Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? (5412 Views)

Secondary School Student Proposes To Girl In School [watch Video] / Man Mistakenly Proposes To Girl He Plans To Dump / See What Guys Did To Girl At Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by EmekaJude(m): 7:04am On Sep 11, 2017
1)A boy that disvirgined her. 2)First person that slapped her 3)Her best friend. 4)The day that she had her first kiss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Samusu(m): 7:06am On Sep 11, 2017
The day yhu refused her money

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by babyfaceafrica: 7:09am On Sep 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by EmekaJude(m): 7:28am On Sep 11, 2017
my own answer is that no.1
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by phintohlar(f): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2017
Wat do u think?? No 1 ofcos
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 11, 2017
grin

#1... Any girl will never forget who took down her Flag grin
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by joelens007(m): 8:43am On Sep 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Really
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by ifyan(m): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2017
No 1
Next will be No 3
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I fancy you
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by sekxyqueen(f): 8:47am On Sep 11, 2017
this is 21st century and you know what? ?nobody gives a hoot about those things.

1 Like

Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 11, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
I fancy you

grin grin grin

Watchu mean?
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin grin grin

Watchu mean?
I like you
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 11, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
I like you

grin

Aaww..Thank u grin

Btw, how u know the word hokage? cheesy
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Khutie: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2017
•••Two people she told me she never gon' forgeh...The niggur who took away the hymen and the Caucasian boy who gave her her first Cunnilingus

1 Like

Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by cerowo(f): 9:26am On Sep 11, 2017
No 1. of cause tongue tongue
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2017
cerowo:
No 1. of cause tongue tongue
what if No 1 was done by her husband

1 Like

Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by cerowo(f): 9:31am On Sep 11, 2017
Danielmoore:

Same too.... She wont forget that special day at all. Whether husband or boyfrnd
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by cerowo(f): 9:31am On Sep 11, 2017
Danielmoore:

Same too.... She wont forget that special day at all. Whether husband or boyfrnd
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Aaww..Thank u grin

Btw, how u know the word hokage? cheesy
how else?...I'm balls deep init cheesy
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

lol so who took yours, Jude I guess����
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2017
cerowo:
Husband and boyfriend is not the same now

Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by mhizv(f): 9:39am On Sep 11, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
what other anime are you on?
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 11, 2017
mhizv:
what other anime are you on?
I'm faithful
I saw naruto and decided not to see any other anime ....practically cos they don't weave handsigns and have sharingans. Hahaha, it's complicated really
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2017
Rayhandrinni:

grin

Hahahaha...okies! grin

Unless u based in Japan tongue
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2017
Khutie:
•••Two people she told me she never gon' forgeh...The niggur who took away the hymen and the Caucasian boy who gave her her first Cunnilingus

cheesy

Hahahhaha...this is soooo nasty! grin
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahaha...okies! grin

Unless u based in Japan tongue
absolutely not, stuck in a country full of scammers and daftnies. oi in general? "cunts" Hahaha
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 11, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
absolutely not, stuck in a country full of scammers and daftnies. oi in general? "cunts" Hahaha

grin

Ooh yeaah..i understand grin No wahala..
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by mhizv(f): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
I'm faithful
I saw naruto and decided not to see any other anime ....practically cos they don't weave handsigns and have sharingans. Hahaha, it's complicated really
had same thinking also..following boruto?

even came across an anime just like naruto..after 3episodes I stopped..
you really should try watching others.there r dope one's. you can start with Tokyo ghoul or shingeki no kyojin(if u change your mind.
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 11, 2017
mhizv:
had same thinking also..following boruto?

even came across an anime just like naruto..after 3episodes I stopped..
you really should try watching others.there r dope one's. you can start with Tokyo ghoul or shingeki no kyojin(if u change your mind.
and why's a lass nits deep in anime? don't get me wrong now...your brother imposed it on you?
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Ooh yeaah..i understand grin No wahala..
wanna exchange emails? text you there or summn?
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by mhizv(f): 10:00am On Sep 11, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
and why's a lass nits deep in anime? don't get me wrong now...your brother imposed it on you?
lol its the opposite..
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2017
mhizv:
lol its the opposite..
that's awesome, we should be friends ya know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

why Muslim have bigger peniss ? / How Do You Say " I LOVE YOU" In Your Indigenous Language? / Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.