Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Cheaters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheaters (282 Views)

Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? / To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS / The Cheaters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheaters by RichlyOBS(m): 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
it was this morning my guy called me on phone that he's coming to my house to spend some hours with his side girl... I asked him about his girlfriend, he said she's not around that she's going to church but he can't take the side girl to his house...

So they came and surprisingly, the girl he came with was his girlfriend's friend... what should I do? NOTHING..... I kept quiet.... he told me that he knew the side girl is his girlfriend's friend so he just want to do and go....
I left my house for them so they can enjoy themselves.... then I went to my brother house which is not too far from me,, on getting there I saw something else... I got there, I knocked and it took my brother an hour to open the door,, by the time he finally opened up I saw my guy girlfriend inside my brother house, then I asked her what she is doing here?? she said she came to collect something from my brother... so she left immediately....

So I asked my brother if he's having an affair with my guy girlfriend,, he said yes but I shouldn't tell my guy...

Now, I heard she found out that my guy brought a girl to my house and she's telling everybody that am the one spoiling her man instead of her to be thanking me for not telling her man about what she's doing with my brother.... some girls are so stupid....
Re: Cheaters by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
you should have contacted her directly and warn her damn silly self to beware of what comes out of her mouth (when talking about you), or she may discover what real mad man do.
Re: Cheaters by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
seriously who else is weak for these love stories lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Cheaters by Lovetinz(m): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
Is your house a hotel?
Re: Cheaters by babyfaceafrica: 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
This is super story

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland / When Looking To Date Online You Will Need Specific Key Word Search For A Date / I Buy All Amount Of Itunes Gifted Card In High Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.