Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) (29108 Views)

I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay / Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards / Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by EFFRAKATA: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
I find many comments irritating here. The goodness and blessings that a waits him in the near future cannot compare to the money returned. May God Almighty continue to bless him with long life and decorate him with much blessings. I am proud if his action. May God bless him, in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by Zizicardo(f): 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
Cuteogbus:
Chai Guy... Your Thoughts Is Over Filled With Negativity

no vex tongue
Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by donoti23(m): 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Shelloween:
there is an Igbo adage that says "Ezi aha ka ego" it actually means "A good name is better than money". It takes a lot of courage to return such an amount of money back to the owner. God will remember his good deeds. Blessings fall on him.
u said it all jawe...... brain fall on u

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by bencarson007(m): 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
Shelloween:
there is an Igbo adage that says "Ezi aha ka ego" it actually means "A good name is better than money". It takes a lot of courage to return such an amount of money back to the owner. God will remember his good deeds. Blessings fall on him.

Mazi Shelloween e ke le mu no.
You have indeed spoken like a true son of your father.
God's blessings fall on you and this honest security guard!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by comrChris(m): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
Trust me this man did this for reward and recognition

Anyway good of him
Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by kokomilala(m): 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
Those who are trolling him for being honest are agents of our moneyed and materialized society.Some people think,in their warped consciousness, that money and material things are all that gratify a man.Our musicians too aren't helping matters.They drum these into their subconscious.
Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by Shelloween(m): 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
bencarson007:

Mazi Shelloween e ke le mu no.
You have indeed spoken like a true son of your father.
God's blessings fall on you and this honest security guard!
Chukwu gozie gi nwanne m. Our people say that "Eziokwu bu ndu" may the good Lord continue to bless us abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by NameCheckers: 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
emeijeh:
Joseph Akilo weldone

On behalf of Namecheckers, I celebrate you.

old news
Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by bencarson007(m): 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
Shelloween:
Chukwu gozie gi nwanne m. Our people say that "Eziokwu bu ndu" may the good Lord continue to bless us abundantly.

Nwanem,
God bless you my brother.
Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by gaventa: 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
no wonder Fr Mbaka is more respected than ifeanyi uba in nigeria.. Good Name my Foot. This country is nor for the righteous neither is it for the virtuous...
Shelloween:
Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by lakeside2gud(m): 12:41am On Sep 11, 2017
Wow..!!! This sounds so fearful. But as for me, weldone bro... I can do the same.
Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by arleck(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2017
you returned 1.2million? undecided

jesus just kee me.. and yhu earn 25k.? you no go die better, you will die broke Mo'fucka.. angry
Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by Sheungbengar(m): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
arleck:
you returned 1.2million? undecided

jesus just kee me.. and yhu earn 25k.? you no go die better, you will die broke Mo'fucka.. angry

You are the best mumu on this platform..
Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by arleck(m): 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
Sheungbengar:

You are the best mumu on this platform..
No quote me again, if you no want make thunder scatter you.. angry
Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by mechanics(m): 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nice one, his good work will surely find him out.
Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by rocketsky11: 9:29am On Sep 12, 2017
Husband material of life oh!!!!! HOW much!!!? Wow ! This one should not even marry anyhow woman. Just go on LostRib.com and find Nigerian foreign based and home based women for marriage.

Yes this is here for you! Sign up on LostRib.com here http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v . There is always a way out!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EcoBank Sacks 50 Top Managers / Man Electrocuted In Akure While Working On A Pole (Disturbing Photos) / Total Nigeria Shut Down For Sacking Nigerian Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.