Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

Heartland Fc Of Imo Enjoys Dana Air Flight Ahead Of Match In Lagos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Heartland Fc Of Imo Enjoys Dana Air Flight Ahead Of Match In Lagos (16231 Views)

Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria / Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption / Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartland Fc Of Imo Enjoys Dana Air Flight Ahead Of Match In Lagos by henrixx(m): 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
Techno c7 for sale in Lagos. call 0806229.2514

Re: Heartland Fc Of Imo Enjoys Dana Air Flight Ahead Of Match In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
simplex2:

Nnah men, na dia my eye go too. Blood of Zachariah, I have even started fantasising fvcking her at the cockpit with those long legs wrapped firmly around my shoulders.

Dana air baa? Booked.
grin
Re: Heartland Fc Of Imo Enjoys Dana Air Flight Ahead Of Match In Lagos by EponOjuku: 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
IamAirforce1:
See as Dana Air plane long like third mainland bridge

You unenlightened clown, you think say commercial planes dey small like the tricycles wey you dey enter?

1 Like

Re: Heartland Fc Of Imo Enjoys Dana Air Flight Ahead Of Match In Lagos by oskaaay(m): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
Helpful partnership indeed
Re: Heartland Fc Of Imo Enjoys Dana Air Flight Ahead Of Match In Lagos by banmee(m): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

How dare you!
Dont you know Nigeria is taking over the world. angry
We have the best jollof rice and Anthny Joshua
We could have been the best country but America has been sabotaging us ... they are jealous of us

Oga Banmee hope Ive captured it all wink

You did more than that. You hit the head on the nail. Or is it the other way around.
Re: Heartland Fc Of Imo Enjoys Dana Air Flight Ahead Of Match In Lagos by IamAirforce1: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
EponOjuku:

You unenlightened clown, you think say commercial planes dey small like the tricycles wey you dey enter?
So because I joked about Dana MD83 aircraft, now makes me unenlightened ?
Re: Heartland Fc Of Imo Enjoys Dana Air Flight Ahead Of Match In Lagos by bobofellaini(m): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
All I could see is that well shaped babe.
Re: Heartland Fc Of Imo Enjoys Dana Air Flight Ahead Of Match In Lagos by bastien: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
slick1:
Ohhhh ohhhhh! Come and see news ohhhhh!
Kikikiki grin grin

My niccurs in Europe be flying to match venues since 19teytey
European teams don't fly planes during league matches, stop lying abegi
Re: Heartland Fc Of Imo Enjoys Dana Air Flight Ahead Of Match In Lagos by rxgodwin(m): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
Dilapidated Dana Air... Boooooo tongue
Re: Heartland Fc Of Imo Enjoys Dana Air Flight Ahead Of Match In Lagos by BiggyBamBam: 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
Just look how the seats are dirty.[b][/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award / Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives In Super Eagles Camp Ahead Of Seychelles Match / Super Eagles Vs Peru (0 - 1) On Thursday May 24th 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.