Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties (46786 Views)

Soldiers Attack Community In Akwa Ibom After Death Of Their Colleague. Photos / Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) / Youths Attack Journalists In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by okenwaa(m): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
When e burst,everybody go must kolet...

Even dis mumu afonja dem,,

I repeat....everybody go must kolet.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
Zoo!!

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by tafrica(m): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
sokera:
some people are so crazy and they will die for democracy, they will keep shouting its democracy, being democracy does not warrant you to face soliders with your hairy chest ... na only one life una get oooooo

Did you read the news bro?
The soldiers went to NUJ office and destroy their properties and manhandled some of them. Did those journalists confront or engage them in fights?

The act from Nigerian soldiers was barbaric and unreasonable.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by teflonjake(m): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by cnnamoko(m): 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
My guy longest time
julimax:
Are you kidding me
Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by tribalistseun: 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
Enugupikin:

why not die now since you will still die someday
am not a coward, why did you open a fresh nairaland account. I guess lalasticlala or mynd44 ban your previous ones.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by sokera: 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
tafrica:

Did you read the news bro?
The soldiers went to NUJ office and destroy their properties and manhandled some of them. Did those journalists confront or engage them in fights?

The act from Nigerian soldiers was barbaric and unreasonable.
i was not referring to the journalist, but I was referring to the people of Biafra
Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by Boyooosa(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
zionmde:
Buhari and his cohorts cannot hide their hatred for Igbos. All tyrants always pave their way to destruction. South East was not at war yet they deployed soldiers, Herdsmen are killing at will yet buhari only pays lip service to their attrocities. Wen did holding peaceful rally become a crime, I am yet to see a single IPOB member wielding a weapon to cause havoc, am yet to see a single hausa or yoruba in the SE complain of any threat to his life.
I have my questions for all those pastors who led people astray to bringing at tyrant to power.

One day the oppressed will have their freedom and the oppressors will live in the agony of their own wickedness
Na so so dem GI dey do pity eye... If power reash their hand now, u go dey hear: Nna Mehn! Na we de here! In Ajebo's voice. D time wen una dey call the attention of the NA to your so called Peaceful Region, I no tell u? Abi, where u dey DAT time? U com dey call me now after everything is beyond my capacity. Wo, I no fit do anything again o!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by deomelo: 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
Worthless Igbos and their silly propaganda.

Useless people.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by pooozeee(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
OmoOshodi:
Nawa o.... 2019 is too far... We must go back to democratic settings ... This is bad for Buhari

This is not about 2019, its about Biafra vs Nigeria
Some group of person wants war
Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by freshvine(f): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
PentiumPro:

Story grin
Get ready to dance with Phytons cheesy
Play opposition politics with decorum, you no gree, you say na with foolishness you wan do am, so am so?

Rallies wasn't driving the agitation anymore, Kanu device this strategy to up the ante.

Nigeria government and it's military are indirectly promoting the agitation to another new level.

It'll be all talk of Biafra henceforth till the world start following trend.

Nnamdi Kanu is not alone.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by PointB: 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
olaolulazio:
Its not easy to see a Python dance....

Flora Shaw, why d name Nigeria?

The area was inhabited by Niggers!

So Nigger Area = Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by cstr1000: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by Crossguy: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
beinstein:

Next time if you don't have anything to say, don't come here and type. What is 1

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by Mozegee: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
I dont know why this present govt hate the igbos with passion.But i know their is God nad he never fail his pple.U can continue killing innocent citizens and u are asking God for a sound health.it will never happen.God is not a joke

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by davillian(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
They should take their python dance to sambisa forest.
Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by pedrilo: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
Father Mbaka should be ashamed of himself for his active role in 2015

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
cstr1000:

You expect me to discuss politics with your dumb self, then you must be high on ijebu garri.
Look at you looking like a hippo.
If you think creating an unstable system in the east will somehow spare you in whatever shitt-hole you currently exists in, then you are of all men most foolish.
Don't bother replying. I am done. Carry your market elsewhere. With your over-bloated laps, i am sure you will find people here looking to buy.
You shouldn't even bother replying. I use the comments on nairaland to train myself on managing my emotions. Many Nigerians are very stupid so if you start commenting and dragging with them. They will bring you down to their level and finish you. The best thing is to ignore them.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by obyon(m): 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nigeria zoo soldiers zombi

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
U cannot throw stones at military personnels and expect them not to retaliate. That's d truth!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by chiiraq802(m): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Dis buhari government self....#MILITARY REGIME

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by eagleeye2: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
Mozegee:
I dont know why this present govt hate the igbos with passion.But i know their is God nad he never fail his pple.U can continue killing innocent citizens and u are asking God for a sound health.it will never happen.God is not a joke
Because they couldn't handle the Truth. Each time they try to deny or hide their Hatred, it stares back at them.
Igbos backed Jonathan, an Ijaw man. They ignored the Niger Delta and faced Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by Baroba(m): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
When you select a tyrant military dictator who violently overtook a civilian govt as your president what were you expecting.. We must rank as the most stupid people or earth.. Buhari should be in jail not in Aso Rock..

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by bankylan: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
U cannot throw stones at military personnels and expect them not to retaliate. That's d truth!

so the press men are throwing stones?

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by eagleeye2: 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
Go ahead and rationalize it. After all Shias were killed in the numbers, because they had the audacity to block the road.
Continue encouraging the army until they get to your doorsteps.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by Francisayo(m): 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Biafrans and their cheap propaganda...
They will call for violence and yet they will be d on crying and wailing..... The worst part of it is that they will be saying d world is watching..... Do u tink Trump will come to Nigeria to declare Biafra republic or u think Israel or Turkey will wage war against Nigeria because of Biafra.......KANU has really brainwashed u people.......But I'm sure this time d Nigeria Army won't let him escape d way Ojukwu did...he will have to face d rhythm of wat he started.....

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by talk2emma: 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
The zoogeria army we are seeing today one day we will see them no more..

We are baifrans
We are more intelligent, more civiliz, more expose than them they can't intimidate us

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
i dont understand why the Military will be forming james Bond with unarmed civillians yet cannot defeat ragtag Boko Haram, i beleive Nigeia is the only country in the world that the Military still operrates with impunity, anyway, ICC and Amnesty take note.
Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by Topmaike007(m): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
dis buhari en.
Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by Alcatraz007: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
cstr1000:

You expect me to discuss politics with your dumb self, then you must be high on ijebu garri.
Look at you looking like a hippo.
If you think creating an unstable system in the east will somehow spare you in whatever shitt-hole you currently exists in, then you are of all men most foolish.
Don't bother replying. I am done. Carry your market elsewhere. With your over-bloated laps, i am sure you will find people here looking to buy.

What does the bolded mean? is that a threat? Do you intend exporting the instability in the east to other parts of the country? Una neva chi chum tin {see something}, this is a mere rehearsal from the armed forces. I just hope the east adopts restraint in its opposition to this government otherwise........who no know go know oooooooo.

A word they say, is enough for the discerning. tongue tongue tongue kiss

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties by Baroba(m): 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
bankylan:

so the press men are throwing stones?

The level of mumuism on this forum is worrying my brother..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olubunmi Odumusi Dies After Swearing-in As Ogun Permanent Secretary (photo) / Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement / Policeman Trapped In Two-vehicle Collision On LASU-Igando Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.