Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price (19790 Views)

Iphone 15 Officially Launched In Nigeria / Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications / LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by dheespectre: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2017
G
Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 12, 2017
yahmohy27:
Too cost

too cost?

Some of you saying the battery is not gud cos of 4g or 6gb ram have no idea at all..

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by smoby(m): 7:50am On Sep 12, 2017
If u think this device is beast..... Check the one nokia is about to lunch..... Those guyz are starting to top the market once more......i see them topping the. Market once more.

Even i phone 8 was lunched with 4t..mah battry.
Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by leobrownish(m): 7:50am On Sep 12, 2017
youngreva:
Omg who can bless me with this machine...i would be forever grateful

seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Abeg move to frontpage...whether I will be blessed

Modified* so I am ftc all my enemies have been put to shame,my advice to those also struggling to be ftc;dont worry your time wee soon come.
Here is my account no(for the ftc fee if any)4041291011 fcmb ;DOmg who can bless me with this machine...i would be forever grateful

seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Abeg move to frontpage...whether I will be blessed

Modified* so I am ftc all my enemies have been put to shame,my advice to those also struggling to be ftc;dont worry your time wee soon come.
Here is my account no(for the ftc fee if any)4041291011 fcmb

no mata aw blessed u re with the fone, you will get tired of it hoping to own something better. humans are never satisfied, no matter what you have, you wanna crave for more.
Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by oloet: 7:55am On Sep 12, 2017
be lieing oniro, how can the phone handle 4k video but doesn't have HEVC 265.....
Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by symbianDON(m): 7:56am On Sep 12, 2017
yahmohy27:
Too cost
well built phones don't come cheap. I just hope tecno and co are seeing what fellow Chinese manufacturer is doing
Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by Mystery007(m): 7:58am On Sep 12, 2017
pweshboi:
6G Ram, beast!!! But d battery is below 4000mah... That's not too cool
My thoughts too.
The battery just f uped the whole thing. Am using xiami 4x pro and battery is 4100mah. Was expecting more or atleast the same thing but 6gig Ram mehn e go bad gan
Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by Hilariousthiago(m): 8:00am On Sep 12, 2017
and i don fall in love with this phone like dat grin
Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by Phi001(m): 8:03am On Sep 12, 2017
The phone make sense die...

Y'all complaining about the battery, the phone has fast charge...83% in 30 minutes is quite fast...That should bridge the gap I believe.

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by demsid(m): 8:05am On Sep 12, 2017
Machine. Why won't this phone be smart. Unlike those stupidphones tecno, infinite release with hype publicity. I need one oh lord. U go play game like tmrw no dey 83% in 30mins

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by Feleezy(m): 8:06am On Sep 12, 2017
oloet:
be lieing oniro, how can the phone handle 4k video but doesn't have HEVC 265.....
Na wa.. 4k on mobile. people no wan get tv again?.
Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 12, 2017
Maa dey enjoy my java ph0ne till i see iph0ne 20
Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2017
pweshboi:
6G Ram, beast!!! But d battery is below 4000mah... That's not too cool

For a phone that uses Snapdragon 835 processor? You'd be surprised that it will outlast phones with 4k+Mah batteries. My phone that comes with a Snapdragon 820 processor, a 5.7 QHD screen and 3100mah battery does very well... Not to talk of that.

Those processors are super battery efficient.

5 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by sonety2k(m): 8:15am On Sep 12, 2017
cool
Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:15am On Sep 12, 2017
Mystery007:
My thoughts too.
The battery just f uped the whole thing. Am using xiami 4x pro and battery is 4100mah. Was expecting more or atleast the same thing but 6gig Ram mehn e go bad gan

With that processor, the battery will outlast your 4100mah battery, trust me.

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by GogetterMD(m): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2017
Who will buy my mi6? cryI want this damsel kiss
Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2017
pweshboi:

That's what I'm trying to say, with that kind of Ram and such small battery, it'll be getting drained faster

Ram has nothing to do with battery life. The phone's processor is the best and the most power efficient in the mobile world today. That battery will last better than mtk phones with 4100mah, easily too.

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by Dam5reey(m): 8:22am On Sep 12, 2017
oloet:

Are you a learner?
Even mi 5 handles 4k.. wink

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 8:23am On Sep 12, 2017
this beast vs i8 vs note8
Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 12, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

With that processor, the battery will outlast your 4100mah battery, trust me.

Most of them dont know that the device comes with Snapdragon 835 - a "10nm based processor" and has the highest performance and efficient battery consumption till date.

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by Rick9(m): 8:28am On Sep 12, 2017
Any phone that have a battery capacity with less that 4,000mah is a big turn off for me.

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:28am On Sep 12, 2017
Dexter247:

Most of them dont know that the device comes with Snapdragon 835 - a "10nm based processor" and has the highest performance and efficient battery consumption till date.

That's true, sir. That's the important part they keep leaving out. The processor of a mobile device plays a very important role in its battery consumption and in this case, we are talking about the best processor in terms of performance and battery efficiency.
Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by dayveed1(m): 8:28am On Sep 12, 2017
As a Samsung die hard fan I am thinking of trying this brand with what I have been reading about them.. Never lay hands on any though..

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by Kashif(m): 8:29am On Sep 12, 2017
The battery should be okay for a snapdragon processor. It will last longer than a 4050 driven by MTK. The optimisation will be better. I use a Xiaomi Redmi Pro with 4050 and MTK, the battery goes a day with heavy use. You don't need too much power with snapdragons.

Forget all those MP numbers you see on phone cameras. The more important thing is the sensor. That is why you commonly see an 8MP outperforming a 13MP. A neighbour bought Infinix note4 with 13MP camera. When I compared it to my 13MP Xiaomi, her jaw dropped as I pointed out the noise in hers. Not sure what sensor the Infinix uses, but the Xiaomi has Sony and Samsung sensors.

What do I even need a 6gig RAM for?

As per pricing, from research, Xiaomi gives you best value for money.

6 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by ayamprecious: 8:33am On Sep 12, 2017
Rubbish 3400mah

I love my gionee die.

Team gionee
Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by Unlimited22: 8:33am On Sep 12, 2017
Chartey:
All those saying poor battery should remember this is not an MTK device.
Even on a snapdragon 835,which is the most battery-efficient chip in the market, below 4000mah is too poor.
No light in Nigeria.
Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by Palmerbarry: 8:33am On Sep 12, 2017
It would have the most perfect, but with 3.5mm headphone jack and expandable storage(memory card slot). I still prefer the Sammy note 8 over it.
Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by paulmarkino: 8:37am On Sep 12, 2017
Waiting for my Redmi Note 4x to land with its accessories wink wink wink wink
Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by lordmayor4(m): 8:38am On Sep 12, 2017
When dodgee mix with same 6gb ram is 250-280$
I'll pass
Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 8:41am On Sep 12, 2017
lol... all this tekno, infinix and gionee user screaming poor ba3 ... bros eeh oneplus 5 ba3 is about 3300 and s8 is 3000 but the ba3 will last more than a day under heavy usage, so it's based on the optimization not the capacity

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by Jabioro: 8:41am On Sep 12, 2017
If the battery can be jerk up 2 5000 mAH It would gv us better edge..
Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 8:45am On Sep 12, 2017
Unlimited22:

Even on a snapdragon 835,which is the most battery-efficient chip in the market, below 4000mah is too poor.
No light in Nigeria.
quick charge is 83% in 30mins so in less than 1hr, you can get a full charge. but ur 4000mah ba3 will need about 2-3hrs to full

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Pantami Seeks Reduction In Call, Data Tariff / The New Itel Star 200 Powerbank / Have Android Updates Become Useless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.