Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) (20094 Views)

Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! / Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by Stranger101: 10:57am On Sep 12, 2017
Congrats to them....wish you a blissful union

BTW.if you want to make some money check my signature, get paid for daily login, posting comnents and topics on a platform, check my signature, click the link to read more,
Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by charlesazeh(m): 10:57am On Sep 12, 2017
SAVEDBABA:
God bless your union....happy anniversary.......Uncke you look like Kanye sha

Kanye ko! grin thanks for the prayers

1 Like

Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by charlesazeh(m): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2017
SAVEDBABA:
God bless your union....happy anniversary.......Uncke you look like Kanye sha

Kanye ke! grin thanks for the prayers

1 Like

Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by charlesazeh(m): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2017
Stranger101:
Congrats to them....wish you a blissful union

BTW.if you want to make some money check my signature, get paid for daily login, posting comnents and topics on a platform, check my signature, click the link to read more,

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by charlesazeh(m): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=maxiuc post=60374554]That's why it takes love and God to remain faithful in marriage

Imagine eating only egusi soup for years nothing like ogbono Ewedu afang or vegetable soups

God help us all

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by kendylet(f): 11:00am On Sep 12, 2017
congrats papa boiz
Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by Sleyanya1(m): 11:01am On Sep 12, 2017
toluxa1:
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary. Today is our own 1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY!

Cooool....I celebrate yours too.
May your union have all your beautiful heart desires met.

4 Likes

Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by madridguy(m): 11:01am On Sep 12, 2017
Congratulations sir.
Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by freak33: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2017
charlesazeh:

No and please why did you ask
cus of the first picture, Happy family
Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by prestigiouslady: 11:02am On Sep 12, 2017
toluxa1:

Is this not Tolulade?? FUTMINNA..
wow, congratulations. God bless your home
Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by charlesazeh(m): 11:03am On Sep 12, 2017
Amen

ExpressDiggers:
Beautiful family there. May God grant you happiness and much more prosperity to your kids...

Talking about wealth and kids, Can you believe that there is a 2- year kid that is wealthier than the richest man in Ghana!!

Read more about him
https://expressdigger..com/2017/09/top-wealthiest-kids-on-earth.html
Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by soliddust2020: 11:04am On Sep 12, 2017
Nice to see this kind thread, e dey make marriage hungry old bachelor like me. May God bless you with more finance, mental strength, wisdom and good health. Hwa bro.
Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 12, 2017
toluxa1:

I pity you oh... This olosho no go last reach 5 months!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by charlesazeh(m): 11:11am On Sep 12, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Op, you are a wicked fellow.

Marriage has not been fair to your wife. She looks older and seems stressed up while you look fresh. This is domestic violence (psychologically).

Your children are cute but make your wife cute also. Dont pressurize her with sex everytime. Give her good food.

Lol...thanks for the compliment and advice sir

2 Likes

Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by onyeomanono24(f): 11:12am On Sep 12, 2017
HWA to you.
Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by charlesazeh(m): 11:12am On Sep 12, 2017
soliddust2020:
Nice to see this kind thread, e dey make marriage hungry old bachelor like me. May God bless you with more finance, mental strength, wisdom and good health. Hwa bro.

Thanks boss, God bless you

1 Like

Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by charlesazeh(m): 11:13am On Sep 12, 2017
onyeomanono24:
HWA to you.

Thanks onyeoma nwannem, ekene
Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 12, 2017
more blessing sir,d lord grant u grace to keep d passion burning
Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by charlesazeh(m): 11:14am On Sep 12, 2017
prestigiouslady:

Is this not Tolulade?? FUTMINNA..
wow, congratulations. God bless your home

Not the one ma! Thanks for the wishes

1 Like

Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by charlesazeh(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2017
freak33:

cus of the first picture, Happy family

Oh okay! Thanks
Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by charlesazeh(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2017
askibee:
more blessing sir,d lord grant u grace to keep d passion burning

Thanks a lot and Amen

1 Like

Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by charlesazeh(m): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2017
madridguy:
Congratulations sir.

Thanks bro!
Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by charlesazeh(m): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2017
kendylet:
congrats papa boiz

Thanks o uncle boiz grin
Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by cokorie25(f): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2017
Congratulation and many more years to celebrate.but wait oooo ur wife dey ugly sha

2 Likes

Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by Unbreakable007: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2017
Princebulky:
OP your wife ugly no be small... See face like amoeba!

No vex oh... Na play i dey oh! cheesy

Hml

No be play u dey play, na true u talk.

The wife UGLY. WHY U DEYVFEAR?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by charlesazeh(m): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2017
toluxa1:

I congratulate you too bro! Every year anniversary brings you a blessed reason to celebrate..no force can destroy the works of God...
Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by nikz(f): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2017
Beautiful family and really cute kids. May God bless your family and may Joy never cease in ur home in Jesus name. Amen
Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by charlesazeh(m): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2017
Unbreakable007:

The wife UGLY. WHY U DEYVFEAR?

Very ugly ooo but na my monkey be dat...so i love her die

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by charlesazeh(m): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2017
nikz:
Beautiful family and really cute kids. May God bless your family and may Joy never cease in ur home in Jesus name. Amen

Amen and same wishes to you

2 Likes

Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by Unbreakable007: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2017
Princebulky:

Hml

The wife UGLY. WHY U DEY FEAR?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by tens4real(m): 11:22am On Sep 12, 2017
Princebulky:

Hml
You are a cow!

2 Likes

Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by charlesazeh(m): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2017
cokorie25:
Congratulation and many more years to celebrate.but wait oooo ur wife dey ugly sha

Thanks nwa okorie, na ur wife...na me marry am with my money without complain..why u wan help me conplain na...lol

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) / Little Nura Ali Aliyu Is Missing / Can I Give My Daughter 'ALUKO' As A Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.