Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Truth In Advertising Professional Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth In Advertising Professional Romance (294 Views)

Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / Why Do Nairalanders Debunk The Truth In The Matter Of Destiny Stealers?????? / The Untruths About Truth In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truth In Advertising Professional Romance by joelfm(m): 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
This isn’t a story about two sisters after the same man. It’s a story about the same man after two sisters.

Rose and I are “Irish twins”, eleven months apart. She’s brunette and I’m blonde and we’re both…well, let’s just say we have hourglass figures. Which is why Mr. Knutsen won’t leave us alone. He wants us to make TV commercials for him, wearing tight sweaters and short skirts and acting amazed at the great buys available at “Krolly Knutsen’s Kar Korral”. But we refuse. We Jeffries are good, honest girls, and we will not shill for Kreepy Knutsen. No way.

Till the day we sit down, add up our bills, and realize we’ve got maybe a month before we crash and burn.

Rose looks at me and sighs. “Maybe I can get evening shifts at 7-Eleven after I get off from Macy’s.”

“Then who’s going to watch Mom at night while I waitress?”

The thing is, there just aren’t that many jobs available near the freeway exit we call home. One of us could look for work in the big city, but that would leave the other one responsible for Mom 24/7 and soon two Jeffries women would need round-the-clock care.[http://www.streav.com/docs/truth-in-advertising/]

(1) (Reply)

Your Spouse Is Not Karishika / Being Single / It Is Possible To Ask A Girl Of 12 In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.