Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:57 AM

8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) (19906 Views)

Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! / Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by jumzzy448: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
Princebulky:

I pity you oh... This olosho no go last reach 5 months!

It's high time some of you stop being stupid.
Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by toluxa1(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
prestigiouslady:

Is this not Tolulade?? FUTMINNA..
wow, congratulations. God bless your home
prestigiouslady:

Ohh, I was talking about the other poster celebrating his one month wedding anniversary.

Yes, this is Tolulade FUTMINNA.
Do we know each other?
Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by prestigiouslady: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
toluxa1:

Yes, this is Tolulade FUTMINNA. Do we know each other?
Yes, we do though you might not be able to recollect.. #Bosso area.. Happy married life bro...
Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by xtybliss(f): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
Unbreakable007:

No be play u dey play, na true u talk.

The wife UGLY. WHY U DEYVFEAR?
How can you call someone's wife ' ugly'?. He just said they're celebrating their 8 years wedding anniversary... Do u know what that means? Seems u don't but I'll Tell you. It means he's been living with only this wife u call ugly for the past 8 years, past 96 months, past 384 weeks, past 2922 days and this man is still willing to go forever with her. How many women in our generation can keep a man for this long and the man still willing to go on. So many men leave the main objects and chase mere shadows. All I see when I look at that woman u call ugly is a super woman, super wife, super mum, beautiful wife and mother of 2 lovely boys. All the recent marriage failures in our celebrity marriages belong to the wives with super model looks. A word is enough for the wise.
Congrats to the celebrants, wishing u a more blissful marriage life.
Shalom

10 Likes

Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by Pemmy15: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
Op, happy anniversary and many, many more to come. You have a beautiful family to be proud of....do hope it keeps expanding and growing if that's what you want grin

As a side people can be so rude under the guise of honesty...Op posted for congratulatory wishes on their anniversary not for a critique of the physical attributes of him, his wife or any member of his family...and you'll be wondering why your marriages won't last 8 months talk less of 8 years when you're tripping so hard on the superficial.

Op, saw a piece of art in a friend's house that said - choose the one you love, love the one you choose. I pray that you guys strive daily to choose love, and that loves grows with each passing year till we'll be celebrating your 50 year anniversary with party rice and maltina grin

2 Likes

Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by Pemmy15: 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
toluxa1:
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary. Today is our own 1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY!

Beautiful pics!! smiley Happy one month...may your months turn into years and may your years turn into decades in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sorry.. 8th wedding ANNIVERSARY!! Okay okay I was thinking of something else.. Lolz grin
Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by Gloria4(f): 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
happy anniversary to you
Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by toluxa1(m): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
prestigiouslady:

Yes, we do though you might not be able to recollect.. #Bosso area..
Happy married life bro...

If you can know my name in full as "Tolulade" there is no way I won't be able to recollect cheesy
Thanks so much!
You can connect me on my whatsapp line in my Sig.

1 Like

Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by charlesazeh(m): 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
Pemmy15:
Op, happy anniversary and many, many more to come. You have a beautiful family to be proud of....do hope it keeps expanding and growing if that's what you want grin

As a side people can be so rude under the guise of honesty...Op posted for congratulatory wishes on their anniversary not for a critique of the physical attributes of him, his wife or any member of his family...and you'll be wondering why your marriages won't last 8 months talk less of 8 years when you're tripping so hard on the superficial.

Op, saw a piece of art in a friend's house that said - choose the one you love, love the one you choose. I pray that you guys strive daily to choose love, and that loves grows with each passing year till we'll be celebrating your 50 year anniversary with party rice and maltina grin

I am honored to read this wonderful post from you...God bless you and your entire family...one love

2 Likes

Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by charlesazeh(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
xtybliss:
How can you call someone's wife ' ugly'?. He just said they're celebrating their 8 years wedding anniversary... Do u know what that means? Seems u don't but I'll Tell you. It means he's been living with only this wife u call ugly for the past 8 years, past 96 months, past 384 weeks, past 2922 days and this man is still willing to go forever with her. How many women in our generation can keep a man for this long and the man still willing to go on. So many men leave the main objects and chase mere shadows. All I see when I look at that woman u call ugly is a super woman, super wife, super mum, beautiful wife and mother of 2 lovely boys. All the recent marriage failures in our celebrity marriages belong to the wives with super model looks. A word is enough for the wise.
Congrats to the celebrants, wishing u a more blissful marriage life.
Shalom

God bless you and enrish your coast...you are a wonderful person...

1 Like

Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by charlesazeh(m): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
Gloria4:
happy anniversary to you

Thanks so much Gloria
Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by kendylet(f): 7:25am On Sep 13, 2017
charlesazeh:

Thanks o uncle boiz grin
i am a woman!
Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by charlesazeh(m): 9:35am On Sep 13, 2017
kendylet:
i am a woman!

Lol my bad, im sorry ma
Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by Janeyinspires(f): 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
maxiuc:
That's why it takes love and God to remain faithful in marriage

Imagine eating only egusi soup for years nothing like ogbono Ewedu afang or vegetable soups

God help us all

I tell you! But o,variety dey purge belle.Beta stick to the egusi wey your body don accept.
Re: 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) by charlesazeh(m): 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
12 years now.. Still counting thanks guys for the prayers.. It's not easy but it's worth it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Celebrate Birth Of Their Triplets After 15 Years Of Waiting / Nairalander's Wedding Anniversary Is Today(pictures) / Should I Greet & Call My Husband's Younger Sister 'Aunty'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.