Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University (48326 Views)

Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC / List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) / Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by chiraqDemon(m): 9:26am On Sep 12, 2017
They will not keep kwayet and cooperate. Same students that will not be able to pass course without bribing someone. Just because recession has made prices to increase
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by Kebreal92(m): 9:27am On Sep 12, 2017
APART FROM THE SCHOOL,EBONYI STATE ENTIRELY IS ANOTHER SEX KINGDOM... LOOSE WOMEN, LAZY MEN..... INDECENCY IS THE ORDER OF D DAY IN THAT PART OF THE COUNTRY. THIS IS NOT ABOUT SENTIMENT. MAY GOD HELP THEM. AMEEEN
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by odeligboikwo: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2017
Ebonyi State University is corrupt institution ever seen on this planet
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by xtaphare321(f): 9:35am On Sep 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
It has been happening there since 1997
lol,how do you know they like lesbianism
And that school like lesbianism die
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by xtaphare321(f): 9:39am On Sep 12, 2017
morbeta:

You know how dry the kpomo will teste...maybe nightmare
lol
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by Donshemzy1234: 10:41am On Sep 12, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

Of course i do

Teach me.
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by IdeyFindWife: 10:48am On Sep 12, 2017
morbeta:
Female lecturer asked for sex too tongue embarassed

School of Konji Studies!

They should shut the place down and have them all reapply through rigorous DSS-type screening processes involving background checks including student witnesses sef.
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by Akious2k2(m): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2017
morbeta:
Female lecturer asked for sex too tongue embarassed
Read it well... Even though it wasn't categorically stated, it could b d Money 4 Mark thing... Not necessarily Sex 4 Mark
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by Obudupikin: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2017
charleff512:
Graduates Of Today Will Do Worst.

No be lie. They dey start their own for service,sleeping with secondary school girls.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by Mightyify(m): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
I graduated from there shaa....
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by aniblue(m): 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
Piiko:
This lecturer has held my current love interest for over 2 years without letting her graduate, once I enter that state in 2 weeks time, I will show him that we run this country, suspension is just the smallest thing that can happen to him

seems you know the said lecturer.
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
aniblue:

seems you know the said lecturer.
yea I heard about him, the DVC of that school is from my village and kindred, she's a 2-1 student and she hasn't gone for Nysc coz he keeps failing her, I will look in2 it as soon as I enter my state.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by Uzyvicks(f): 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
In my own faculty of education, a female lecturer? I would have loved to know the id of the so lecturer
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by ofuonyebi: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
sex scandal is not what should be rocking our university at this millennium age

I believe that research of great discovery of immense benefit to the nation should be the order of the day..

this is a shame to our institution...

the leadership and the students needs to purge themselves of these frequent alleged immoralities'
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by bleskid: 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
Piiko:
congratulations you have been noticed, I guess you are advertising the graduation gown you borrowed
your flows are too weak bro ... Iam a real student in benue state universty 200 level studing mass communication. Iam on strike. So Bleep your thinking
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
bleskid:
your flows are too weak bro ... Iam a real student in benue state universty 200 level studing mass communication. Iam on strike. So Bleep your thinking
I finished my Nysc 2012, if I was in need of an assistant, I wouldn't look ur way, you don't sound intelligible
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by bleskid: 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
Piiko:
I finished my Nysc 2012, if I was in need of an assistant, I wouldn't look ur way, you don't sound intelligible
ok sir, iam sorry sir,, weldone sir,
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
bleskid:
ok sir, iam sorry sir,, weldone sir,
k
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by bleskid: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
Piiko:
k
are u from ebonyi
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by bleskid: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Piiko:
are u from ebonyi
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
bleskid:
are u from ebonyi
it's personal, bless bruv
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by aniblue(m): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Piiko:
yea I heard about him, the DVC of that school is from my village and kindred, she's a 2-1 student and she hasn't gone for Nysc coz he keeps failing her, I will look in2 it as soon as I enter my state.

thats a sad one, imagine delaying someone's destiny in the name of sex without minding the stress and expenses the student is going through, forgeting that he will have daughters or sisters....

In Justin timberlake's voice "what goes around comes around"
Re: Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University by bleskid: 9:46am On Sep 13, 2017
Piiko:
it's personal, bless bruv
no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts / Exam Cheating Methods Employed By Desperate Students. / FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.