Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Winston Churchill - Quotes To Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Winston Churchill - Quotes To Nnamdi Kanu (786 Views)

An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor / Nyesom Wike Sacks All Special Advisers Except Winston Iwo / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winston Churchill - Quotes To Nnamdi Kanu by project2018: 10:32am On Sep 12, 2017
Never Give In! The Best of Winston Churchill's Speeches Quotes (to nnamdi kanu)

Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never—in nothing, great or small, large or petty—never give in, except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force(zoo army) . Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy (ant president buhari)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winston Churchill - Quotes To Nnamdi Kanu by project2018: 10:34am On Sep 12, 2017
project2018:

Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never—in nothing, great or small, large or petty—never give in, except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force(zoo army) . Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy (ant president buhari)
...we love you nnamdi kanu God bless you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winston Churchill - Quotes To Nnamdi Kanu by paiz: 10:40am On Sep 12, 2017
You are typing this in the comfort of your home. Come out and protest. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Winston Churchill - Quotes To Nnamdi Kanu by cosby02(m): 10:47am On Sep 12, 2017
project2018:

Una mumu never do

1 Like

Re: Winston Churchill - Quotes To Nnamdi Kanu by project2018: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
paiz:
You are typing this in the comfort of your home.
Come out and protest. Nonsense
where can I meet you let see if you see me if you can withstand my slap

2 Likes

Re: Winston Churchill - Quotes To Nnamdi Kanu by project2018: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
cosby02:

Una mumu never do
the only mumu I see are cowards and only people like you are

1 Like

Re: Winston Churchill - Quotes To Nnamdi Kanu by paiz: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
project2018:
where can I meet you let see if you see me if you can withstand my slap
You created a trend and i was actually referring to the character i.e Churchill, and you come take am personal.
I will even beat you home and away with handicap.
Be careful
Re: Winston Churchill - Quotes To Nnamdi Kanu by project2018: 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
paiz:

You created a trend and i was actually referring to the character i.e Churchill, and you come take am personal.
I will even beat you home and away with handicap.
Be careful
lol...in your dreams

(1) (Reply)

I Will Use My Last Blood To Fight For One Nigeria – Emir Of Katsina Declares / [VIDEO, PHOTOS] Buhari, Saraki, Ex-vp Namadi Sambo Pray Inside Aso Rock / Today's The Daily Times Newspaper Headlines [5th October, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.