Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

“power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike (25049 Views)

Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) / "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out / UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
BossLadyF:

PH residents should be careful and God will not allow any evil to come close to us.
Amen my sister.

1 Like

Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by boottaesama: 6:41am On Sep 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin you clearly have watched too many movies to think Nigerian police officers will have time to remember someones face. they ain't on that level man.

oz4real83:
The Nigerian police needs total overhauling!!! It seems all their divisions across the country dont work together. This guy's pics have been everywhere after his first arrest and his later escape. The police in plateau state were not still able to recognise him despite the fact that he didn't do anything to alter his appearance! Suppose he gave them a wrong number or an accomplice number,he would have been released! Imagine it was his aunty in Rivers state who had to tell the police the guy was a wanted criminal!!!

1 Like

Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by AFONJACOW(m): 9:08am On Sep 13, 2017
abeg u said this man is how many years ?
Re: “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike by catwalq(f): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2017
The head of the girl He murdered is really strong...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Man In His Abuja Home, Kidnap Wife, Children / Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook / I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.