Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

As Prince Ukachukwu Buries Mother And Goes To Court: I Urge Him To withdraw his case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Prince Ukachukwu Buries Mother And Goes To Court: I Urge Him To withdraw his case (3644 Views)

PDP Buries APC In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Olisa Metuh To EFCC: "Charge Me To Court, I Won't Write Another Statement" / I Urge PMB To Declare State Of Emergence In All IPOB Rally States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Prince Ukachukwu Buries Mother And Goes To Court: I Urge Him To withdraw his case by Ezenwenyi(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2010
It was indeed a huge amount of pain that occupied my heart when i heard of the death of the mother of a true philantropist in the person Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu who no doubt is capable of governing Anambra state.
  I read from Sun newspaper that Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu have filed a case against the Anambra state gubernatorial election,appealing that the incumbent Governor should not be sworn-in in march 2010.I was an observer of the election and we the Anambra youth observers saw the irregularities from all parties,the fact is that all parties in one way or the other tried to rig the election but the power of incumbency prevailed,though to some extent the election was free and fair,because people were indeed out to vote Mr Peter Obi because of Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu the Ikemba of Nnewi.
Please sir,drop your case against the Governor and join hands with him to build Anambra state.
Re: As Prince Ukachukwu Buries Mother And Goes To Court: I Urge Him To withdraw his case by savenaija: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2010
Going to court? Source please.
Re: As Prince Ukachukwu Buries Mother And Goes To Court: I Urge Him To withdraw his case by Ezenwenyi(m): 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2010
Re: As Prince Ukachukwu Buries Mother And Goes To Court: I Urge Him To withdraw his case by Ezenwenyi(m): 7:45am On Feb 27, 2010
That is the source.

(1) (Reply)

Slaves And Their Master To Be Shipped Abroad During Slave Trade (pics) / Taraba state Governorship Result Of 11 Out Of 16 Lgas / You Were VP Africa Region; CNBC Replies Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.