Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,446 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:04 PM

Python Dance, Crocodile Smile, Not The Solution To Agitations - Ijaw Youths. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Python Dance, Crocodile Smile, Not The Solution To Agitations - Ijaw Youths. (18373 Views)

Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform / Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Dance, Crocodile Smile, Not The Solution To Agitations - Ijaw Youths. by Danialuone: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
PEACE ,PEACE,PEACE,PEACE,PEACE.......IPOD .....NOTHING LIKE PEACE.............STOP......IPOD EMBRACE PEACE.........UNITY AND PEACE IS BETTER THAN WAR.
Re: Python Dance, Crocodile Smile, Not The Solution To Agitations - Ijaw Youths. by Nemesis1: 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
linusbnn:

Wen it set,sorry will be your name.

Lol wait and see
Re: Python Dance, Crocodile Smile, Not The Solution To Agitations - Ijaw Youths. by Nemesis1: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
erebi4195:
why using the word touts ,#ethnic racist#

That's what they are
Re: Python Dance, Crocodile Smile, Not The Solution To Agitations - Ijaw Youths. by Nemesis1: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
adorablevincy:

Please oooo who is this rickety brained person talking about IGR in Lagos which tribe subscribes and contributes more to the IGR especially in Lagos other than Ibos? Is it the Yorubas that will never build a good house with modern facilities? The touts that wait for you to build...Omoniles looking to reap where they did not sow or the idiot agberos shouting Owo da' at every corner? Which tribe owns the most booming and flourishing trades in Alabama Int'l, Balogun, Idumota, Trade fair to mention but a few?? Since they clamped down on importation, the ports have become a play ground for rats and lizards. Even the custom jobs is no longer lucrative. Whose mouth is oozing that smelly IGR? It's like it is the only thing you heard from a side discussion and don't know how it came about... Nonsense......

Lol , go back to your yeast and build alaba, balogun, idumota and trade there stop boosting Lagos's IGR grin

1 Like

Re: Python Dance, Crocodile Smile, Not The Solution To Agitations - Ijaw Youths. by Tamass: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
DonaldJTrump:

parasite, have you finish?
That's how narrow minded you are.. There is no way you can achieve Biafra without causing a war.. Am sure you are still aware of the aftermath of the Nigerian civil war,after so many loss of lives.. Ojukwu fled..remember ojukwu no die oo,it was the innocent women and children who became victims,the few who survived were malnourished.. Nnamdi kanu enjoying his AC wherever would be agitating Biafra and you wey never chop go come nairaland dey talk nonsense... So they tell you say if una achieve Biafra dey no go theif money again abi? Better get your head thinking already
undecided undecided
Re: Python Dance, Crocodile Smile, Not The Solution To Agitations - Ijaw Youths. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
Oblang:

Why not start leaving their region now to let them suffer. Close all ur shops and move ur businesses back to ur region so they can suffer. U don't need Biafra to do all this u know.It will send a strong message to the Nigeria govt that u are serious abt getting Biafra...

I have a shop already and u buy from it everyday, that's shows ur really dependent on me n consequently u shout one Nigeria upandan online because u can't exist without me n my services.

IGBOs will stay anywhere they want in Nigeria, across Africa n across the whole world and do whatever business they want to do as long as they pay up the necessary dues. That a nation biafra comes does not mean that every igbo man should go home and then Yoruba should go home as well. Try n become useful to ur society with positive thoughts, Biafra won't be the first country to leave another country so pls grow up.
Re: Python Dance, Crocodile Smile, Not The Solution To Agitations - Ijaw Youths. by jpphilips(m): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
Definitely not the solution, but lets try it first, who knows, sense may rain on some people before the real solutions come.
Re: Python Dance, Crocodile Smile, Not The Solution To Agitations - Ijaw Youths. by Oblang(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
PrecisionFx:

I have a shop already and u buy from it everyday, that's shows ur really dependent on me n consequently u shout one Nigeria upandan online because u can't exist without me n my services.

IGBOs will stay anywhere they want in Nigeria, across Africa n across the whole world and do whatever business they want to do as long as they pay up the necessary dues. That a nation biafra comes does not mean that every igbo man should go home and then Yoruba should go home as well. Try n become useful to ur society with positive thoughts, Biafra won't be the first country to leave another country so pls grow up.

Obviously u all don't know what u want. U claim I will suffer if u leave and I am asking u to leave first and let me suffer. The truth is Igbo benefit from one Nigeria than any other tribe because they are everywhere. How many yorubas are living in ur land. If u know u can't leave then stop boring us with ur "if I leave u will suffer" statement....
Re: Python Dance, Crocodile Smile, Not The Solution To Agitations - Ijaw Youths. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
Oblang:

Obviously u all don't know what u want. U claim I will suffer if u leave and I am asking u to leave first and let me suffer. The truth is Igbo benefit from one Nigeria than any other tribe because they are everywhere. How many yorubas are living in ur land. If u know u can't leave then stop boring us with ur "if I leave u will suffer" statement....

All the yorubas are inside SW, they are known to NEVER venture out of the SW..... So why blame me that ur tribe can't go everywhere like my tribe n work hard.

I say it again, igbos will do business where ever they find themselves...... the name of their country is inconsequential.
Re: Python Dance, Crocodile Smile, Not The Solution To Agitations - Ijaw Youths. by Oblang(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
PrecisionFx:

All the yorubas are inside SW, they are known to NEVER venture out of the SW..... So why blame me that ur tribe can't go everywhere like my tribe n work hard.

I say it again, igbos will do business where ever they find themselves...... the name of their country is inconsequential.

I personally don't have problem with Igbo living wherever they want. What I'm saying is if u think some ppl will suffer if u leave, then leave and let them suffer...
Re: Python Dance, Crocodile Smile, Not The Solution To Agitations - Ijaw Youths. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
Oblang:

I personally don't have problem with Igbo living wherever they want. What I'm saying is if u think some ppl will suffer if u leave, then leave and let them suffer...

The only reason why the Yoruba has sworn that the igbos should remain in Nigeria can only be equated to ::they can't live without the igbos::
Re: Python Dance, Crocodile Smile, Not The Solution To Agitations - Ijaw Youths. by Oblang(m): 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
PrecisionFx:

The only reason why the Yoruba has sworn that the igbos should remain in Nigeria can only be equated to ::they can't live without the igbos::

No one is begging u to stay oga...
Re: Python Dance, Crocodile Smile, Not The Solution To Agitations - Ijaw Youths. by newdawn2017(f): 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
crackhouse:
Python dance, crocodile smile, lion roar, snake bite...and others can still be practiced In borno because that's where it's needed most.
D@ is so true a point u be raised.
Re: Python Dance, Crocodile Smile, Not The Solution To Agitations - Ijaw Youths. by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 13, 2017
Oblang:

No one is begging u to stay oga...

the yorubas are not just begging they are swearing, threatening n forcing the igbos to stay. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate / Uzodinma Using Asari Dokubo's Boys To Kill, Destroy Imo State - OAP, Nonso Nkwa / NUPENG And PENGASSAN Support Petrol Price Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.