Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria (29284 Views)

Enyimba FC Of Aba Sign A 2-Year Sponsorship Deal With United Nigeria Airlines / Rivers Angels Beat Amis Du Monde FC Of Togo 5-1, Qualify For Champions League / Heartland Fc Of Imo Enjoys Dana Air Flight Ahead Of Match In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by robosky02(m): 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
Brazilian Winger Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC

Vandrezzer FC have completed the signing of Brazilian winger, Ivo Jorge Santos da Costa, popularly known as Ivo Júnior.

The 27-year-old penned a one-year contract to keep him with the Lions of Naija until the end of the 2020/2021 Nigeria National League (NNL) campaign, having passed his medicals.

Ivo is the second Brazilian signed on by VFC after midfielder Alberico da Silva.

The former Flamengo player is primarily a right-winger with a wide array of skills.

The Rio de Janeiro of Brazil native brings with him a bevy of experience, having represented Rio-based sides Flamengo, Fluminense, Bangu, Macae, and Barra da Tijuca, before playing for Croatian club Koprivnica and Shkupi FC in North Macedonia.

He also had a brief stint with NPFL club Heartland during the 2017/18 campaign.

“I have always wanted to join this club since Coach Everton took off from Brazil again. The organization is of international standard and this has greatly influenced my decision to sign. I feel at home and pray we win as a team ” says Ivo.

https://www.completesports.com/brazilian-winger-ivo-junior-joins-nnl-club-vandrezzer-fc/

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Omihanifa: 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hustler grin grin
which kind impact this one wan make for NNL undecided

He just came here to look for retirement Money

22 Likes

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Ishilove: 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
robosky02:

Brazilian Winger Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC

Vandrezzer FC have completed the signing of Brazilian winger, Ivo Jorge Santos da Costa, popularly known as Ivo Júnior.

The 27-year-old penned a one-year contract to keep him with the Lions of Naija until the end of the 2020/2021 Nigeria National League (NNL) campaign, having passed his medicals.

Ivo is the second Brazilian signed on by VFC after midfielder Alberico da Silva.

Read Also: Balogun Close To Triggering Rangers Extension Clause

The former Flamengo player is primarily a right-winger with a wide array of skills.

The Rio de Janeiro of Brazil native brings with him a bevy of experience, having represented Rio-based sides Flamengo, Fluminense, Bangu, Macae, and Barra da Tijuca, before playing for Croatian club Koprivnica and Shkupi FC in North Macedonia.

He also had a brief stint with NPFL club Heartland during the 2017/18 campaign.

“I have always wanted to join this club since Coach Everton took off from Brazil again. The organization is of international standard and this has greatly influenced my decision to sign. I feel at home and pray we win as a team ” says Ivo.

Lalasticlala. Mynd44

https://www.completesports.com/brazilian-winger-ivo-junior-joins-nnl-club-vandrezzer-fc/
I don't understand. Is Vendresser a Nigerian club?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Omihanifa: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ishilove:

Yes nah

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Ishilove: 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
Omihanifa:

Yes nah
Na wa o. Since when? I know all the popular ones like 3SC, Enyimba, MFM, that PH club etc, but I have never heard of Vendresser until today.

18 Likes

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by 3gpvids: 12:19am On Feb 09, 2021
Oil money club for akwa ibom

Na lagos dem dey now sha

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by naptu2: 4:23am On Feb 09, 2021
Ishilove:

Many Brazilians have played for clubs in the Nigerian League. This is not the first time.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by paulolee(m): 7:49am On Feb 09, 2021
thats nice. pls players like messi, alaba, wjladrum n ramos are all free after this season bcoz they havnt signed any renewal yet..
I think it wont b bad if this club throw a bid for them, impossible is nothing

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by robosky02(m): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2021
Ishilove:

Vandrezzer Football Club is a professional football club in Lagos state, Nigeria, that competes in the Nigeria National League, the second tier of Nigerian Professional Football League.

Founded in 2019, the club joined the Nigerian National League and played at Agege Stadium since (formerly at Ikot Ikpene Township Stadium) its formation. VandrezzerFC established itself as a major force in Nigeria with the introduction of pre-match activities, live match streaming and commentary, selling of regular and premium match day and seasonal tickets, the introduction of lounges and suite in the executive box sections, implementation of top-notch sound systems in the stadium and others, as they aim to redefine the dynamics of club football in Nigeria.....

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by robosky02(m): 9:01am On Feb 09, 2021
paulolee:
thats nice. pls players like messi, alaba, wjladrum n ramos are all free after this season bcoz they havnt signed any renewal yet..
I think it wont b bad if this club throw a bid for them, impossible is nothing

The club is in the lower division in Nigeria NNL

They need to first qualify to join the NPFL were they can run shoulder with the Enyimbas, Nano Pillars, Rivers United etc

Before..

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by SignalTrading: 10:57am On Feb 09, 2021
Hello good day, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help. It was on a platform when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day. The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night. The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks. How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 2 hours in a day. That is 9 PM-11 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 8a.m-12a.m. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 0.8.1.0.7.8.8.7.8.4.6 to know more and start trading asap.

N.B THIS IS NOT CRYPTO
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:57am On Feb 09, 2021
Welcome to Naija.
He will be the second Brazilian player the club is signing.
Go and shine boys.

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:57am On Feb 09, 2021
The same country some people that see themselves as animals are calling a zoo.

God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Mogajunior(m): 10:57am On Feb 09, 2021
Now how do we explain this. I consider this a retrogressive step. How can you leave the entire South America and come to Africa to ply your trade. Nigeria for that matter. What happened to Europe. I mean that is where footballers run to.

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Obago99: 10:58am On Feb 09, 2021
Hahahahahah this one go soon run go back ohhh....... Fulani men go soon kidnap you

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by kiddkash(m): 10:59am On Feb 09, 2021
by God's grace, I'd love to have by own football club in Nigeria with world class stadium, training facilities.

winning titles in the continent not just in Nigeria

something like this

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by smokeyupu(m): 10:59am On Feb 09, 2021
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Enoch07: 11:00am On Feb 09, 2021
welcome

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Eriokanmi: 11:00am On Feb 09, 2021
Welcome back to your roots. You finally retraced your genes back to your source. He looks like a warri boy. Before you say Jack, he's become a citizen, playing for super eagles.

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by princetom1(m): 11:01am On Feb 09, 2021
robosky02:

The club is in the lower division in Nigeria NNL

They need to first qualify to join the NPFL were they can run shoulder with the Enyimbas, Nano Pillars, Rivers United etc

Before..

They will, they were established in 2019 and u have to read about them... The most organized and most ambitious football team in Nigeria with a wide reach even on social media despite their short time

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:01am On Feb 09, 2021
Ishilove:

Na wa o. Since when? I know all the popular ones like 3SC, Enyimba, MFM, that PH club etc, but I have never heard of Vendresser until today.

They ply their trade in the National league - the second tier league.

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 09, 2021
So village people dey Brazil?

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:02am On Feb 09, 2021
Obago99:
Hahahahahah this one go soon run go back ohhh....... Fulani men go soon kidnap you
Haters have arrived in their usual style. .....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by wumi2017(f): 11:03am On Feb 09, 2021
Okay... contact Wunmi's Collection for any kind of footwears

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Harrynight(m): 11:03am On Feb 09, 2021
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Enoch07: 11:03am On Feb 09, 2021
Omihanifa:
Hustler grin grin
which kind impact this one wan make for NNL undecided

He just came here to look for retirement Money
which money dey nnl way him wan collect? even heartland, Rivers United and co dey owe players talk more of team way dey relegation
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Hugomexis(m): 11:04am On Feb 09, 2021
See as this one just ended his career
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by chukwuibuipob: 11:04am On Feb 09, 2021

Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) / Emiliano Sala Buried In Argentina / Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup