Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,124 members, 7,953,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

Rahama Sadau: Being Banned By Kannywood Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For Me - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau: Being Banned By Kannywood Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For Me (29574 Views)

Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon / "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Sadau: Being Banned By Kannywood Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For Me by buchilino(m): 6:44am On Sep 12, 2017
I JUST WISH DAT MOST NOLLYWOOD GALS WILL BE DRESSING DECENT AS SHE DOES.
Re: Rahama Sadau: Being Banned By Kannywood Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For Me by DrGud: 6:59am On Sep 12, 2017
Those that banned her have done worst in hiding than her angry. Enough of this pretence.
Re: Rahama Sadau: Being Banned By Kannywood Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For Me by ndiboy01(m): 7:40am On Sep 12, 2017
NEHLIVE:
Over 45, 000 Zulu maidens successfully went through virginity testing in their districts throughout the province participated in the annual Reed Dance (Umkhosi Womhlanga) which started at the Enyokeni Palace of King Goodwill Zwelithini on Friday, September 8.
Virginity testing (ukuhlolwa kwezintombi ) is an ancient Zulu tradition that is regarded as an important rite of passage to womanhood.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/virgin-maidens-expose-their-boobs-at-the-reed-dance-in-south-africa

Diz can't b real.........its a old shitteous news[s]
NEHLIVE:
Over 45, 000 Zulu maidens successfully went through virginity testing in their districts throughout the province participated in the annual Reed Dance (Umkhosi Womhlanga) which started at the Enyokeni Palace of King Goodwill Zwelithini on Friday, September 8.
Virginity testing (ukuhlolwa kwezintombi ) is an ancient Zulu tradition that is regarded as an important rite of passage to womanhood.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/virgin-maidens-expose-their-boobs-at-the-reed-dance-in-south-africa

Diz can't b real.........its a old shitteous news[/s]
NEHLIVE:

Diz can't b real.........its a old shitteous news

How does it affect d price of gaRri in wuse market

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau: Being Banned By Kannywood Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For Me by missyQween(f): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2017
Remembering when I do call her Rahama sanda and my Roommates will go gaga
Re: Rahama Sadau: Being Banned By Kannywood Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For Me by Humanistme: 8:17am On Sep 12, 2017
binaws:
I pity your life وما خلقت الجن والإنس إلا ليعبدون do you think you have arrived ba. Keep doing your rubbish you will see the person that is fooling each other. Waiting for the day of reckoning. Especially when you die, immediately you will start getting your rewards from grave. Is either you repent b4 u die or you find yourself inside fasiquun,munafiquun and so on. توبوا إلى الله توبة نصوحة

boko haramite why her life come dey pain you like this? are you even sure of your own afterlife.

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau: Being Banned By Kannywood Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For Me by binaws(m): 9:27am On Sep 12, 2017
I can't blame because of your ignorance of her religion. Ur mumu don do

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau: Being Banned By Kannywood Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For Me by junketer(m): 9:40am On Sep 12, 2017
These moslems are sick. So your religion says you can't touch someone else in a particular way but its ok to kill someone because of your religion. I always say that moslems are the worst disease on earth now.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau: Being Banned By Kannywood Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For Me by laudate: 10:18am On Sep 12, 2017
THUNDAR:
Na so, everyone looks for an excuse when they fall!
How did she fall? Please tell us..... undecided

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau: Being Banned By Kannywood Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For Me by me69: 10:29am On Sep 12, 2017
HMZi:
SELF RIGHTEOUS BIGOT,who are you to judge? remove the LOG from your eyes 1st bro!!!!
ok another demon at the rescue shebi??
Re: Rahama Sadau: Being Banned By Kannywood Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For Me by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
THUNDAR:
Na so, everyone looks for an excuse when they fall!
No.
Re: Rahama Sadau: Being Banned By Kannywood Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For Me by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Both is correct
both are correct.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau: Being Banned By Kannywood Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For Me by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
agongajoseph:
both are correct.
You're right but in that context, it is 'Both is correct'. You can only use 'are' if nouns follow the 'both'.
You get ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Speaks On CNN About ‘Lionheart’ Acquisition By Netflix / Meet Cute Actors Of The webseries, 'Best Friends In The World' (Video & pics) / Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.