Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me (31855 Views)

What's The Hurtful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You? / What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? / The Most Painful Thing You Have Ever Been Told By Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Divay22(f): 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
dukeprince50:
she said I see u as my younger brother.
Lol..
What was your reaction grin
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by madridguy(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
That your uncle is a big disgrace to himself.

rayzornaija:
I grew up as an orphan and my uncle raised me. I remember him telling me that I won't amount to nothing in life and I will die just like my father cry... But guess what? I made it in Nigeria and here in Atlanta. The motherf*cker still lives in igando with his troops of children.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
"Who is smiling with you?"

I was smiling as I helped a girl pick her notebook that fell on the ground and she said that. That was in 100 level.

18 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by ammy4goodies(f): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
Danielmoore:
someone called me an inbred hillbilly piece of shit

me that day
Lols...
Nairaland will not kill me aswear

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by olayinkajnr(m): 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
What a pity? Sit and think about your life because you don't have a mother

I knew the best/epic reply to give but I didn't know what held me back. Maybe the shock Cox I never expected it.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by michony505(m): 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
greatermax77:
Mine is, any time I hear nigeria unity not negociable & we have resolved to live as one.
It annoys me to the bone marrow
loooool.....
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by greatermax77(m): 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
Keep dreaming.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by layez: 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
My oga in church looked at me and said "You are not serious" in front of junior colleagues...till now i cant fathom what i did wrong..lol,been long tho bt painful....i dnt take words seriously but that one weak me

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by anthonydunamis: 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

1. I love you but I want to focus on myself, you are a distraction. chai I felt like crying.

2. Just because two people like/love each other doesn't mean they will end up together. I rolled my eyes till they hurt.

3. You are too intelligent for me, I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up with you. I had mixed feeling about my brain that day.

4. I like you but you are too young for me. I regretted ever telling him my age.

5. Pain killed Jiraya sensei. I hadnt watched that episode of naruto so when my cousin told me I was so angry I slapped him, then I started crying

My dear, I had tears in my eyes, especially watching Naruto's reaction to the news...sigh

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by iammolise(m): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
as a kid i used to get furious at these two words 'mumu', 'zombie'... The moment anyone calls me these names, bodi go start to dey pepper me..... Ah! My mum used to use those words while scolding me back then, i dare not say a word about it but the murmuring that follows it when am alone take hours. But as i grew though, i stopped giving two bleeps about what anybody calls me coz in the end, what they say don't define me.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Burna88(f): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
The next time you come,I wouldn't be here ,the word tore my heart into two ,till now I'm wondering if I'm still dreaming

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by ammy4goodies(f): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
Temilayhor:
My brother called me "useless" because I'm yet to be in school.
It hurts a lot
even I felt the bitterness in those words

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by maklelemakukula(m): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
last35:
Fantastic Offer: Some acres of land available for sale at Abule Lepete, Apakin Village, Ibeju Lekki. PEARL Estate; Plot Size : 600sqm.Title: Excision. Price : 1.5m /plot. Neighbor: Oakwood Park II, Rehoboth Park & Garden, Mobil Producing Cooperative Estate. 5mins drive from LTFZ main gate. Very close to Dangote Refinery.
Call Sheyitan on 08080594671
nice offer I would like to buy but I stay far away from lagos, can I trust you ?
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by prizlezzlalasky(f): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
you are an asset to any man u accept, but u are too young for me , I see u as my daughter.

God till today I am yet to get over him.ife love na eme.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by ammy4goodies(f): 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Mumsy was in the kitchen and I was sleeping.
She shouted my name and when I woke up to answer her she told me to bring stew out from the freezer in the kitchen!!!
Lol...
She simply didnt buy the idea of u sleeping while she was cooking.
She needed a helping hand

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by farellstone: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
Litblogger:
"I no longer love you"
sorry for derailing. Please do you know any site where I can sell short stories?
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
ammy4goodies:

Lol...
She simply didnt buy the idea of u sleeping while she was cooking.
She needed a helping hand
Stew has been cooked.
I have boiled rice.
She had said she wasn't eating that night.
So I went to bed.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by mrwonlasewonie: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
Zceesneh:
Mine was when i passsd by without greeting some group of elderly people who knows my father very well, then one woman called me back and was like can't u greet? Look at him u are such a big disgrace to your father, gosh! Terrible feeling, so nairalanders can i know yours?
and you just let her get away with it,you didn't give her befitting response and find her size for her? She escaped just like that? You sef fok up

You no fit turn am to fight? E.g Pele o.you wey them don greet,the greeting don add to your bank account? You don buy house for banana Island with good morning? Na your type them dey greet? Don't you know how to dispower bullies with words.

You turn the tables on them.infact even if you haven't heard their jist before just frame up stories in your head to shame her
.e.g you wey the whole street don tear your v@gyna finish .even agbero sef rape you with your waka about. Walahi na she go come back come apologize

Hold no prisoners to bullies that use the age card on you

If she no born abuse am with barrenness, if she's fat abuse her with her obesity. .

Bullies will respect you.the only language bullies understand is verbal assault

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
Zceesneh:
thats very bad of him

Very bad...it hurts but I have decided to just walk my own journey ..its all about time.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Tobium1(m): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
She said and I quote in her own words " i like you as a friend and wouldn't want a commiitted relationship cos i don't want to be tied to just one guy, i need to explore my youth". She's 22 though

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mystic216:

My elder brother called me ''useless'' a day b4 yesterday
Sorry bro

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mystic216:

My elder brother called me ''useless'' a day b4 yesterday
Sorry bro

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
ammy4goodies:

It hurts a lot
even I felt the bitterness in those words

it does but its all about time.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Homeboiy: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
I asked him how much he bought his shoe amd he said am a broke guy say I no go fit buy am

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by win2kwire: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nigerians have commonsense!
grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by XKZ(m): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

5. Pain killed Jiraya sensei. I hadnt watched that episode of naruto so when my cousin told me I was so angry I slapped him, then I started crying

Eyaa! Sorry
That thing pained me too
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Tinie: 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
University, year 2.

Saw this really pretty girl walking towards me on the corridor so i put my game face on and smiled. Eye contact was mad and I felt the work was already done. Next thing I heard was "I hope you realise you are in the way". Not much but I wanted to cry that day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by maklelemakukula(m): 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
midehi2:
I was on phone with a white guy 2 days back concerning business, I couldnt hear him well and I said 'ehnn" he said "what is ehnn, d thing pain me wella undecided
heheheheheheh hope the business has nothing to do with webcam tho grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
cry
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by alagba333(m): 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
greatermax77:
Mine is, any time I hear nigeria unity not negociable & we have resolved to live as one.
It annoys me to the bone marrow

negociable indeed.... u beta go back to school
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by maklelemakukula(m): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
Tapout:
sometime ago, i asked my mum for money to buy airtime....she smiled, opened her purse, brought out 5h and gave it to me. i said thank u and turned to go and she replied....................broke "man" cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
savage mama grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Jumps Over Obalende Bridge , Dies On Sighting Taskforce Officials / Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano / A Kind Nairalander Deposited 2000k To My Account For D Fake 1k I Received Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.