Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Couple Spend Their Honeymoon In Village After Wedding In Lagos (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Spend Their Honeymoon In Village After Wedding In Lagos (PHOTOS) (457 Views)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To A Stream In Village (Photos) / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. / Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Couple Spend Their Honeymoon In Village After Wedding In Lagos (PHOTOS) by carzola(m): 10:29am On Sep 11, 2017
When you hear of honeymoons, exotic destinations comes to mind.
Like the Maldives, Greece, Zanzibar, Gold Coast and even Sun city in South Africa or the various resorts scattered in Lagos and other states of the federation But not this Nigerian couple!
They preferred to spend their Honeymoon in the village, enjoying the African culture which has made them immediately go viral.Victor Agafenam Chi and Vivian, tied the knot two weeks ago in Lagos and spent their entire honeymoon in the man’s village in Enugu state.

Shortly after their wedding, he had posted:

Ok. We off to Enugu to kick start our honeymoon. Thanks for all the love so far.

And then later, he shared photos of him and his wife having fun at the village stream writing:

Remember you have where you are from, don’t be carried away by township.

Currently enjoying my village.

#AmNatural

#AmAfrican.

#AmReal.

Fun fun and more fun all the way.
Leave(Honeymoon) is over, work starts tomorrow. It was an exciting moment from Lagos to Enugu to IMO State then to my village.

Going back Lagos Tomorrow.

Haters and lovers I have equal love for you.

See more Photos
Source: http://www.hangingwithmay.com/couple-spend-their-honeymoon-in-village-after-wedding-in-lagos-photos/

farano, Rocktation

(1) (Reply)

If As A Man You Find Yourself In This Heartbreaking Situation,what Would You Do / Boyfriends Lovers / I Am In Love But

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.