Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

“power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike (24969 Views)

Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) / "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out / UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by joespiceman(m): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
He had a good opportunity to escape and mess up everything. He was just born naturally foolish.

1 Like

Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by Francon(f): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
GOOD
Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by ceeceeco: 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nigerian Police are just so dumb.

1 Like

Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by Produke(m): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
This guy has demeaned the reputation of Uniport sha,when other people are bringing glory to their schools and alma mater.Cant they remove the UNIPORT tag?
Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by otokx(m): 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
So after Mr Kidnapper Evans the next movie for the masses is Mr Ritualist Ifeanyi Dike, Nigeria my country.
Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by ExInferis(m): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
The only time you ever hear any positive news about igboes is when they get shot.
Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by Austinoiz(m): 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
Somebody should waste this idiot

1 Like

Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
This was clearly luck... Nigerian Police did nothing... even the police in Jos could not identify him.

2 Likes

Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by obyon(m): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thank God for your life.
Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by Atulatula: 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
He's asking for mercy? Very heartless beast
Why is that officer wearing slippers
Hmmm good observation!

1 Like

Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by dangwarmai(m): 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
yomibelle:
Am i reading correctly?

*i was asked to go to the cell*

Wen did d NPF turn to a bunch of lazy mofos who cant even take a suspect to the cell?

And for him to be able to escape means he wasnt cuffed!

Nawa ooo.....am still saying it...NPF needs an overhaul!

What you just said is the fact.
if I handle that case, I will still punish the first IPO for negligence on duty.

imagine!
a murder suspect is not in handcuffs, and you ordinarily told him to "go and enter cell"

help me ask, is that man a policeman?

1 Like

Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by nengibo: 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nigerian police trying to save face after letting the criminal go, he was set free after they collected bribe from his sponsors, and was found due to pressure on the police from the public who do they want to belief this story, it only proves that they are corrupt & highly incompetent

2 Likes

Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by Afonjas: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
why is it that any time they caught a Yoruba ritualist they sweep the matter under carpet, no investigation to know who patronize them

this guy's case is rape and murder
Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by teflonjake(m): 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
So PHCN played a vital role in this man's escape, providing darkness.

All sectors are really working in a negative way.
Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by AnanseK(m): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
yomibelle:
Am i reading correctly?
Wen did d NPF turn to a bunch of lazy mofos who cant even take a suspect to the cell?

Asking a murder suspect to go and find a cell and enter! That's Nigeria Police for you.

2 Likes

Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by Caseless: 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
oz4real83:
The Nigerian police needs total overhauling!!! It seems all their divisions across the country dont work together. This guy's pics have been everywhere after his first arrest and his later escape. The police in plateau state were not still able to recognise him despite the fact that he didn't do anything to alter his appearance! Suppose he gave them a wrong number or an accomplice number,he would have been released! Imagine it was his aunty in Rivers state who had to tell the police the guy was a wanted criminal!!!
just my thoughts. A wanted criminal in their hands but they couldn't identify him. Poor policing.,

1 Like

Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
At Rumuokoro same in PH. Another ritual killing would have taken place if not that God has not given the permission. Otherwise u guys would have heard another ritual killing of a two yr old girl. The idiot kidnap the little girl and was taken her to a destination where they will use her for ritual before he was caught by a police officer in the same taxi he took with the little girl. After interrogation, he confessed that the child is not his. He was taken to the Rumuokoro police station for further interrogation. This people have devised a new means of making quick ritual money, by using little children. Parents should be very careful. Evil men and women are everywhere now. I dont smile anymore each time I enter a taxi. I keep my face like the face of a hard criminal for safety seek oo. This people know the type of victim they use oo. Definitely not those hard faces but those baby faces. Be wise oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by autonomous22: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
Why still addressing dis criminal as Uniport Student, he shud b addressed by his name... Still addressing him as Uniport student some how is tarnishing d gud image of Uniport students n d skul at large....
Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by Abagworo(m): 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
oz4real83:
The Nigerian police needs total overhauling!!! It seems all their divisions across the country dont work together. This guy's pics have been everywhere after his first arrest and his later escape. The police in plateau state were not still able to recognise him despite the fact that he didn't do anything to alter his appearance! Suppose he gave them a wrong number or an accomplice number,he would have been released! Imagine it was his aunty in Rivers state who had to tell the police the guy was a wanted criminal!!!

As in this is very shameful. The guy too na mugu.

1 Like

Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by Kokaine(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
oz4real83:
just imagine telling a criminal "go to the cell" and you expect him to walk right there with nobody following him or what?

1 Like

Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by osahon360(m): 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
evans implicated for kidnapping now dike implicated for rotuals. i admit that all tribes engage in this act but why is it that high profile cases are being perpetrated by igbos
Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by dsocioemmy(m): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
but the police claimed responsibility for the capture before o..
Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by jojothegreat(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
Something must kill man, even aids dey fear ebola wink
Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by Kaybaba5(m): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
Na the spirit of the girl he killed Na im push am out.. Imagine hunger...

1 Like

Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by zzbrodah: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
yomibelle:
Am i reading correctly?

Its funny and shameful,I find it hard to believe that he was left alone to go back and lock himself inside the cell...What do we call this on the part of the police,trust or stupidity.

1 Like

Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by megafone: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
oz4real83:
It's sad!

1 Like

Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by shegra58: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
celebsnestng:
Uniport student Ifeanyi Dike who murdered his neighbour 8-yr-old girl, revealed that power outage aided his escape and hunger led to his re-arrest.

He, however, pleaded for mercy on the murder of the eight-year-old girl, Chikamso Mezuwuba.

Dike, who spoke in Port Harcourt while he was re-paraded by the Rivers State Police Command, insisted that the Investigative Police Officer, IPO, Johnbosco Okoroeze, nabbed over his (Dike’s) escape was innocent.

Ifeanyi Dike killed the eight-year-old Chikamso, removed her vital organs and was on his way to dispose of her remains when he was arrested by a local vigilante group in Okporo community, Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of the state.

The suspected ritualist had escaped from the custody of State Criminal Investigation Department, SCID, but was re-arrested in Barkin Ladi Local Government Area of Plateau State, last week, Thursday.

Dike told newsmen that he took advantage of the darkness in the premises of SCID, when he was asked to go into the cell and escaped, noting that nobody knew when he sneaked out.

Dike said:

“At the State Criminal Investigation Department, SCID, after I entered my statement late in the evening of the day of my first parade, my IPO asked me to go inside the cell.
“That was when I had the opportunity to run away. My IPO did not help me escape. I know what I did was wrong, please forgive me and have mercy.”
Dike disclosed that he was re-arrested after his successful disappearance from Port Harcourt, when he got involved in another crime in the place he had escaped to in Plateau State. He explained that he was faced with starvation after he arrived Plateau State and in an attempt to steal food he was apprehended by residents of the area, who later handed him over to the Police.

He said;

“I escaped to Jos. Having stayed for several days without food and due to the injuries I sustained, I was unable to get food to eat. So due to the hunger, I decided to source for food and that was where I was caught and handed over to the Police.
“When I got to the Police station, at first I was hiding my identity, but on interrogation I got fed up and gave them (Police) my aunty’s phone number.
As soon as the Police called my aunty, she told them that I was declared wanted by the Rivers State Police command. She also handed my IPO’s phone number to the Police officers and they later confirmed that I am on the wanted list.
After I was confirmed, I was detained and returned back to Rivers State on Sunday.”
Meanwhile, the Commissioner of Police in Rivers State, Mr. Ahmed Zaki, has described the re-arrest of Dike as an act of God, noting that providence has brought the suspect back to face justice.

He said:

“Today (yesterday), with profound humility, I present to you the most wanted ritual killer, Mr. Ifeanyi Maxwell Dike. His re-arrest was made possible by God Almighty, through your numerous prayers and concerns, following his escape three weeks ago.
“I wish to assure you that justice will not only be done, but be seen to be done in the circumstance to bring the full weight of the law to bear on him and any other person implicated in the cause of further investigations.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/ritual-killer-8-yr-old-niece-confesses-power-outage-helped-escape-hunger-led-re-arrest/
Hunger being dealing with IPOB since 1967BC cheesy grin
Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by BossLadyF(f): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
INVINCIBLECSP:
At Rumuokoro same in PH. Another ritual killing would have taken place if not that God has not given the permission. Otherwise u guys would have heard another ritual killing of a two yr old girl. The idiot kidnap the little girl and was taken her to a destination where they will use her for ritual before he was caught by a police officer in the same taxi he took with the little girl. After interrogation, he confessed that the child is not his. He was taken to the Rumuokoro police station for further interrogation. This people have devised a new means of making quick ritual money, by using little children. Parents should be very careful. Evil men and women are everywhere now. I dont smile anymore each time I enter a taxi. I keep my face like the face of a hard criminal for safety seek oo. This people know the type of victim they use oo. Definitely not those hard faces but those baby faces. Be wise oo

PH residents should be careful and God will not allow any evil to come close to us.

1 Like

Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by janvier27(m): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
Good he wasn't given jungle justice in Jos, but handed over to the police. We may never have known his real identity. Hopefully reprieve will now come the way of that careless cop.

1 Like

Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by Franzinni: 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
Is he from Ogun state? I will leave it to tribalist to answer ..if his name was saheed now ...we won't hear word
Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by Yankiss(m): 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
He's asking for mercy? Very heartless beast
Why is that officer wearing slippers

Mercy is not around and can't be found. He should be treated the same way he treated a hapless neighbour's daughter.
Too sad and pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kelvin Izebeokhai Is Dead! Igbinedion University Lecturer Shot Dead / Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife / Two Men Arrested For Stealing Tubers Of Yam In Delta State [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.