray untill something happens.
Send this out to all believers,the chain must not stop with you,if you dont want our brethren to be in this bondage. God bless you.
Copied as received...
Re: Please, How True Is This? by uwa1(m): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hmmm....

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Poll: PDP And Politics Of Endorsement / Photos Of An Old Man Prostrating And Kissing The Ground Before Governor Yayaya / Like Myanmar, Like Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.