Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones (53654 Views)

Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ / Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel / Mzbel: I Will Sleep With Your Boyfriend If You Don't Stop Insulting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
All this young guys thinking rough riding is love making just won't learn. Stop the muscle fucking , for some girls you are hurting instead of pleasing them.

Some girls want the passion in your eyes and the way you touch them, sex is not war.
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
God doesn't support singles dating the married. The reason she is not married because the wives those women has coursed her.
God doesn't support singles dating the married. The reason she is not married because the wives those women has coursed her. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by olabs201(m): 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oponu, mumu
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by McPhagite(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Omo ale Jati jati
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by elgeezy: 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Her business sha
What will i be doing with an old man
Pls tell her oooooo. Guess u like it young and fresh... wink
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by autonomous22: 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
She Neva jam old man wey dey knack pas young guys....
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by bleskid: 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
remain three years u go reach 40 ooo
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by DJperdurabo: 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
celebsnes:
Controversial Ghanaian singer Belinda Nana Ekua Amoah, popularly known as Mzbel, says getting married is not readily in her plans.

The 37-year-old said although many hold the view that she is old enough to be married by now, it is not a priority for her.

Speaking Monday in an interview on Behind the Fame on Drive Time on Joy FM with Lexis Bill, Mzbel said she is currently in a healthy relationship which is equal to marriage.

She said;

“Marriage is not a priority but if it happens, why not,” she noted and added that she is in a healthy relationship which she is enjoying.

Although she won’t disclose the identity of the man in her life currently, the singer had said in a couple of interviews that older men are her taste.

She said;

“I am an old man’s girlfriend. Everybody in Ghana knows that I don’t date young guys.

If you are a young guy and I date you, I might break your heart. I like old men. They are very gentle.

“They don’t also like sex. They can’t even have sex for long. You know, I don’t like sex like that. I like sex once in a while,”

Mzbel is currently promoting her new single, ‘African Boy’.

The singer, had in a recent interview with Zionfelix on Radio Universe’ Brunch2Lunch entertainment show, said it is not a sin to date a married man, as God supports it.

see more >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/like-dating-old-men-cant-se-x-long-unlike-young-guys-singer-mzbel/

@I don't like sex...

You meant to say you prefer self service rather than male penetration (emphasis on male as penetration can be from various sources [read: cucumber, carrots, candles, door handles, bottles, toothbrush, blunt nails etc])? Correct me if I'm wrong cos I know you sure love orgasm.
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
decatalyst:
Shoro ni yen?
Oya mi le nu o
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by dabossman(m): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
Is this not the girl Kennis Music was promoting sometime ago? How time flies. She is 37 now. Hhm.
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by luorquay: 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Her business sha What will i be doing with an old man
Abi oo....dat cannot dig Konga?? :d
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by divineRx(f): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
lolz
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by agbonkamen(f): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
crazygod:
I was a little less busy earlier and I was scrolling thru all the threads of nairaland as far back as 2007- 2010 and I realise that this great forum is really loosing it. Is this front-page worthy biko?
back page

Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
okg
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by Annie939(f): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
clap for your self but remember while the game is going on they are getting younger while you're getting older and older
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by Ameeria: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
In other words, you don't like sex. OK.
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by SirLakes: 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
beautiful232:
what's going on with all this yeye Ghanaians girls?

You Don't like SEX? Why not stay a virgin?

nonsense child
Girl, you are beautiful too
You carry sense oo,
cheesy
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by Ishilove: 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nairaland is slowly turning to Ghanaland
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by emmamedicro46(m): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
WTF

1 Like

Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by beautiful232(f): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
SirLakes:
Girl, you are beautiful too You carry sense oo, cheesy

na you I resemble nau
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Her business sha What will i be doing with an old man

What if he were rich
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by 8stargeneral: 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ur body ur life na ur own ooh
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by frubben(m): 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Her business sha
What will i be doing with an old man
see ur mouth like pussy.

Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by MhizzAJ(f): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

What if he were rich
no way..I don't like old men
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I'm not old cool
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by MhizzAJ(f): 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

I'm not old cool
Lol
I know

1 Like

Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Easier said but there are ladies who do it, also not because they like it but because financial stability and buoyancy isn't something you find easily and rampant
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by mikkyjay(m): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lol

Please house, has anyone bought data from this guy?
If yes, how authentic is he?
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by mofeoluwadassah: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
Someone help with that Lil Wayne pic....
you mean this one

Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by Longjohn2023: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nawa oooo!!!!
What's is she saying gan ??
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Lol
I know
Maybe... wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station / Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.