Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

5 Signs Ladies Do That Freaks Most Men Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs Ladies Do That Freaks Most Men Out (825 Views)

Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House / The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For All Men Out There!! / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs Ladies Do That Freaks Most Men Out by macmiral: 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
[img][/img][b][/b]Here are 5 things/behaviour of ladies that freaks most men out and want a breakup

1. She Doesn't call until you call her
This as been one of the little things girls don't take serious but Don't know makes some guys upset and mad, she doesn't call but ask you to help her with airtime always, who is she calling anyway?

2. She asks Too much but can't afford a gift for her boyfriend's birthday

Some ladies can demand for heaven And earth, lots of stufs, buy me iphone 7 boo, buy me gucci bag dear, but when their boo are broke, dem go pack go sugar daddy and forsake boo.

3. She lies about her background
Most ladies do this and it really freaks me as a guy, she tells you she lives in ajah , but her family dey village dey. Suffer to make a three square meal possible... Why can't ladies be real?

4. She Tells you she can cook better

You invite her come your house just a night, you gather your boys say make dem come dinner which your bae made, only discovering your guys are lamenting after she left that. Sugar n curry dey dance inside dem stomach...

5. She acts like a believer

She pretends she is a true believer, but you found out she goes to nite clubs during your absence And she also had lots of admirers other dan you.. My guy you need lots of prayers...

Re: 5 Signs Ladies Do That Freaks Most Men Out by alexmaye(m): 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
Op your post is true to an extent
Re: 5 Signs Ladies Do That Freaks Most Men Out by SirMichael1: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
These aren't signs, lad
Re: 5 Signs Ladies Do That Freaks Most Men Out by Lalas247(f): 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
Total nonsense
What weak man will be freaked out cause she said she can cook better like wtf .. how old r u Biko

Abeg abeg go do some more research grin

Do you know the meaning of being freaked out at all undecided
Re: 5 Signs Ladies Do That Freaks Most Men Out by Lalas247(f): 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
alexmaye:
Op your post is true to an extent
Like what exactly
Elaborate
Re: 5 Signs Ladies Do That Freaks Most Men Out by iamJ(m): 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
macmiral:
[img][/img][/b]

2. She asks Too much but [b] can't afford a gift for her boyfriend's birthday

Some ladies can demand for heaven And earth, lots of stufs, buy me iphone 7 boo, buy me gucci bag dear, but when their boo are broke, dem go pack go sugar daddy and forsake boo.
Nigga pained cheesy cheesy cheesy
[img]https://media./images/b19bd2fa3145aa8489f90c770e1e7d9b/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Ladies Do That Freaks Most Men Out by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
Thank you for giving the symptoms.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Ladies Do That Freaks Most Men Out by macmiral: 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lalas247:
Total nonsense
What weak man will be freaked out cause she said she can cook better like wtf .. how old r u Biko

Abeg abeg go do some more research grin

Do you know the meaning of being freaked out at all undecided

thanks for commenting i know there are lots of haters on nairaland... your beef comments always boost my post

(1) (Reply)

Before They Rape You / Define This Castle Using One Word / Angry Lady Asks Guys To Endure Being Stabbed, Boyfriend Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.