Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S (3329 Views)

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by judecares1(m): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
Photos show thousands of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, members in tippers, buses and other cars from different South-East states heading to their leader’s home, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in Umuhia, the Abia state capital after Nigerian army, again, are seen with armoured tankers in front of Kanu’s home. Thousands of IPOB supporters heading to Kanu’s home in Umuahia, Abia state as Nigerian army allegedly lay siege at Kanu’s home Army tankers in front of Kanu’s home Thousands of IPOB supporters heading to Kanu’s home in Umuahia, Abia state as Nigerian army allegedly lay siege at Kanu’s home Thousands of IPOB supporters heading to Kanu’s home in Umuahia, Abia state as Nigerian army allegedly lay siege at Kanu’s home Thousands of IPOB supporters heading to Kanu’s home in Umuahia, Abia state as Nigerian army allegedly lay siege at Kanu’s home

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/breakingphotos-thousands-ipob-supporters-head-kanus-home-army-lay-siege/
Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by nero2face: 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buhari should be ready to face de world should anything bloody happen in the East, he came back from UK with de only plan of causing War in Igbo land, we're not just watching alone, de whole world is watching as well

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by zionmde: 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
A place that was at peace has suddenly started boiling because of hatred of a sitting tyrant president. We will keep watching. For people to be so determined to die for a certain course it means they have been pushed beyond limits. People like buhari are envious of the peace easterners enjoy while the boko haram they reared are causing havoc in the north.

To those who wish death to Igbos, may God visit ur families with the same desire u have for them

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by tribalistseun: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buhari doesn't mean well for Christains in Nigeria. He's a jihadist

4 Likes

Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by judecares1(m): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
for wat?

nero2face:
Buhari well-done
Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by judecares1(m): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
it seems your eyes just opened
tribalistseun:
Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by judecares1(m): 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
can u pls use a beautiful word to quantify the president dan dis?

zionmde:
A place that was at peace has suddenly started boiling because of hatred of a sitting tyrant president. We will keep watching.
Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by zionmde: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
judecares1:
can u pls use a beautiful word to quantify the president dan dis?

His tyranny stinks

6 Likes

Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by Kingsley1000(m): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
NO MORE ELECTION IN IGBOLAND

1 Like

Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by Ratello: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
God bless these brave ones may those bastards stationed there with their masters in Abuja never know peace all their wasted lives alongside their supporters here. These bastards are not even in Southern Kaduna to do their cowardly "python dance" against the demonic Fulani Herdsmen terrorizing innocent lives but defenseless Igbos is their target!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by lilytender: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
nero2face:
Buhari should be ready to face de world should anything bloody happen in the East, he came back from UK with de only plan of causing War in Igbo land, we're not just watching alone, de whole world is watching as well

Buhari did it between 1967 and 1970 and today he has no regret for that. If you want peace you will have peace, if you declare war, then the 1967 to 1970 christmas party will repeat itself. Buhari does not hide his intentions. He has made it clear that One Nigeria is not negotiable, anyone that thinks otherwise should be ready for the consequences. If you only remember secession, restructuring and other nonsense after losing the last election, then you should be ready for what it takes. Remember that the tree of freedom shall be nurtured by the blood of the saints.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by judecares1(m): 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
buhari failed during his military regime in all aspect that was why he was overthrown from office without a single blood shield.
let him first wage war with his muslim brothers

lilytender:

Buhari did it between 1967 and 1970 and today he has no regret for that. If you want peace you will have peace, if you declare war, then the 1967 to 1970 christmas party will repeat itself. Buhari does not hide his intentions. He has made it clear that One Nigeria is not negotiable, anyone that thinks otherwise should be ready for the consequences. If you only remember secession, restructuring and other nonsense after losing the last election, then you should be ready for what it takes. Remember that the tree of freedom shall be nurtured by the blood of the saints.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by dumie(f): 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
This is getting hotter by the day

2 Likes

Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by Tremor007: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
It is becoming clearer that Nigeria is about to implode I thought this demonic lanky General was voted into power to fix the rot and grow the economy but the unfortunate being came up with the first divisive statement of 97% to 5% and now making good his wicked intention. Igbos should team up with their SS brethren and let's ground everything it is obvious this satanic lanky general is going to perish soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by judecares1(m): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
he used 97% because he is not educated to understand d implications of his statement

Tremor007:
It is becoming clearer that Nigeria is about to implode I thought this demonic lanky General was voted into power to fix the rot and grow the economy but the unfortunate being came up with the first divisive statement of 97% to 5% and now making good his wicked intention. Igbos should team up with their SS brethren and let's ground everything it is obvious this satanic lanky general is going to perish soon.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by judecares1(m): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
it will be cooled if our dreams comes true
dumie:
This is getting hotter day by day
Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by nero2face: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
lilytender:

i don't know de ideology u hold for being a Nigerian, I don't know how proud U're for being a Nigerian, I don't know where you grew or where U're from, all I can say for sure is that U're a fool who don't know what it means to decide who u stays with and who you doesn't stay with, U're a fool by thinking that one Nigeria is not negotiable even when everything is falling apart, U're a fool for being so foolish... Please don't quote me again, I don't enjoy sharing ideas with people of myopic brains...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by nero2face: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
lilytender:

i don't know de ideology u hold for being a Nigerian, I don't know how proud U're for being a Nigerian, I don't know where you grew or where U're from, all I can say for sure is that U're a fool who don't know what it means to decide who u stays with and who you doesn't stay with, U're a fool by thinking that one Nigeria is not negotiable even when everything is falling apart, U're a fool for being so foolish... Please don't quote me again, I don't enjoy sharing ideas with people of myopic brainn...

3 Likes

Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by judecares1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
abeg tell d op more

nero2face:
i don't know de ideology u hold for being a Nigerian, I don't know how proud U're for being a Nigerian, I don't know where you grew or where U're from, all I can say for sure is that U're a fool who don't know what it means to decide who u stays with and who you doesn't stay with, U're a fool by thinking that one Nigeria is not negotiable even when everything is falling apart, U're a fool for being so foolish... Please don't quote me again, I don't enjoy sharing ideas with people of myopic brains...
Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by lilytender: 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
nero2face:

Your forefathers are fools for sacrificing over three million souls to a senseless course. I can see that you are ready to repeat the same senseless action of your forefathers. Well, Yoruba gods of iron, thunder and river will be happy to suck more blood of stubborn goats.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by judecares1(m): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
did d yorubas know their left to right?
lilytender:

Your forefathers are fools for sacrificing over three million souls to a senseless course. I can see that you are ready to repeat the same senseless action of your forefathers. Well, Yoruba gods of iron, thunder and river will be happy to suck more blood of stubborn goats.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by Nemesis1: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
You begged for it, enjoy it
Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by zionmde: 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
lilytender:

How do you survive with such a wicked mind. I hope u are not a femal because u cant raise kids with this type of wicked mind.
Have u ever cared to ask ur elders what led to the war
did u care to ask wat tens of thousands of Igbos living in kano committed to be slaughtered. Cant believe some people can be so heartless. I am beginning to believe that wickedness runs in the DNA of certain people

4 Likes

Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by TundeHashim(m): 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
nero2face:
i don't know de ideology u hold for being a Nigerian, I don't know how proud U're for being a Nigerian, I don't know where you grew or where U're from, all I can say for sure is that U're a fool who don't know what it means to decide who u stays with and who you doesn't stay with, U're a fool by thinking that one Nigeria is not negotiable even when everything is falling apart, U're a fool for being so foolish... Please don't quote me again, I don't enjoy sharing ideas with people of myopic brainn...
in as much as I do not support Nnamdi Kanu struggle and in extension Biafra. however I agree that people should have the right to determine whether they wanna live k a country or not! I just pray innocent lives don't get lost in the struggle for Biafra and everything end peacefully for the benefit of we all...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by judecares1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
fp pls mod
Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by Tremor007: 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
lilytender:

Sometimes I read miserable comments here from folks (just like you) and I keep wondering if you are raised by a human being, someone once said that Nigerians are their own worst enemies. To even think you are a bipedal being with brain, mind, heart, eyes and all that still beats my imagination because if I must comment about your morphology, I believe you should have two giant horns on your head completed with a long tail behind you to complete your human demon status! What a waste

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by ZorGBUooeh: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
zionmde:
A place that was at peace has suddenly started boiling because of hatred of a sitting tyrant president. We will keep watching. For people to be so determined to die for a certain course it means they have been pushed beyond limits. People like buhari are envious of the peace easterners enjoy while the boko haram they reared are causing havoc in the north.

To those who wish death to Igbos, may God visit ur families with the same desire u have for them
Amen oo, and dia loved onez..Buhari will fall sick again ad dis time dia will be no second chance cos he messed up.
Meanwhile the train is moving ad can never be stopped be yu buhari, buratai or Satan himself.

1 Like

Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by bakaredc: 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
tribalistseun:
What has this got to do with meaning well for christians..when the nigerian army had a faceoff with the shiites movement in kaduna..was dat against christians.lets stop arguing blindly. Stick to the subject, if u say, buhari does not like the south east it would av bin better than dragging religion into it...dis has notin to do with religion
Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by tribalistseun: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
bakaredc:

What has this got to do with meaning well for christians..when the nigerian army had a faceoff with the shiites movement in kaduna..was dat against christians.lets stop arguing blindly. Stick to the subject, if u say, buhari does not like the south east it would av bin better than dragging religion into it...dis has notin to do with religion
so how come whenever Buhari is around Fulani herdsmen will be killing Christains in the middle belt. Since you want to be Buhari senior adviser explain that
Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by judecares1(m): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
GOOD QUESTION
tribalistseun:
so how come whenever Buhari is around Fulani herdsmen will be killing Christains in the middle belt. Since you want to be Buhari senior adviser explain that
Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by KOKOwonder(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
tribalistseun:
trash! Your comment doesn't add up,, tongue
tribalistseun:
trash! Your comment doesn't add up,,
Re: Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S by judecares1(m): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! / We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! / Boko Haram Releases Footage Of Attacks On Military Men In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.