Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

President Buhari To Travel To New York, Would Speak At The UN - Garba Shehu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Travel To New York, Would Speak At The UN - Garba Shehu (13626 Views)

Wole Soyinka: Garba Shehu Is A Paid Propagandist Hired To Distract Nigerians / Sowore, Dasuki: Garba Shehu Angry Over Media Reports, May Appeal Case / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Travel To New York, Would Speak At The UN - Garba Shehu by Maj196(m): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2017
Typical
Re: President Buhari To Travel To New York, Would Speak At The UN - Garba Shehu by origima: 10:18am On Sep 11, 2017
temptnow:
I pray his plane falls inside Atlantic ocean

Pray kwa? Does God in Heaven accept this kind of hate & lazy man prayer?pls repent
Re: President Buhari To Travel To New York, Would Speak At The UN - Garba Shehu by Lloydfather(m): 10:20am On Sep 11, 2017
The speech that will mark as the beginning of his END and possibly the END of the existence of federal zoological republic of najiiria.

Quote me when the time comes.
Re: President Buhari To Travel To New York, Would Speak At The UN - Garba Shehu by man80(m): 10:37am On Sep 11, 2017
Barondenigeria:
grin
What Kind of a prayer for dear president?
Re: President Buhari To Travel To New York, Would Speak At The UN - Garba Shehu by brownhawk: 10:47am On Sep 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Always travelling undecided
Has he recovered fully
no he's still sick can't u see him on a wheel chair. or didn't u read it up there that he's gonna address UN on life support??
Re: President Buhari To Travel To New York, Would Speak At The UN - Garba Shehu by arsenal33: 11:18am On Sep 11, 2017
temptnow:
I hope your relatives are on the entourage plane too
Re: President Buhari To Travel To New York, Would Speak At The UN - Garba Shehu by dvee2: 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Don't worry this is his last tenure

The only person that can stop Baba being the president if he dares to contest is Tinubu ie if you know Nigerian politics.
However, Tinibu aligning with PDP/Igbos or Atiku possibility is very very slim. Especially since the Igbos see him as an enemy
Re: President Buhari To Travel To New York, Would Speak At The UN - Garba Shehu by geo4c: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
lilytender:

Please post any member of your nuclear, extended or compound family who is up to Buhari's age. Let us all see who is healthier.

Mama Piss Sheppopo the cantankerous grammarian is an age mate of Buhari's first child. Yet Mama Piss died and resurrected on the 8th day in
a German hospital thereby beating the Biblical Lazarus record. Yet, no one wished her death or curse her for her failing health.

if he is that old.. why don't he go and rest... must he rule?
Re: President Buhari To Travel To New York, Would Speak At The UN - Garba Shehu by KennedicalEnergy(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
So You Want To Disgrace Us Again Abi?
Re: President Buhari To Travel To New York, Would Speak At The UN - Garba Shehu by VeraBlinq(f): 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
temptnow:
Lol. Bros don vex
Re: President Buhari To Travel To New York, Would Speak At The UN - Garba Shehu by VeraBlinq(f): 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
Buhari u will never know peace if u dnt resign. I pity you.
Re: President Buhari To Travel To New York, Would Speak At The UN - Garba Shehu by sapele914(m): 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
temptnow:
God will punish you and your family mark my words.
Re: President Buhari To Travel To New York, Would Speak At The UN - Garba Shehu by sapele914(m): 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
life2017:
When will he return? They should clearly state the duration of his stay in United State to avoid unnecessary conspiracy theories on his health and actual purpose of the travelling to United state .
Your papa done go America before?e fit get yankee visa?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Poll: Obiano Mocks APC, PDP Over Inability To Choose Running Mates / Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba / Igbo Leaders To Buhari: Temper Justice With Mercy On Our Son, Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.