Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

'if You Pay Tithe To Any Pastor, You Are A Goat' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'if You Pay Tithe To Any Pastor, You Are A Goat' (970 Views)

Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'if You Pay Tithe To Any Pastor, You Are A Goat' by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
The OAP has his own idea of what tithe is.

Freeze
Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze, shared another one of his opinions with his followers, in reaction to the Malawian pastor who made an ATM to help his church members pay tithe.

The pastor, Shepherd Bushiri, has bought a Mercedes G-Wagon for his wife.

Freeze on his part stated that anyone who pays tithe to any pastor is a goat and quoted his understanding of what tithing is from the Bible.

If you pay tithe to ANY pastor at all, you are a goat, let alone to a pastor that has his face on the tithe ATM card, drives a Rolls Royce and just bought his wife a G wagon!

THIS IS WHAT THE BIBLE REALLY SAYS ABOUT TITHING

Deuteronomy 14:22-23 says “Eat your own tithe.”

Deuteronomy 14:24-26
Says “Sell your tithe and buy beer. Drink the beer in the place the LORD has chosen.”

Deuteronomy 14: 26 You may spend the money (tithe) on anything you want: cattle, sheep, wine, beer, or anything you desire. You are to feast there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice with your family.
———————-
Nigerian yahoo boy pastors love to use the book of the lesser prophet ‘Malachi’, as a back up for extortion. Since many have failed to study the Bible, let me help by giving you a brief history of where Malachi 3:8-10 originated from:

In the book Nehemiah, there is a clear instruction from God about what should be done with the tithe, and only 10% of the tithe, is given to the priests and brought to the storehouse.

Nehemiah 10:38 A priest descended from Aaron is to accompany the Levites when they receive the tithes, and the Levites are to bring a tenth of the tithes up to the house of our God, to the storehouse of the treasury

Now, in the book of Malachi, God addresses the priests who failed to bring the 10% of the tithes to the storehouse, NOT YOU, THE PRIESTS!

Malachi 2:1 KJV
[1] And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.

It’s this verse that extends to Malachi 3:10 and it was meant for the priests who were robbing God, not for you!

I called those paying tithes to pastors ‘goats’ and I have biblical backing for it:

Matthew 25:33 KJV
[33] And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the ‘GOATS’ on the left.
Matthew 25:41 KJV
[41] Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, (GOATS) Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

If you neglect the poor, sick, prisoners and orphans and you give your tithes to a yahoo boy pastor, you are a big GOAT � and a special place in hellfire has been prepared for you! ~FRZ

#FreeTheSheeple
Do you agree with the OAP?

http://thenet.ng/2017/09/if-you-pay-tithe-to-any-pastor-you-are-a-goat-freeze/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: 'if You Pay Tithe To Any Pastor, You Are A Goat' by lafflaff123(m): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
ok
Re: 'if You Pay Tithe To Any Pastor, You Are A Goat' by Niyeal(m): 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
I dont pay tithe
Re: 'if You Pay Tithe To Any Pastor, You Are A Goat' by MhizzAJ(f): 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
Re: 'if You Pay Tithe To Any Pastor, You Are A Goat' by Wilgrea7(m): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
seems he knows more about the bible than a lot of people claim

2 Likes

Re: 'if You Pay Tithe To Any Pastor, You Are A Goat' by ZeroUnity: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
He has opened their nyash o... Lol
Re: 'if You Pay Tithe To Any Pastor, You Are A Goat' by BluntBoy(m): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
Good one, Freeze.

As for the brood of vipers that call themselves pastors, verily I say unto you, you have received your rewards here on earth. Repent or miss out of paradise.

As for ye lazy Christians who have refused to watch and pray and have run after false gods because of their sweet tongues, repent for the kingdom of God is at hand. What would you tell the Lord when He asks you how you spent your life? Would you tell him that you bypassed your hungry neighbor, the widow near your house and that cripple at the bus stop just to service Oyedepo or Adeboye's greed? Would you tell him how you spent your spiritual gift sitting every Sunday listening to a man you turned into a demigod?

Repent!!
Re: 'if You Pay Tithe To Any Pastor, You Are A Goat' by cosby02(m): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
What if the tither is a female....a GOATESS??

1 Like

Re: 'if You Pay Tithe To Any Pastor, You Are A Goat' by somehow: 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Let me also help him add to this by saying the tithe (is) was meant for the 12th tribe of Judah (Israel), the Levite who were commanded by God in the old testament to take care of the temple all the days of their lives and not work nor own any property in Israel, their reward is to receive 1/10th of every farm products from the other 11 tribes of Israel.

And we have about 4 types of tithes, 3 to be used by the tithers and 1 to the 12th tribe of Israel called the Levites.

Pick up your bible and read and stop being a GOAT!
Re: 'if You Pay Tithe To Any Pastor, You Are A Goat' by An2elect2(f): 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
Free the goats grin
Re: 'if You Pay Tithe To Any Pastor, You Are A Goat' by petra1(m): 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
Tithes and offerings are principles in God's kingdom
tithes and offerings are sacred giving to God and not to pastor

somehow:
Let me also help him add to this by saying the tithe (is) was meant for the 12th tribe of Judah (Israel),

Wrong. Abraham and jacob tithed . They were not of the 12 tribes
Re: 'if You Pay Tithe To Any Pastor, You Are A Goat' by somehow: 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
Another fallacy, what Abraham gave to that priest was a one off "spoils of war" and none after that, Same with Jacob. stop adding to the bible or where else did the bible say Abraham continued tithing? una go carry bible dey twist am cos of money!
petra1:

Wrong. Abraham and jacob tithed . They were not of the 12 tribes

1 Like

Re: 'if You Pay Tithe To Any Pastor, You Are A Goat' by petra1(m): 4:21am On Sep 12, 2017
somehow:
Another fallacy, what Abraham gave to that priest was a one off "spoils of war" and none after that, Same with Jacob. stop adding to the bible or where else did the bible say Abraham continued tithing? una go carry bible dey twist am cos of money!

What irony . But that even makes it more interesting. If he could be diligent enough to tithe even from war booty!. It shows tithing was a lifestyle . The fact that details of yearly tithes not being documented should not be capitalized on . Were his daily prayers documented ? . The point you should correct is idea that tithing was Jewish . Tithing is Godish
Re: 'if You Pay Tithe To Any Pastor, You Are A Goat' by Hier(m): 4:33am On Sep 12, 2017
I will pay my tithe as long as the government used tithing as a standard for tax
Re: 'if You Pay Tithe To Any Pastor, You Are A Goat' by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 12, 2017
contradictions
Re: 'if You Pay Tithe To Any Pastor, You Are A Goat' by ysyowel(m): 11:59am On Sep 12, 2017
you have to understand that tithing are of three - four types, go and do research
Re: 'if You Pay Tithe To Any Pastor, You Are A Goat' by petra1(m): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
ysyowel:
you have to understand that tithing are of three - four types, go and do research

Yes there are three kinds of tithing . There is one to share with the poor and eat with . There is another to God

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Educated Christain Ladies So Difficult To Woo? / Top 20 Nigerian Gospel Artists Of 2019 [an Infographic] / Why Worldly Images Of "Jesus" Could Lead Many Astray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.