Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? (45505 Views)

Mr. Eazi Replies Follower Who Dragged Him Over His Paul Smith Designer Suit / Mr Eazi Replies Nosy Follower Who Asked Who Sponsored His Expensive Summer Trip / Mr Eazi Replies Follower Who Questioned Who Sponsored His Expensive Summer T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by Lothario(m): 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
TyushTal:
It's like Mr. Eazi wants to return to Ghana undecided
Leave am make we dey look am we know wetin we go do am
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by SexytorresE(f): 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
Is miss essay grin talking to my Run town like that embarassed. This guy chop liver sha. Anyway all is for the attention though.
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by JaffyJoe(m): 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
If i don't bath for 2weeks, i'd still be fresher & finer than this Eazi guy. Temi Otedola sef just fall hand.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
Dablack1:
eazi career is dead since leg over

lol. legover was spring this year na abi
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by erenax: 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
TyushTal:

his he a ghanian?

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by bleskid: 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed
mr eazi na ugly boi
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by bleskid: 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
runtown wan do me leg over, i day confuse ... for naija.... dont make us to declear Ghana must go again
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by bleskid: 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lothario:
Leave am make we dey look am we know wetin we go do am
we don declear ghana must go again ... akaMr eazi must go
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by SHAKABOOM: 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
Dablack1:
eazi career is dead since leg over
The guy is wack..Na why im turn otedola gigolo..Gigolo fit pay am pass musik.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by bleskid: 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
erenax:

his he a ghanian?
he is not a ghania he is from china north

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
This mr eazi self think say he don blow, the pple wey blow na ein go unblow u if dey get hold of u....mf which did ur papa bring from heaven when he's cuming?
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by seunadeolu(m): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
YEYEBRITIES grin grin LEFT , RIGHT AND CENTER. GROW UP GUYS
Jeus:
Nigerian Musician, Mr Eazi shaded Runtown back after he said he will use the style Mr Eazi claimed to have invented.

Mr Eazi shared this on social media, quoting Jay Z's lyrics from the DJ Khaled song "I got the Keys".

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/09/mr-eazi-replies-runtown-you-still-slave.html

Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by Rick9(m): 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
Who is Eazi ??
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by TolaniLuv: 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
TyushTal:

Haha
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by judondasylva(m): 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
Siena247:
To go back to Ghana just dy hungry dis one. Its like otedola pikin wen u dy date dy catch u. Just wait until she dump u
Hello dear can we chat off here?
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by MEILYN(m): 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
IamOpemipo:
Runtown ain't the only one using that Ghana sound, why was he the only one catching feelings when eazi said Ghana sound influenced naija sound since last yh, and of which shi is true, whether Runtown likes it Or not eazi is a boss on his own and run his own package, last time I checked Runtown was jailed while trying to default his music contract, so he shld take several seats, serve his full time, stop overusing same beat and get his own sound, eazi is far ahead of him.. Nuff said!
Eazi has been throwing shots at Runtown. You need to know how all of this started. That chap is jealous of Runtown.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by FellaL: 12:08am On Sep 11, 2017
embarassed
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by donblade85555(m): 12:22am On Sep 11, 2017
IamOpemipo:
Runtown ain't the only one using that Ghana sound, why was he the only one catching feelings when eazi said Ghana sound influenced naija sound since last yh, and of which shi is true, whether Runtown likes it Or not eazi is a boss on his own and run his own package, last time I checked Runtown was jailed while trying to default his music contract, so he shld take several seats, serve his full time, stop overusing same beat and get his own sound, eazi is far ahead of him.. Nuff said!
eazi wae no get hit this year apart from legover... he full album, no of the song blow. mtcheew
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by Lugar14(m): 12:52am On Sep 11, 2017
Oya osetikwa
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by bluecircle470: 1:15am On Sep 11, 2017
TyushTal:

Dem go even reject him na dat time him eyes go clear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by Kxngstein(m): 1:16am On Sep 11, 2017
He copied jay Z's lines in that "I got the keys" jam
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by ykalhaji(m): 3:27am On Sep 11, 2017
LOL @ folks... Mr Eazi is the hottest West African artist after Wizkid, Davido & Teckno in the world, some would even argue that he is more sort after than Teckno at this moment, Nigerian folks that don't buy itunes are talking Runtown, LMAO. Runtown is hot but on the international stage Runtown na small market. Why do you guys think the Otedola girl is famzing the guy Because all her other billionaire friends and all the girl's her age outside Nigeria are on the Mr Eazi's junk. Maybe in Nigeria Runtown might be bigger than Mr Eazi but in London, New York, Houston, Dallas, Toronto, Accra, Lekki Runtown is not on Mr Eazi's level.

Lastly to some that don't know, Mr Eazi is a Nigerian, he just went to Uni in Ghana an as a "Soji" Naija boy, he colonize the area completely.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by Nobody: 3:34am On Sep 11, 2017
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by kabaka1: 3:43am On Sep 11, 2017
stcool:
I don't blame the Ghanaian Fool, I only blame the Otedola's for using their name to give fame to his already dead career.

why u say his career dead m how long he been in da game anyway
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by IamMIles(m): 4:37am On Sep 11, 2017
Wetin dis mr eazi dey feel like.

Mtcheeew.. undecidedWetin dis mr eazi dey feel like.

Mtcheeew..
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by emerged01(m): 4:54am On Sep 11, 2017
Joke taken too far.
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by harffie(m): 5:01am On Sep 11, 2017
Narldon:

I CAN SEE THAT TEMI OTEDOLA HAS RESET YOUR BRAIN TO DEFAULT SETTINGS..

BREAKING NEWS!

It's Exactly nine months before FIFA World Cup 2018 in Russia.

That means if you impregnate your girlfriend/sidechick now...

You will be busy with maternity issues while your friends are watching world cup.

Single AF grin
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by greatman247(m): 5:36am On Sep 11, 2017
They are not on the same level. Run town got better jams and banger than this Mr Eazi, sentiment aside.
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by IamOpemipo(m): 6:10am On Sep 11, 2017
ykalhaji:
LOL @ folks... Mr Eazi is the hottest West African artist after Wizkid, Davido & Teckno in the world, some would even argue that he is more sort after than Teckno at this moment, Nigerian folks that don't buy itunes are talking Runtown, LMAO. Runtown is hot but on the international stage Runtown na small market. Why do you guys think the Otedola girl is famzing the guy Because all her other billionaire friends and all the girl's her age outside Nigeria are on the Mr Eazi's junk. Maybe in Nigeria Runtown might be bigger than Mr Eazi but in London, New York, Houston, Dallas, Toronto, Accra, Lekki Runtown is not on Mr Eazi's level.

Lastly to some that don't know, Mr Eazi is a Nigerian, he just went to Uni in Ghana an as a "Soji" Naija boy, he colonize the area completely.

Baba na only ya comment I see for here, our problem for naija be say we like to bully, yh and it's that cocky we dnt give a fuxk attitude that makes other African countries see of us differently , and that's why all the comments on this thread is full of sentiment, every hating on eazi Cos dey tot he's a Ghana boi,when dude's is even Nigerian, like u said to which I concur, after davido and wizkid, eazi is the next big thing outside naija.. Check numbers on all digital outlets sales and streams he's doing great, the recognition is there(especially the UK, dey dnt joke with dat nigga) , Runtown has fully paid his dues in the Nigerian music industry but outside he got a lot to do.. Nuff said

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by Flawlessangel(m): 7:06am On Sep 11, 2017
I dislike eazi's garbage songs, runtown is still way better than he could ever be.

#overrated
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? by Flawlessangel(m): 7:12am On Sep 11, 2017
ykalhaji:

What a load of crap, I can name over 20 artiste in Nigeria more successful more famous and way hotter than eazi could ever be

If u believe any of what u wrote earlier then u are stupid. Also even trying to compare eazi in anyway to tekno shows how garbage your taste is in music. Tekno makes eazi look like a toddler in the music industry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi, Others Astonished As Magodo Residents Enjoy 24/7 Electricity / Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. / Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.