Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,737 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me (32216 Views)

What's The Hurtful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You? / What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? / The Most Painful Thing You Have Ever Been Told By Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by handsomebanana(m): 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
Milo30:

Lol grin
Minato's death was more annoying than sad for me. I expected more from him, maybe too much sha. Itachi however, had given up so much, he had to inspire his brother through hatred. It was just shredding for me.

Lolzz

Minato fought against d demon fox not jst any beast ND he was remarkable and yet you expected more 4rm him.

MY GOD!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Milo30(m): 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
handsomebanana:

Lolzz

Minato fought against d demon fox not jst any beast ND he was remarkable and yet you expected more 4rm him.

MY GOD!
That's why on second thought, I concluded that I expected too much. I wanted to see more of the guy. Minato is too awesome to have died like that. I don't know... It is painful and annoying
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by KennedyNwaodu(m): 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
My departmental girl once said she can't get down with me cos ama broke a$$ nigga... I felt like shit the whole week.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Milo30(m): 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
1Sharon:

Haha....you know their way, they can't be reasoned with. Tell them the truth and they call you disrespectful.

Wait..didn't you attend ur graduation? That's really sad.
The least of my temperaments is melancholy. But the whole thing cut me too deep, I figured it would be less painful to stay at home than to go alone, after giving a one month prior notice to them, only to be turned down 3 days to the 'd' day.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by darkid1(m): 12:09am On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

1. I love you but I want to focus on myself, you are a distraction. chai I felt like crying.

2. Just because two people like/love each other doesn't mean they will end up together. I rolled my eyes till they hurt.

3. You are too intelligent for me, I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up with you. I had mixed feeling about my brain that day.

4. I like you but you are too young for me. I regretted ever telling him my age.

5. Pain killed Jiraya sensei. I hadnt watched that episode of naruto so when my cousin told me I was so angry I slapped him, then I started crying

Wow
Who would have thought you would be a naruto fan
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by offishialpablo: 12:14am On Sep 12, 2017
ur not my type....dah tin pain me gan
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 12, 2017
darkid1:

Wow Who would have thought you would be a naruto fan

Try not to judge a book by its covers.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by maklelemakukula(m): 12:33am On Sep 12, 2017
last35:
stay blessed
Stay blessed too cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by ifeolamide00(m): 2:00am On Sep 12, 2017
this happened in the lecture room,we were waiting for our lecturer to come in,
I was sitting beside a good friend who is also a phone engineer and we were in the middle of a conversation, another mate of ours joined and he was telling my friend about the phone he said he wanted to repair weeks ago ,
and I jokingly asked him quietly haahaa "bro,for how long is it gonna take you to save this #1500 for the reparation, he said loudly and in a very harsh voice
ewo ode yi ,bukata ti mon gbe nisin oole gbe n 40years to cum

see this fool ,the responsibilities I bear lately? you can bear them in the next 40 years

omg I wanted so badly the ground to swallow me that moment cus all eyes were on me
don't know if u relate buh those thorns of words Pierced me deeply
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by bellooyin(f): 3:04am On Sep 12, 2017
It was when I went to kwara commissioner of federal character,femi ogunshola to assist on job employment,the man told me the course I read in school which is Bus/Admin is not relevant,i got home and weep like hell,
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Jhamzy(m): 6:19am On Sep 12, 2017
Factfinder1:
You couldn't satisfy me on bed
Better work on it! wink
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by goshen26: 6:20am On Sep 12, 2017
Bibi294:

Its very bad hurting a young child... Please forget and let go... You can even tell her ...

Tell her?

She will definitely deny it. Tho I have forgiven her, but I have this gift of retention. When I see u as a person I remember everything that have transpired between us, even to the cloth u were wearing on those days...
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by heybee72(m): 7:03am On Sep 12, 2017
Okay.. I'll agree to a relationship... But sex is not on the table...
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Bibi294(f): 7:18am On Sep 12, 2017
goshen26:

Tell her?

She will definitely deny it. Tho I have forgiven her, but I have this gift of retention. When I see u as a person I remember everything that have transpired between us, even to the cloth u were wearing on those days...
Ugh.... I challenge you to let go... As for me, if you offend me and I refuse to tell you about it, people always suffer for it... Please and please, let go and as you do that, God will bless you.
Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 12, 2017
ifeolamide00:
this happened in the lecture room,we were waiting for our lecturer to come in,
I was sitting beside a good friend who is also a phone engineer and we were in the middle of a conversation, another mate of ours joined and he was telling my friend about the phone he said he wanted to repair weeks ago ,
and I jokingly asked him quietly haahaa "bro,for how long is it gonna take you to save this #1500 for the reparation, he said loudly and in a very harsh voice
ewo ode yi ,bukata ti mon gbe nisin oole gbe n 40years to cum

see this fool ,the responsibilities I bear lately? you can bear them in the next 40 years

omg I wanted so badly the ground to swallow me that moment cus all eyes were on me
don't know if u relate buh those thorns of words Pierced me deeply
u were at fault, i know is a joke but he might actually think u were mocking and bulllying him

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:29am On Sep 12, 2017
My uncle kept on staring at me while making a call out to whoever took or stole his daughter's phone.

He man didn't take his eyes off me. Though he didn't openly say it but the stare alone made me feel like dying on the spot.

I just thank God they later caught the thief(their house boy) or male servant or whatever
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by goshen26: 7:35am On Sep 12, 2017
Bibi294:

Ugh.... I challenge you to let go... As for me, if you offend me and I refuse to tell you about it, people always suffer for it... Please and please, let go and as you do that, God will bless you.
Stay blessed

Thank you sis
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by FA13(m): 7:43am On Sep 12, 2017
Litblogger:
"I no longer love you"
Sorry about that. Some still do.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by dakeskese(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2017

"Did u apply for this course? Like you wrote jamb and filled..."

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by kushme: 8:31am On Sep 12, 2017
ammy4goodies:

It hurts a lot
even I felt the bitterness in those words

me too. embarassed
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by kushme: 8:33am On Sep 12, 2017
Temilayhor:
My brother called me "useless" because I'm yet to be in school.

Sorry bro.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by kushme: 8:49am On Sep 12, 2017
Sabrina18:
"Nature cheated on you"

Just because am slim and petite, thunder fire the person that said it.

Fool.

Abeg, no mind them.

Na my correct spec you be....
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by ShoBabba(m): 9:08am On Sep 12, 2017
rayzornaija:
I grew up as an orphan and my uncle raised me. I remember him telling me that I won't amount to nothing in life and I will die just like my father cry... But guess what? I made it in Nigeria and here in Atlanta. The motherf*cker still lives in igando with his troops of children barely managing to feed once a day.

Never pay evil with evil. At least if not for your motherfucking uncle, do it for his troops of children. God has already elevate you, show him u re not like him. God continue to bless ur hustle

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by sunnymighty(m): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2017
donefezy:
hmm, all the same he assisted you one way or the other. Go back and help him and his family. You will be much more happier

God bless U for this!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by MARYchiells(f): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
Wiseoldman:

My person, call no man happy till the day he dies, free of pain at last. The tables could still turn....be humble!!!

My spirit just said to me " wisdom has spoken" . thanks
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by MARYchiells(f): 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
mhizesther:
My dad called me useless and said I was worse than a mentally deranged woman....Damn I cried and It's now something I would never forget...there was also a time when my ma nd pa were having a misunderstanding nd I told momsi to calm down, u know what she said? She said I would never have a happy home for taking sides with my dAd...Mehn I apologised nd left...I love my parents but I will never forget the horrible things they said to me

If your parents are still alive pls buy something nice as a gift for them. While they're busy thanking you and praising God for you, peacefully remind them of those utterances and plead with them to reverse/ cancel such words over your life. I believe this will help you forgive them and also give you peace.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Elnida: 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
beautiful232:

too funny cheesy

too funny

I dunno know ur karacter so can't judge but if fiscal appearance is anything to go by,u have a bright future behind U. wish I can know U more, cos we ain't perfect. and that statement was uncalled for.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Elnida: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

My mum will wake you up to put on/off the light in her room.
You are still enjoying

funny enuf something like this happened just last month .
My Dad was in a location just ten steps away,from the shop he wanted to buy something but rather called me on phone from home like 10kilometres away to go and buy that thing for him. Jesus abin wan nack my head for wall. he then bike both of us back home. can U imagine. lol
But that's parents for U..He is all i have,as such I do endure a lot with him.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
Elnida:

funny enuf something like this happened just last month .
My Dad was in a location just ten steps away,from the shop he wanted to buy something but rather called me on phone from home like 10kilometres away to go and buy that thing for him. Jesus abin wan nack my head for wall. he then bike both of us back home. can U imagine. lol
But that's parents for U..He is all i have,as such I do endure a lot with him.
Yeah.
They are all we've got
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
MARYchiells:

If your parents are still alive pls buy something nice as a gift for them. While they're busy thanking you and praising God for you, peacefully remind them of those utterances and plead with them to reverse/ cancel such words over your life. I believe this will help you forgive them and also give you peace.

Thank u so much sister
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2017
dakeskese:

"Did u apply for this course? Like you wrote jamb and filled..."
i don't understand
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by MARYchiells(f): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2017
mhizesther:

Thank u so much sister

It is well with us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? / See The Big Python Killed In Our Compound(photos) / Old Relics: Which Of These Are You Familiar With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.