Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,878 members, 7,844,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Time To Ban Hate Inspired Monikers On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Ban Hate Inspired Monikers On Nairaland (687 Views)

Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller / Respected Monikers On Nairaland / These Monikers Promoting Tribalism,ethnic Bigotry Should Stop Or Risk Been Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Ban Hate Inspired Monikers On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 11, 2017
I have watched with keen interest the manner in which some monikers are coined. e.g buhariisc***ed... KANU****rsed... Afonjagoat.... And all sorts... It is hi time we banned all such monikers inspired by hate...and used for hate speeches

Cc
Seun
Mynd44
Re: Time To Ban Hate Inspired Monikers On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 11, 2017
true......
Re: Time To Ban Hate Inspired Monikers On Nairaland by inscreAF: 7:22am On Sep 11, 2017
Seun and the mods encourage it stylishly cos it generates more clicks. More clicks = more money. They will tell you no tribal bashing but all these monikers thrive on NL without the fear of being banned. How hard can it be for mods to do their jobs?

1 Like

Re: Time To Ban Hate Inspired Monikers On Nairaland by Nemesis1: 7:43am On Sep 11, 2017
They clone legit monica ban the original and fill the internet with ideologies contrary to the original identities as well

Let them continue

1 Like

Re: Time To Ban Hate Inspired Monikers On Nairaland by ipobarecriminals: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2017
undecided suggest. the monikers name dey for use.Leave them to use the monikers that suit dem.Nor go commit suicide. on top of person wahala.if u want dis to stop,tell ur people to stop insulting other tribe.Anyway,it is a waste of time.ko le work.Watch out for one moniker b4 tonight. like. KanuDhunchback

1 Like

Re: Time To Ban Hate Inspired Monikers On Nairaland by babyfaceafrica: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2017
I agree..hut it is apparent that NL is only after clicks and money...they won't do nothing
Re: Time To Ban Hate Inspired Monikers On Nairaland by princetom1(m): 8:34am On Oct 10, 2017
Seun, see ur life cry
Re: Time To Ban Hate Inspired Monikers On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 10, 2017
princetom1:
Seun, see ur life cry
You must be ipobarecrimimals ... I never suspected you have capacity for such hate. Please if I offend you let me know.
Re: Time To Ban Hate Inspired Monikers On Nairaland by SalamRushdie: 8:48am On Oct 10, 2017
Nemesis1:
They clone legit monica ban the original and fill the internet with ideologies contrary to the original identities as well

Let them continue

This happened to me here
Re: Time To Ban Hate Inspired Monikers On Nairaland by thundafire: 9:42am On Oct 10, 2017
Front page lala
Re: Time To Ban Hate Inspired Monikers On Nairaland by Daplux4: 10:23am On Oct 10, 2017
NgcoboP:

You must be ipobarecrimimals ... I never suspected you have capacity for such hate. Please if I offend you let me know.

but please ipob are not criminals they are freedom seekers.

(1) (Reply)

ICYMI: EFCC Inspects Diezani’s N7bn Dubai Properties, Moves For Forfeiture / You’re The ‘rogue Elephant’ – APC Replies Itse Sagay / The Igbo House Slaves & The Igbo Field Slaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.