Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,845 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Sheu Sanni Asked Buhari To Reach Out To Tinubu For 2019 Presidential Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheu Sanni Asked Buhari To Reach Out To Tinubu For 2019 Presidential Ticket (2605 Views)

Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) / Vanguard Appologises To Tinubu For Publishing False Story About His Health / See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheu Sanni Asked Buhari To Reach Out To Tinubu For 2019 Presidential Ticket by SHTFguy: 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
About to be used and dumped like sanitary pads
Re: Sheu Sanni Asked Buhari To Reach Out To Tinubu For 2019 Presidential Ticket by MasterKim: 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tinubu na Yoruba man.
We don't make noise.
We keep our plans to us and pose like a lion.

1 Like

Re: Sheu Sanni Asked Buhari To Reach Out To Tinubu For 2019 Presidential Ticket by SHTFguy: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:

I promise you baba will shock many 2019

If he's not contesting

He will support osinbajo

Your Mumu no dey finish?
Re: Sheu Sanni Asked Buhari To Reach Out To Tinubu For 2019 Presidential Ticket by SHTFguy: 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
MasterKim:
Tinubu na Yoruba man.
We don't make noise.
We keep our plans to us and pose like a lion.

After them use and dump the vagabond pussified cat?
Re: Sheu Sanni Asked Buhari To Reach Out To Tinubu For 2019 Presidential Ticket by sarrki(m): 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
SHTFguy:

After them use and dump the vagabond pussified cat?

Frustrated wailers all over the place
Re: Sheu Sanni Asked Buhari To Reach Out To Tinubu For 2019 Presidential Ticket by SalamRushdie: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:

If he's not contesting

He will support osinbajo

He enter support Osinbanjo because he is not up to the task
Re: Sheu Sanni Asked Buhari To Reach Out To Tinubu For 2019 Presidential Ticket by sarrki(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

He enter support Osinbanjo because he is not up to the task

Let's see how it goes bri

1 Like

Re: Sheu Sanni Asked Buhari To Reach Out To Tinubu For 2019 Presidential Ticket by emerged01(m): 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
SW will still be the one to determine Buhari's fate,he still have the love of the north.
Re: Sheu Sanni Asked Buhari To Reach Out To Tinubu For 2019 Presidential Ticket by skytouch2(f): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
Buhari can not even contest in 2019. He must show us his certificate. And the failure to produce the certificate, he should be disqualified by INEC. We don't want to be rule again by certificateless brainless man again. #produce your certificate # .
Re: Sheu Sanni Asked Buhari To Reach Out To Tinubu For 2019 Presidential Ticket by skytouch2(f): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
Buhari can not even contest in 2019. He must show us his certificate. And the failure to produce the certificate, he should be disqualified by INEC. We don't want to be rule again by certificateless brainless man again. #produce your certificate # . cool
Re: Sheu Sanni Asked Buhari To Reach Out To Tinubu For 2019 Presidential Ticket by sarrki(m): 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
emerged01:
SW will still be the one to determine Buhari's fate,he still have the love of the north.

You really study politics wella

You are in point bro

The truth is sw will not leave osinbajo and vote for PDP
That will nominate another region for VP .
Re: Sheu Sanni Asked Buhari To Reach Out To Tinubu For 2019 Presidential Ticket by I888(m): 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I just wish Nigerians can be wise and give Yemi Osinbanjo a chance but that will not happen because of this talk of power rotation ..I can't accept another 4 years of purposeless leadership like the one Buhari is doing right now where there is clearly not vision or road map to where he wants to go .I pray the APC can get its act together and present to us a truly visionary candidate outside Buhari if not Atikus time has finally come oo
I will support Osibanjo for presidency but never say never.... watch what OBJ will do. By 2018, which is here already, we shall know.

Many people think Osibanjo is weak but I would disagree. What I think he is doing is just being a respectful subordinate to his superior, which is normal. By 2018, we shall know. I have to say, I will NEVER support a Northerner ever again till I die... those people are too daft... a people who can not emancipate themselves from poverty are same we expect to lead us? Over my dead body.

1 Like

Re: Sheu Sanni Asked Buhari To Reach Out To Tinubu For 2019 Presidential Ticket by napoleon77(m): 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:

If he's not contesting

He will support osinbajo

Says who?

If Buhari doesn't run in 2019 then another Northerner would run under APC.

Buhari is not really close to Osinbanjo. I doubt if they had even met prior to the formation of APC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Are No Successful Black Nations-False Reality Of Black Panther's Wakanda / How Opposition Votes Will Be Shared Due To Obasanjo’s Failure To Adopt PDP/SDP / FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.