Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

"I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband (23546 Views)

Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal / Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband by kullozone(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lol... You never see anything. You'd eventually die because of that woman. Yeye, no wonder she go dey fvck another man.
Re: "I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband by IamAirforce1: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
This man is a foool

Imagine ..
Re: "I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband by adisabarber(m): 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Juju is real
Re: "I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband by Damfostopper(m): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Village people are after this man..... since he stills love her.... 5mins of silence to him

Re: "I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband by guru90: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
when I saw #Schwarzenegger’s
I think that u people are talking about #Commando
jazz is real....
Re: "I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband by talk2percy(m): 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
U didn't leak it buh u recorded it, gave one to her father and then to the police and she also has one. U dey share ur wedding card ni?
Re: "I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband by Vikky014(f): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
Did I hear him apologize to his ex girlfriend?
Re: "I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband by freshvine(f): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
I see a man trying to preempt the court with emotional sagacity
Re: "I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband by osaslord500(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
So the prostitute have taken him to court?? Ashawo everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
Jazz dey follow this guy! Still love Wetin??
Re: "I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband by psalmistkakah(m): 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
fejikudz:
the power of toto
He said I can be with her anymore and apologise to his exxxx
Re: "I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband by ringi82(m): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
A married Man died
before SEX.
His Wife cut his Penis,
filled it with cement &
fixed it in d wall.
Every night she used to
go to d wall & get
satisfied herself. One
day her neighbour saw
this..!
He made a hole in the
wall removed the husband's penis & put his own penis in place of that.. & waited his turn for
sex.
The lady came with a
knife...cut his penis &
said..."Darlingtoday we
are shifting to our new
house..!"
Moral,,,, don't put your dick everywhere.

1 Like

Re: "I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
She cheated on him, he cheated on her...deuces...btw if na me I will leak the video too f that biatsh angry
Re: "I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband by SenorFax(m): 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
seunny4lif:
Like this
Ooshey baddest.
Re: "I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband by Odianose13(m): 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
I see "good sex" talking......... Nothing more! #becloudedbysex

Btw, where is GodivaChocolate and her hurried post on how the unfaithfulness of the husband made her commit adultery as if she was their housemaid?

GodivaChocolate:
I said it! When the news of her affair broke out, I made this comment below and some ignorant people kept quoting me to say nonsense! So apparently, she was paying him back in own coin grin
Re: "I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband by Fkforyou(m): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
I no understand, why she is ashamed that her nudity was shown to the world..? undecided

Isn't she supposed to be a dog that's got no shame..? Abeg make she park well.

She cheat, the. disgrace her, she come dey form victim, gererahia men... grin
Re: "I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband by Sparkles003(f): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
fabulousfortune:
U still love a dog. Dis man must be d most foolish on earth undecided
When the dog feeds him.he will love her to the sky.
Re: "I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband by awuf2008: 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
awa:
You are an Idiot for saying you still love her... Why did you record the scene in the first place? You are just missing the money the lady was bringing in to sustain you

What do u expect him to do? Watch and pray? Or join in the act? Or better still keep on praising them for their act!
Re: "I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband by Tolourxkelv(m): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
I no fit imagine the kind emotional trauma this man go dey go through now e nor easy say u catch another man dey knack your wife. But him get low self esteem for still lovin that bitch
Re: "I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Shelloween:
You leaked the video man! And about still loving her, it's a fat lie.
Prevention after sickness grin
Re: "I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband by haydeey(m): 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
please someone should help me pronounce this girl's name
Re: "I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband by freethesheeple(m): 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
fabulousfortune:
U still love a dog. Dis man must be d most foolish on earth undecided

am telling u...The man is a pure idiot...this is ow foolish some men can me...Still loving an oloshi..i had one like that,descovered her cheating is her DNA i left her and has never called her for close to A Year....It will be foolishness to say i still love...Rubbish...Some men need their Balls Removed and give to us!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband by freethesheeple(m): 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
seunny4lif:
Like this

am telling u...The man is a pure idiot...this is ow foolish some men can me...Still loving an oloshi..i had one like that,descovered her cheating is her DNA i left her and has never called her for close to A Year....It will be foolishness to say i still love...Rubbish...Some men need their Balls Removed and give to us!!!
Re: "I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband by freethesheeple(m): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
fejikudz:
the power of toto

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Instagram Ruined My Self-Esteem - Actress, Rosy Meurer Shares Touching Post / Cardi B: I Felt Suicidal After Youtuber’s Prostitution Allegation / I Never Wanted A Wife In Entertainment Industry – Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.