Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

I Will Use My Last Blood To Fight For One Nigeria – Emir Of Katsina Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Use My Last Blood To Fight For One Nigeria – Emir Of Katsina Declares (787 Views)

Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It" / More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally / Buhari Received His Classmates Of 1953 Set Of Katsina Middle School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Use My Last Blood To Fight For One Nigeria – Emir Of Katsina Declares by Afrikjazz(m): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2017

1 Share

Re: I Will Use My Last Blood To Fight For One Nigeria – Emir Of Katsina Declares by awa(m): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2017
No wahala your highness... Certainly your Blood might just help in actualizing our dream

2 Likes

Re: I Will Use My Last Blood To Fight For One Nigeria – Emir Of Katsina Declares by princechurchill(m): 11:10am On Sep 29, 2017
Well if ur last drop of blood will actualize the disintegration then be ready to die..i say die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Use My Last Blood To Fight For One Nigeria – Emir Of Katsina Declares by YOUNGrapha(m): 11:11am On Sep 29, 2017
cry cry

YOU MEAN UR COWish BLOOD WEY NO EVEN REACH 1CUP embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Will Use My Last Blood To Fight For One Nigeria – Emir Of Katsina Declares by SalamRushdie: 11:11am On Sep 29, 2017
Ofcourse so you can continue to use money Generated from activities a thousand kilometres away to fund your opulent Emirati lifestyle..Wehdone Sir

5 Likes

Re: I Will Use My Last Blood To Fight For One Nigeria – Emir Of Katsina Declares by GavelSlam: 11:12am On Sep 29, 2017
Fake news?
Re: I Will Use My Last Blood To Fight For One Nigeria – Emir Of Katsina Declares by BreezyCB(m): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2017
Yimu
Re: I Will Use My Last Blood To Fight For One Nigeria – Emir Of Katsina Declares by wtfcoded: 11:14am On Sep 29, 2017
One nigeria after being restructured is what i can support.
Re: I Will Use My Last Blood To Fight For One Nigeria – Emir Of Katsina Declares by newyorks(m): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2017
blood with imfirminities. old age is disturbing this one,hw long do think u still have to live.

1 Like

Re: I Will Use My Last Blood To Fight For One Nigeria – Emir Of Katsina Declares by Advent17(m): 11:21am On Sep 29, 2017
Useless emir

1 Like

Re: I Will Use My Last Blood To Fight For One Nigeria – Emir Of Katsina Declares by rozayx5(m): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2017
filthy parasites

mistake of a country

2 Likes

Re: I Will Use My Last Blood To Fight For One Nigeria – Emir Of Katsina Declares by olamitiwale(m): 11:34am On Sep 29, 2017
OK! cool

Re: I Will Use My Last Blood To Fight For One Nigeria – Emir Of Katsina Declares by cryptohaven: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2017
Is that all?
Check my signature/profile, you will thank me later.
Re: I Will Use My Last Blood To Fight For One Nigeria – Emir Of Katsina Declares by LionDeLeo: 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
rozayx5:
filthy parasites

mistake of a country
Wetin SE dey contribute.to national purse?

They are even the worst parasites.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Use My Last Blood To Fight For One Nigeria – Emir Of Katsina Declares by desmond2pk: 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
Your blood bah?
Re: I Will Use My Last Blood To Fight For One Nigeria – Emir Of Katsina Declares by Onwardvic(m): 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
Mchewwww
This one Nigeria thing has become the easiest route to "relevance "for the attention starved folks
Re: I Will Use My Last Blood To Fight For One Nigeria – Emir Of Katsina Declares by Paperwhite(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sorry you are late-the ship have since set sail.Catch us if you can.Unity is not by coersion or cajoling.See as he looks like a masquerade.
Re: I Will Use My Last Blood To Fight For One Nigeria – Emir Of Katsina Declares by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Wetin SE dey contribute.to national purse?

They are even the worst parasites.
they are accusing the north of being parasite,and north parasite is even better than their flat headsgrin
Re: I Will Use My Last Blood To Fight For One Nigeria – Emir Of Katsina Declares by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
If emir want one nigeria,then let restructuring,because yoruba want regional government,the one where were doing b4.

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO, PHOTOS] Buhari, Saraki, Ex-vp Namadi Sambo Pray Inside Aso Rock / Reinstated Pension Thief Who Fled To Dubai,Positioned As Next Borno Governor / Why President Buhari May Truly Not Be In Charge In Aso Rock -Axelrod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.