Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

Guy Insults Lady For Refusing To Come To His House On First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Insults Lady For Refusing To Come To His House On First Date (1023 Views)

He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Guy Insults Lady For Refusing To Come To His House On First Date by TriumphJohnson(m): 9:34am On Sep 12, 2017
Men of nowadays, We really need to chill.

A guy insulted a lady because she refused to come to his house on their very first date.

The chat showing this conversation has been trending online for awhile now.

See below

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/09/guy-insults-lady-for-refusing-to-come.html

LALASTICLALA MYND44 ROCTATION FARANO

Re: Guy Insults Lady For Refusing To Come To His House On First Date by ipobarecriminals: 9:34am On Sep 12, 2017
sad that oyinda John of a guy is a useless thing.Pu**y dey hungry u sotey u get angry U probably get that 3mila from ur papa.Worthless little thing
Re: Guy Insults Lady For Refusing To Come To His House On First Date by NairalandCS(m): 9:37am On Sep 12, 2017
Ordinary 3M he's shouting upadan.

Some guys dey fall hand seriously.

Re: Guy Insults Lady For Refusing To Come To His House On First Date by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 12, 2017
I love this babe
Re: Guy Insults Lady For Refusing To Come To His House On First Date by viver1: 9:39am On Sep 12, 2017
D two of dem sha o
Re: Guy Insults Lady For Refusing To Come To His House On First Date by TyushTal(m): 9:39am On Sep 12, 2017
Look at the way the girl kick him to his kneels. And ripped his balls grin

No girl, does that to me undecided

The guy's kid's clingyness reeks. He's one sex starved nigga

Why bring a girl to your house on first date! Even if you would, take her out first, take time to ensure an emotional bond between you two

And then stay late till midnight. Every other thing will fall into place wink
Re: Guy Insults Lady For Refusing To Come To His House On First Date by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 12, 2017
Even after the chic offered to pay for the date?

The guy is just a rapist who might even have an STD.
Re: Guy Insults Lady For Refusing To Come To His House On First Date by CaroLyner(f): 9:41am On Sep 12, 2017
No sooth sayers needed to know what that guy is after and she dealt with him appropriately

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Insults Lady For Refusing To Come To His House On First Date by uboma(m): 9:43am On Sep 12, 2017
the guy in question is a Monkey
Re: Guy Insults Lady For Refusing To Come To His House On First Date by ifyan(m): 9:44am On Sep 12, 2017
Over sense and maturity fall on the male not man why kisses and hug fall from me and me alone
Re: Guy Insults Lady For Refusing To Come To His House On First Date by Florblu(f): 9:45am On Sep 12, 2017
Guys are impossible.
With his photoshopped bank balance let him get a lady of his century
Re: Guy Insults Lady For Refusing To Come To His House On First Date by JaffyJoe(m): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2017
Dumbo thinks 3m is enough to throw his weight around and bag fly chics. Girls aren't that complex, if he played his cards well, he might get lucky same day but he allowed his pipe to control his schemes.
Re: Guy Insults Lady For Refusing To Come To His House On First Date by Homeboiy: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2017
The two are ediots

The guy won chop wetin he no get
and the girl...she get small sense sha
Re: Guy Insults Lady For Refusing To Come To His House On First Date by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 12, 2017
The guy is useless.

She should block him already.

Looking for whom to rape. angry
Ode jatijati.
Re: Guy Insults Lady For Refusing To Come To His House On First Date by Chidonc(m): 10:04am On Sep 12, 2017
lolx ,wen guy don dey think of how to hang her leg for burglar come administer her pennis on the first date, wetin u expect.
Re: Guy Insults Lady For Refusing To Come To His House On First Date by ashewoboy(m): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2017
the guy wan fvckcheesy.
Re: Guy Insults Lady For Refusing To Come To His House On First Date by Mynd44: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2017

(1)

Nigerian Striker Set To Wed His Nigerian Girlfriend After Dumping His White B / Help!! My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Concern / Does It Really Work As Claimed.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.