Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

All The Count Down To The Big Game: Nigeria Vs Zambia FIFA World Cup Qualifiers - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All The Count Down To The Big Game: Nigeria Vs Zambia FIFA World Cup Qualifiers (2783 Views)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: Mikel, Ighalo, Ekong, Balogun, Ndidi, Iheanacho Arrived Camp / Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Count Down To The Big Game: Nigeria Vs Zambia FIFA World Cup Qualifiers by Icon79(m): 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
LOL, do you think I am gonna give up?

O pari

optional1:

shift abeg
Re: All The Count Down To The Big Game: Nigeria Vs Zambia FIFA World Cup Qualifiers by optional1(f): 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
Icon79:
LOL, do you think I am gonna give up?

O pari

lolzz

i don't understand that dm you sent oh.. Resend it with same platform lemme understand..
Re: All The Count Down To The Big Game: Nigeria Vs Zambia FIFA World Cup Qualifiers by Icon79(m): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
LOL, wrong person, sis. It wasn't me.

I don't do DMs. I do my own opendential ... in the open forum grin

O pari

optional1:

lolzz

i don't understand that dm you sent oh.. Resend it with same platform lemme understand..
Re: All The Count Down To The Big Game: Nigeria Vs Zambia FIFA World Cup Qualifiers by optional1(f): 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
Icon79:
LOL, wrong person, sis. It wasn't me.
I don't do DMs. I do my own opendential ... in the open forum grin

O pari

from @talmudicsage: 9ja4eva uses truetwit validation..
That was how d dm was sent...

Check that platform dm you use that username for..
Re: All The Count Down To The Big Game: Nigeria Vs Zambia FIFA World Cup Qualifiers by Icon79(m): 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Oh, was it on twitter? Did that came as a DM? I thot I just tweeted you.

Sorry, it was a DM. I have been banned from sending DMs angry
But anyway, I will check when I get home and tweet you right back.

O pari

optional1:

from @talmudicsage: 9ja4eva uses truetwit validation..

That was how d dm was sent...

Check that platform dm you use that username for..
Re: All The Count Down To The Big Game: Nigeria Vs Zambia FIFA World Cup Qualifiers by optional1(f): 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
No, it on gmail.....
Tweet ko

You been banned from sending Dms on which platform?
And what did you do

Icon79:
Oh, was it on twitter? Did that came as a DM? I thot I just tweeted you.

Sorry, it was a DM. I have been banned from sending DMs angry
But anyway, I will check when I get home and tweet you right back.

O pari

Re: All The Count Down To The Big Game: Nigeria Vs Zambia FIFA World Cup Qualifiers by Icon79(m): 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
Oh, I think I know what's going on here.

I sent you a tweet and you received a notification in your email.
That's what happened, methinks.

Yea, my sista, I have been banned from sending DMs.
It always leads me into trouble sad

O pari

optional1:
No, it on gmail.....
Tweet ko

You been banned from sending Dms on which platform?
And what did you do

Re: All The Count Down To The Big Game: Nigeria Vs Zambia FIFA World Cup Qualifiers by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Looollll.... Haba na! ... abi na age-reversal you wan do? cheesy

Icon79:
Fast guy! Your game is tight, bro tongue
I wanna be like you when I grow up grin

O pari
Re: All The Count Down To The Big Game: Nigeria Vs Zambia FIFA World Cup Qualifiers by Icon79(m): 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hahaha!!! That's my football age, I guess grin

O pari

TheSuperNerd:

Looollll.... Haba na! ... abi na age-reversal you wan do? cheesy

Re: All The Count Down To The Big Game: Nigeria Vs Zambia FIFA World Cup Qualifiers by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lol... abeg leave Sir Icon79... him wahala too much... grin. I can see he don dey disturb you... Hahahaha... Should I call your dad for him? cheesy wink

Anyway, unto better matters... Icon79... sorry oooo.. tongue

Ehen... Correct! so we will be sitting next to each other ... good! And yes oooo... we shall celebrate all the goals we shall bang in and the victory at the end... Super Eagles must fly over the Copper bullets... smiley That day will be fun... See you in the VVIP section special front row Then Optional.... come with Green and white too ooo wink

optional1:
no need for the front seat booking cos it our right to sit in the VVIP section section, we can arrive anytime our seat will still be there..

Off course we are sitting together for this one... Not only analyse Victor Moses but celebrate together..

huh icon79 is a confirm amebo nigga, ehn so he even have the mind to drag somebori's best half chai.. Shame on him..

Re: All The Count Down To The Big Game: Nigeria Vs Zambia FIFA World Cup Qualifiers by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Looolll... Don't guess joor... Be certain... wink

Icon79:
Hahaha!!! That's my football age, I guess grin

O pari

Re: All The Count Down To The Big Game: Nigeria Vs Zambia FIFA World Cup Qualifiers by optional1(f): 8:05am On Sep 16, 2017
Icon79:
Oh, I think I know what's going on here.

I sent you a tweet and you received a notification in your email.
That's what happened, methinks.

Yea, my sista, I have been banned from sending DMs.
It always leads me into trouble sad

O pari

twitter ban you or nairaland ban you... Cos i don't understand who is banning you from sending DMs oooh..
Re: All The Count Down To The Big Game: Nigeria Vs Zambia FIFA World Cup Qualifiers by optional1(f): 8:10am On Sep 16, 2017
That nigga wahala is too much oh...
He is already disturbing me with his wahala..

Please help me to call out my dad oh, can't bear his wahala again......

TheSuperNerd:
Lol... abeg leave Sir Icon79... him wahala too much... grin. I can see he don dey disturb you... Hahahaha... Should I call your dad for him? cheesy wink

Anyway, unto better matters... Icon79... sorry oooo.. tongue

Ehen... Correct! so we will be sitting next to each other ... good! And yes oooo... we shall celebrate all the goals we shall bang in and the victory at the end... Super Eagles must fly over the Copper bullets... smiley That day will be fun... See you in the VVIP section special front row Then Optional.... come with Green and white too ooo wink

VVIP here we come to sit and celebrate all goals on Oct 7th in Uyo...
Re: All The Count Down To The Big Game: Nigeria Vs Zambia FIFA World Cup Qualifiers by Icon79(m): 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
OK. If you wanna know, my football age is 21.

O pari

TheSuperNerd:
Looolll... Don't guess joor... Be certain... wink

Re: All The Count Down To The Big Game: Nigeria Vs Zambia FIFA World Cup Qualifiers by Icon79(m): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
Oh, actually, it was me who banned me. I banned myself cool

O pari

optional1:

twitter ban you or nairaland ban you... Cos i don't understand who is banning you from sending DMs oooh..
Re: All The Count Down To The Big Game: Nigeria Vs Zambia FIFA World Cup Qualifiers by robosky02(m): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2017
Bostwana’s Joshua Bondo has been named as the centre referee for the 2018 World Cup qualifier between Nigeria and Zambia in Uyo on October 7.

This was confirmed in a statement from the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF)on Wednesday.

FIFA have appointed Bondo alongside his countrymen Oamogetse Godisamang (40, an international assistant referee since year 2010), who will serve as Assistant Referee 1 and Tirelo Mositwane (30, an international referee since 2013), who will serve as Fourth Official.

Souru Phatsoane from Lesotho will be the Assistant Referee 2.

Mr. Carlos Manuel Neves Henriques from South Africa will be the Referee Assessor, while Sudanese Osama Hassan Ataaelmanan, who was Match Commissioner for the Day 4 clash between the Super Eagles and the Indomitable Lions of Cameroon in Yaounde on 4th September, will make a return.
Re: All The Count Down To The Big Game: Nigeria Vs Zambia FIFA World Cup Qualifiers by Evestar200(f): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2017
WADA NAMES FINAL SQUAD THAT WILL FACE NIGERIA IN UYO.

FULL SQUAD

(GOALKEEPERS)

Kennedy Mweene (Mamelodi Sundowns-RSA), Toaster Nsabata (Zanaco), Allan Chibwe (Power Dynamos)

(DEFENDERS)
Simon Silwimba, Fackson Kapumbu (both Zesco United), Adrian Chama (Green Buffaloes), Stoppilla Sunzu (Arsenal Tula -Russia), Ziyo Tembo (Zanaco), Isaac Shamujompa (Power Dynamos)

MIDFIELDERS
Chisamba Lungu (Allanyespor-Turkey), Edward Chilufya (Djurgårdens-Sweden), Donashano Malama (Nkana), Kondwani Mtonga, Misheck Chaila (both Zesco United), Augustine Mulenga (Zanaco), Enock Mwepu (FC Liefering), Emmanuel Banda (K.V Oostende), Roderick Kabwe (Cape Town Ajax), Ernest Mbewe (Zanaco)

(STRIKERS)
Justin Shonga (Orlando Pirates), Fashion Sakala (Spartak Moscow), Brian Mwila (Platinum Stars), Patson Daka (Red Bull Salzburg-Austria)
Re: All The Count Down To The Big Game: Nigeria Vs Zambia FIFA World Cup Qualifiers by robosky02(m): 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
Super Eagles captain Mikel Obi has informed the national team’s technical crew led by coach Gernot Rohr that he will arrive in Nigeria on Sunday ahead of the October 7 FIFA World Cup qualifier against the Chipolopolo of Zambia, Completesportsnigeria.com reports.

The Media Officer of the team, Toyin Ibitoye, who confirmed this to Completesportsnigeria.com said the Tianjin TEDA midfielder has been in touch with Rohr and is ready for the crucial encounter.
Nigeria will host the Chipolopolo of Zambia at the Godswill Akpabio Stadium in Uyo on October 7 and the former Chelsea star is expected to play a huge role in the match.

“Preparation is in top gear from the technical crew and the responses from the players for the match have been positive,” Ibitoye told Completesportsnigeria.com.
“Many of the players have been showing their readiness for the match and I can also tell you that Mikel will be in Nigeria on Sunday, so we are focused ahead of the match.

“Mikel is showing a high level of commitment to the match with the way he talks about it and when you start hearing such from the captain, you will understand that nothing short of victory is his target.”

Nigeria will go into the match with a target of winning to seal their World Cup ticket. The Super Eagles top the Group B table with 10 points from the four matches played so far.
Re: All The Count Down To The Big Game: Nigeria Vs Zambia FIFA World Cup Qualifiers by Ken4Christ: 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
The worst I expect is Nigeria 1 Zambia 0. But we should even do better than this. If we win, the last match will be a formality.
Re: All The Count Down To The Big Game: Nigeria Vs Zambia FIFA World Cup Qualifiers by Evestar200(f): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
INJURY RULES MWILA AND EMMANUEL BANDA OUT OF NIGERIA CLASH
Re: All The Count Down To The Big Game: Nigeria Vs Zambia FIFA World Cup Qualifiers by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Evestar200:
INJURY RULES MWILA AND EMMANUEL BANDA OUT OF NIGERIA CLASH

I just hope Iwobi shakes off his thigh injury just in time for the clash..

Its time we disgrace those Zambians most especially their coach who has been ranting gibberish for some weeks now..

Goodluck to the S.E as we book our ticket to Russia 2018
Re: All The Count Down To The Big Game: Nigeria Vs Zambia FIFA World Cup Qualifiers by robosky02(m): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nigeria vs Zambia: Chipolopolo’s final squad revealed

Head coach of Zambia, Wedson Nyirenda, has named his final 23-man squad, for this weekend’s crunch 2018 World Cup qualifier away to Nigeria.

During a media briefing on Tuesday, Nyirenda has retained the side that recorded back to back wins over Algeria in the last round, with 18-year old Djurgardens midfielder, Edward Chilufya the latest inclusion.

Fashion Sakala returns after having served his suspension, from two yellow cards accumulated in the September 2 home match against Algeria.

Skipper Kennedy Mweene will continue to captain the squad.

The game is scheduled for October 7 at the Godswill Akpabio Stadium in Uyo.

Nigeria lead Group B on 10 points, while Zambia is second on seven points.

FULL SQUAD

(GOALKEEPERS)
Kennedy Mweene (Mamelodi Sundowns-RSA), Toaster Nsabata (Zanaco), Allan Chibwe (Power Dynamos)

(DEFENDERS)
Simon Silwimba, Fackson Kapumbu (both Zesco United), Adrian Chama (Green Buffaloes), Stoppilla Sunzu (Arsenal Tula -Russia), Ziyo Tembo (Zanaco), Isaac Shamujompa (Power Dynamos)

MIDFIELDERS
Chisamba Lungu (Allanyespor-Turkey), Edward Chilufya (Djurgårdens-Sweden), Donashano Malama (Nkana), Kondwani Mtonga, Misheck Chaila (both Zesco United), Augustine Mulenga (Zanaco), Enock Mwepu (FC Liefering), Emmanuel Banda (K.V Oostende), Roderick Kabwe (Cape Town Ajax), Ernest Mbewe (Zanaco)

(STRIKERS)
Justin Shonga (Orlando Pirates), Fashion Sakala (Spartak Moscow), Brian Mwila (Platinum Stars), Patson Daka (Red Bull Salzburg-Austria)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bet9ja Prediction Group / It's Official! Alex Iwobi Signs For Barcelona From Arsenal / Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Joins Chelsea After Just Six Months At Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.