Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (41346 Views)

Former Sex Worker Receives 13 Flat Estate As Wedding Gift From OPM Church (Pics) / Church Members Flog 'Poverty' With Canes In Church Premises (Photos, Video) / Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by HonAdeli(m): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
grin grin see foolishness.
Foolishness at the highest order

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by talk2emma: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
Buhari need it

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by kehinde1588(m): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
e
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by TimeManager(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2017

Kiss the truth!
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by kerryjossy(f): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Brainwashed congregation. Following everything MOG says!

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Kutis2030(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Please wat type of religion is dis? It must be Christian

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Mintayo(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Is the pastor a comedian? Beat Satan with cane? When the Bible say we do not wrestle against Flesh and blood? undecided

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by pweshdodo(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
the name of the church is mountain of beating, I guess
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Bestchisom(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
haaha

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by ignis: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mad people everywhere...

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
so why are they flogging the devil? what's her crime? why are are they assaulting the devil for no reason? if anything the this church goers Should be arrested for Assaulting and brutalising the devil.

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by EponOjuku: 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
See poor people, always disturbing God.

How many churches do you see in Banana Island. Ikoyi, Asokoro, Maitama?

But go to Okokomaiko and Ajegunle, churches full there taya.

Underachieving and frustrated people always need someone to give them hope - God, and someone to blame their frustration on - Devil.

Any charlatan can open a 'church' and frustrated people would full there.

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by perdollar(m): 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
AmandaLuv:
r u beautiful?
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by larrybabanla(m): 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
If the devil show, omo you go see race, pastor sef no go wait

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by fabre4: 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
Narldon:

Shift LEMME FAINT!

Well its religion not Christianity
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by mooresucre(f): 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
oju boro ko se gba omo lowo ekuro, is nt easy to battle with ogbonge devil. dis one gidigan o.
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Burgerlomo: 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
donnie:
Imagine if someone mistakenly wipes your buttocks as you're bending down to wipe devil... Fight go burst. grin

Dem go start dey throw chairs grin

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by perdollar(m): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
gypsey:
so why are they flogging the devil? what's her crime? why are are they assaulting the devil for no reason? if anything the this church goers Should be arrested for Assaulting and brutalising the devil.
oya pocket lawyer sue dem
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by divineRx(f): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
lolz funny people

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by salveoP(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Physical men flogging a spirit. I keep saying it, humans cannot destroy d devil. U can only resist d devil nd he will flee from u. Only Jah can totally destroy d devil but until den we need to keep resisting him...

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by princeSammyz: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
donnie:
Imagine if someone mistakenly wipes your buttocks as you're bending down to wipe devil... Fight go burst. grin
got me lol. To imagine these are adults being foolish in d name of spirituality is quite disheartening. If I were in dt church, I doubt if I can even bear to watch them do it. Will just look away or leave

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
The devil is in trouble!
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
perdollar:
oya pocket lawyer sue dem
yea! until they show me the Address were the devil lives so i can write her a correspondent and summons letter to appear in court.
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Niflheim(m): 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
WOOOOOOOOW!!!

I can see grown up men and women doing 4 things

1.Bending over like they wanna receive some anal sex!!!

2.Hitting the floor hard like they are killing cockroaches

3.Proving that "GREATER IS THE FOOL IN THEM THAN THE FOOL IN THE WORLD !!!

4.Forcing me to say.........................................."THANK GOD I AM AN ATHEIST!!!"

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by funshow247(m): 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
Wharrr? Fuunke!
Loools

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
Happy flogging day
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by toseen7: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
Chai! See flogging!...The devil body go don hear am! grin grin grin
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by perdollar(m): 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
gypsey:
yea! until they show me the Address were the devil lives so i can write her a correspondent and summons letter to appear in court.
so u no get case b dt
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by CDCEO001: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
So the devil is a member of the church.
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
perdollar:
so u no get case b dt
Exactly! the devil doesn't exist. grin
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by toseen7: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
donnie:

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
That must be APC, BMC and Aisha Buhari's prayers center to flog incompetency and lies out of president Buhari and APC government.

Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid / Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen / Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos)