Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

Buhari Is Corrupt, Atiku Isn't. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Corrupt, Atiku Isn't. (835 Views)

See Why Atiku Isn't A Match For Buhari / Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' / 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Corrupt, Atiku Isn't. by DadaStephen1(m): 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
I'm surprised the way we reason in Nigeria and it makes me fear for the future. Our level of intelligence is tested by our manner of communication and manner of disseminating information.
Question: Why do you say Atiku is corrupt?
Answer: Because we heard so!!!
Question: Why do you think Buhari is a saint?
Answer: Because we heard so!!!!
Question: Is Goodluck Jonathan Corrupt?

Just like Shehu Shagari, we cannot ascertain that GEJ is corrupt or not because there's no evidence of it yet, but we say he is corrupt because his aides are.
If that is so, then President Buhari is corrupt because his Aides like Rotimi Amechi, David Babachir, etc are corrupt.

In 2015 when Buhari became President, he declared that he had 50 cows (same number he declared in 2010/2011.) I began to wonder if his cows use condomn.

Buhari came out publicly to say ABACHA WAS NOT CORRUPT! Of course because Buhari performed a (corrupt) magic with PTF money under Sani ABACHA.

Buhari claimed he couldn't afford the form fees for his presidential election, but the wristwatch, bag and shoe his wife Aisha Buhari used during his inauguration alone could have purchased same form.

Atiku employs 50,000 Nigerians and pay them monthly. Same man encourages young people to go into business.

Atiku just like Aliko Dangote has numerous businesses and investments that we can all see and point to. Biko what businesses does baba Buhari have?
Where did he get all the money to campaign and even win the APC primary election?

You have nothing to show that the man stole under Olusegun Obasanjo and just because they say he is a thief, you say he is. Please where is your sense of logical reasoning?

Who is now corrupt?

Note: This is not HATE SPEECH, this is simple logic. So incase someone wants to call for my head, you better use your head first.
Re: Buhari Is Corrupt, Atiku Isn't. by stanfy(m): 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
I Concur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Corrupt, Atiku Isn't. by fergie001: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
In 2015 Buhari became President, he declared that he had 50 cows (same number he declared in 2010/2011. I began to wonder if his cows use condomn.
Chai

Hahahahahaha,abeg,no kill me

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Corrupt, Atiku Isn't. by DadaStephen1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
fergie001:
In 2015 Buhari became President, he declared that he had 50 cows (same number he declared in 2010/2011. I began to wonder if his cows use condomn.
Chai

Hahahahahaha,abeg,no kill me

Toh!!!
And with those same 50 cows, he sent all Aisha's children to school abroad amidst the exchange rates.
Re: Buhari Is Corrupt, Atiku Isn't. by fergie001: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
DadaStephen1:

Toh!!!
And with those same 50 cows, he sent all Aisha's children to school abroad amid the exchange rates.
Zombies said that the UK Govt gave all his children scholarship nah?
Abi u no hear?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Corrupt, Atiku Isn't. by Pavore9: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yes Atiku is not corrupt. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Corrupt, Atiku Isn't. by DadaStephen1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
fergie001:

Zombies said that the UK Govt gave all his children scholarship nah?
Abi u no hear?

My brother na your mouth I take dey hear am now fa.
Re: Buhari Is Corrupt, Atiku Isn't. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
Every politician we have now in nigeria is corrupt, Atiku inclusive.
2015 is repeating itself, why? Buhari was presented as nigeria best hope as he is not as corrupt as jonathan, now Atiku is using the same strategies to sell himself to nigerians come 2019. Nigerians we never learn.
Re: Buhari Is Corrupt, Atiku Isn't. by DadaStephen1(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
Remimadrid:
2015 is repeating itself, why? Buhari was presented as nigeria best hope as he is not as corrupt as jonathan, now Atiku is using the same strategies to sell himself to nigerians come 2019. Nigerians we never learn.

Dear Sir,
Do you know what it takes to be the number one citizen of Nigeria?
If yes, kindly mention one Nigeria who can do the job better and your reason.
Thanks
Re: Buhari Is Corrupt, Atiku Isn't. by dasamek8: 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
Remimadrid:
let's look for a technocrat or professional minds to govern us. Nigeria had produced great experts across diff fields. I won't vote for an old man again. Just my mind
Re: Buhari Is Corrupt, Atiku Isn't. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
DadaStephen1:

Dear Sir,
Do you know what it takes to be the number one citizen of Nigeria?
If yes, kindly mention one Nigeria who can do the job better and your reason.
Thanks
I do not. But I believe that in nigeria we need a nuetral party to come up and present a strong candidate for election come 2019, maybe it his high time we pay attention to KOWA and their likes.
Re: Buhari Is Corrupt, Atiku Isn't. by DadaStephen1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
dasamek8:

let's look for a technocrat or professional minds to govern us. Nigeria had produced great experts across diff fields. I won't vote for an old man again. Just my mind

Nice idea but unrealistic.(sorry)
Technocrats cannot govern Nigeria, only politicians can.
If we the young technocrats must lead this country, we have join politics first and learn how it's done.

Until then, we will continue to queue behind existing political divides.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Corrupt, Atiku Isn't. by fergie001: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
DadaStephen1:

My brother na your mouth I take dey hear am now fa.
Hahahahaha

Re: Buhari Is Corrupt, Atiku Isn't. by DadaStephen1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
Remimadrid:

I do not. But I believe that in nigeria we need a nuetral party to come up and present a strong candidate for election come 2019, maybe it his high time we pay attention to KOWA and their likes.

I felt so too until I realized Nigerian politics doesn't work that way.

However, please mention one "Strong" candidate for us to see if (s)he has the political clout and will power.
Re: Buhari Is Corrupt, Atiku Isn't. by DadaStephen1(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
Don't waste your time arguing or debating. People reject him but God accepts him and God's will is the final verdict.
Join us to work together to ensure that light overcomes thick darkness.
Join Atiku Support Group on WhatsApp +2348093094017

Re: Buhari Is Corrupt, Atiku Isn't. by yomi96(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
why is the yoot of this country like this. Imagine the op rooting 4 atiku, he was part of the people that plundered nigeria.why recycling politicians? When will the yoots take over?. It is time to tink outside the box

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Corrupt, Atiku Isn't. by DadaStephen1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
yomi96:
why is the yoot of this country like this. Imagine the op rooting 4 atiku, he was part of the people that plundered nigeria.why recycling politicians? When will the yoots take over?. It is time to tink outside the box

We will take over on the day you simply understand that the right spelling is YOUTH and not "yoot"

If I've not studied him for years, I will not come and display numbness of skull here.
Mind you, he has more youth in his network and will pave the way for youths because he values them more than any leader we ever had.

Atiku is the next President.

Bookmark this space.
Re: Buhari Is Corrupt, Atiku Isn't. by yomi96(m): 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
DadaStephen1:

We will take over on the day you simply understand that the right spelling is YOUTH and not "yoot"

If I've not studied him for years, I will not come and display numbness of skull here.
Mind you, he has more youth in his network and will pave the way for youths because he values them more than any leader we ever had.

Atiku is the next President.

Bookmark this space.
Only thieves, sychopant, lazy vagabounds,
senile idiots and unrepentant
dogs lacking decency in
regards support a atiku. You will obasanjo to contend will.
Re: Buhari Is Corrupt, Atiku Isn't. by DadaStephen1(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
yomi96:
Only thieves, sychopant, lazy vagabounds,
senile idiots and unrepentant
dogs lacking decency in
regards support a atiku. You will obasanjo to contend will.

When your brain is developed enough to engage educated people in a decent discussion, you can call me out and I'll be there.
Till then, it will be unwise for any intelligent person to waste his time reading your post.
Thanks
Re: Buhari Is Corrupt, Atiku Isn't. by Max24: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
So, the summary of ur write-ups is that Atiku is not corrupt, she ? I laugh in Latin. But if Atiku is not corrupt then let him swear with the Quoran and all the gods of the land on National TV.
Re: Buhari Is Corrupt, Atiku Isn't. by DadaStephen1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
Max24:
So, the summary of ur write-ups is that Atiku is not corrupt, she ? I laugh in Latin. But if Atiku is not corrupt then let him swear with the Quoran and all the gods of the land on National TV.

Yes, I support your motion.
but Buhari, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar, Theophilus Danjuma and Olusegun Obasanjo must swear same oath first!
Re: Buhari Is Corrupt, Atiku Isn't. by dasamek8: 11:36am On Sep 13, 2017
DadaStephen1:

Nice idea but unrealistic.(sorry)
Technocrats cannot govern Nigeria, only politicians can.
If we the young technocrats must lead this country, we have join politics first and learn how it's done.

Until then, we will continue to queue behind existing political divides.
ambitious and smart Nigerians youths should mobilise to form a political party that will enthrone creative and innovative youths into governance. I stand for revolution, I stand for positive results. Aluta continua!
Re: Buhari Is Corrupt, Atiku Isn't. by victorDanladi: 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
with the comments it seems
wailers=Igbos=PDP=Atiku =competing for northern slaves with yorubas"buharigrin
They are confusedgrin
Re: Buhari Is Corrupt, Atiku Isn't. by obonujoker(m): 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
Max24:

Obasanjo and Atiku, who is more corrupt??
Re: Buhari Is Corrupt, Atiku Isn't. by DadaStephen1(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
dasamek8:

ambitious and smart Nigerians youths should mobilise to form a political party that will enthrone creative and innovative youths into governance. I stand for revolution, I stand for positive results. Aluta continua!

Do you know any youth who can be a good president yet?

I think we youth should focus on learning the game, if we must contest for anything, let's go into legislature from grassroots to the National Assembly.
That's what I call revolution, anything else is a joke.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: NNPC And Kachukwu / Buhari Or Jibril, Why Are The Governors Silent On The Issue? / Pandemonium In Okitipupa LGA(ONDO STATE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.