Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

PYTHON DANCE: Tension As Army, Biafra Agitators Clash In Abia;3 Allegedly Killed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PYTHON DANCE: Tension As Army, Biafra Agitators Clash In Abia;3 Allegedly Killed (566 Views)

Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB / Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos / Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PYTHON DANCE: Tension As Army, Biafra Agitators Clash In Abia;3 Allegedly Killed by RipplesNigeria: 10:58am On Sep 11, 2017
There was tension in Umuahia, the capital of Abia State, Sunday when personnel of the Nigerian Army reportedly clashed with some pro-Biafra agitators allegedly leading to three people being shot.

The army had been accused by some of the people of being the aggressor as they embarked on a promised show of force in line with the recently announced new phase of Operation Python Dance in the South East region of the country.

Some had accused the military personnel of attempting to force their way into the residential premises of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, but were met with stiff resistance by members of the group.

Speaking to journalists following the incident, Kanu had said, “I was sleeping this evening (Sunday) when suddenly I was woken up by the blaring of sirens. Initially, I thought it was the Commissioner of Police who lives in the neighborhood that was returning home. But the blaring persisted and was followed up by sporadic gun shots.

Full details: https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/python-dance-tension-army-biafra-agitators-clash-abia-3-allegedly-killed-video/
Re: PYTHON DANCE: Tension As Army, Biafra Agitators Clash In Abia;3 Allegedly Killed by SexyNairalander: 10:59am On Sep 11, 2017
booked
Re: PYTHON DANCE: Tension As Army, Biafra Agitators Clash In Abia;3 Allegedly Killed by lafflaff123(m): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

SexyNairalander?what kind of name is that?men are now Sexy?

I blame Bobrisky for this rubbish.
Re: PYTHON DANCE: Tension As Army, Biafra Agitators Clash In Abia;3 Allegedly Killed by SexyNairalander: 11:03am On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:

SexyNairalander?what kind of name is that?men are now Sexy?

I blame Bobrisky for this rubbish.
its just a username, and yeah guys can be sexy too oga
Re: PYTHON DANCE: Tension As Army, Biafra Agitators Clash In Abia;3 Allegedly Killed by lafflaff123(m): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2017
SexyNairalander:
its just a username, and yeah guys can be sexy too oga

So no other moniker except a feminine type of name?if you are sexy, what about your sisters?handsome?
Re: PYTHON DANCE: Tension As Army, Biafra Agitators Clash In Abia;3 Allegedly Killed by dukeprince50: 11:07am On Sep 11, 2017
d
Re: PYTHON DANCE: Tension As Army, Biafra Agitators Clash In Abia;3 Allegedly Killed by SexyNairalander: 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:

So no other moniker except a feminine type of name?if you are sexy, what about your sisters?handsome?
as I said earlier it's just a username, when I was creating the acct I just picked any username

I don't even pretend to be a lady to show you it wasn't intentional
Re: PYTHON DANCE: Tension As Army, Biafra Agitators Clash In Abia;3 Allegedly Killed by Nemesis1: 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
Three allegedly killed propaganda as usual

(1) (Reply)

Long Before Kanu Crossed The Red Line By Tim Nyor / Amazing Photos From Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter's Tradition Wedding / My Advice To Ibos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.