Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

I Foresee War In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Foresee War In Nigeria. (2690 Views)

Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari / I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria / I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Foresee War In Nigeria. by Maxi112: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buhari should swallow pride and negotiate with "Nnamdi Kanu" laying siege in his home will do this country no good.

eyes witness report; 7 hausa down, one mosque razed down, shops owed by northerns are been bunt down!

it bloody right now!

A word is enough for the wise!

8 Likes

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by Abagworo(m): 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
Maxi112:
Buhari should swallow pride and negotiate with "Nnamdi Kanu" laying seige in his home will do this country no good.

eyes witness report; 7 hausa down, one mosque razed down, shops owed by northerns are been bunt down!

it bloody right now!

The fool is you allowing yourself to be used by election losers to cause war. While you celebrate killing of Northerners (if true) prepare to celebrate killing of Igbos too. Nnamdi Kanu and his followers should rather be sacrificed than the innocent Igbos in other parts of Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by Guestlander: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Maxi112:
Buhari should swallow pride and negotiate with "Nnamdi Kanu" laying seige in his home will do this country no good.

it bloody right now!

I hope what you wrote is not true.
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by tribalistseun: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
Abagworo:

The fool is you allowing yourself to be used by election losers to cause war. While you celebrate killing of Northerners (if true) prepare to celebrate killing of Igbos too. Nnamdi Kanu and his followers should rather be sacrificed than the innocent Igbos in other parts of Nigeria.
Afonja them don call you here already

10 Likes

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by Guestlander: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
Maxi112:

it bloody right now!

I hope what you wrote is not true. Otherwise, it will be an unprovoked attack on northerners and that is not good, especially if you want the world to think you are the victim.
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by Maxi112: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
Abagworo:

shut up, I'm not Igbo. I'm not allowing myself to be used, I'm preparing for referendum.

why's buhari laying siege on that innocent young man, why are they using arms to fire at peaceful protesters!

this is 2017 bro, it's no longer business as usual.

is this the kind of country you wish for your kids?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by Maxi112: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
Guestlander:

I hope what you wrote is not true.
you don't expect me to joke with things like this!

igbos mean business this time bro.

7 Likes

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by Maxi112: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
Guestlander:

I hope what you wrote is not true. Otherwise, it will be an unprovoked attack on northerners and that is not good, especially if you want the world to think you are the victim.
I'm typing this from the comfort of my office, I ain't going home today cause of this, a friend called to update me from home.

buhari should leave kanu alone!

2 Likes

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by Nemesis1: 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
Mo forh o oooo

Now you wan negotiate? What happened to Biafra or death?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by mrvitalis(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
Maxi112:
Buhari should swallow pride and negotiate with "Nnamdi Kanu" laying siege in his home will do this country no good.

it bloody right now!

There won't be any war it's will be a masacar of Igbos ....Atleast Kanu is doing it in His village unlike ojukwu that left anambra to my village to declare Biafra

1 Like

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by Tremor007: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
Maxi112:
shut up, I'm not Igbo. I'm not allowing myself to be used, I'm preparing for referendum.

why's buhari laying siege on that innocent young man, why are they using arms to fire at peaceful protesters!

Stop replying that jester and son of Okorocha the traitor.

5 Likes

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by mrvitalis(m): 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Maxi112:

If you want referendum get your leaders to make that happen not Kanu

If they refuse recall them simple

1 Like

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by sunboy(m): 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Maxi112:

Did you just wrote innocent young man ? Who's fueling war with hate speech

Why cant he offer to negotiaite with FG instead of the hate speech ?

If this post is true, why are they not attacking the Army and Police that represent the FG why Hause "another tribe" trader ?

THINK THINK THINK!

2 Likes

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by Adminisher: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
Maxi112:

Please use your sense. Referendum is unconstitutional. This means you need a constitutional amendment first, then a referendum , planning for the implementation of referendum then implementation. Before and after this based on choices blood may flow ...not mine or any of my family or friends ijn

1 Like

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by Adminisher: 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
Maxi112:
you don't expect me to joke with things like this!

igbos mean business this time bro.
So also does Nigeria Army
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by cuwacuwa99: 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
I just received a call right now from Aba. There is serious crisis now there. People are dying on both sides.
May God save Nigeria.
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by myright: 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
tribalistseun:
his real name is morufu

4 Likes

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by Stingman: 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
mrvitalis:

There won't be any war it's will be a masacar of Igbos ....Atleast Kanu is doing it in His village unlike ojukwu that left anambra to my village to declare Biafra

So IPOB is written on the fore head of the Ijaws, Ibibio, Igala, Idoma and others? Use your brain, bro!

2 Likes

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by Omaricha166: 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Its either u die for something or u die for nothing! Both of them one must go!
For me! Am ready to die for something I bliv in No goin back!
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by Maxi112: 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
cuwacuwa99:
I just received a call right now from Aba. There is serious crisis now there. People are dying on both sides.
May God save Nigeria.
I'm not talking about aba bro, I'm talking of pH, igbos are secretly killing the northerns.

this might raise huge tension in the state, I want peace in my state oh.

2 Likes

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by Maxi112: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Adminisher:

So also does Nigeria Army
Wake up bro, they just giving the ipob cheep publicity
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by Maxi112: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
sunboy:

Did you just wrote innocent young man ? Who's fueling war with hate speech

Why cant he offer to negotiaite with FG instead of the hate speech ?

If this post is true, why are they not attacking the Army and Police that represent the FG why Hause "another tribe" trader ?

THINK THINK THINK!
with out the federal government laying siege at the home of their leader, will there be any recorded casualties?

note, the armies are populated with the northerns, I'm not trying to justify their secret killings of innocent civilians.

let just be rational here!

2 Likes

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by Maxi112: 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
Adminisher:

Please use your sense. Referendum is unconstitutional. This means you need a constitutional amendment first, then a referendum , planning for the implementation of referendum then implementation. Before and after this based on choices blood may flow ...not mine or any of my family or friends ijn
grin grin i always laugh when people refer to Constitution for self determination.

is that one Constitution?

5 Likes

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by Xfemt(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
Abagworo:

bros b wise for once live politics and say some tin reasonable toward dis issue, abi if d war start u tink u ll be in ur house abi. Igbo tink de re marginalise and are only crying for a better share of d country but u aboki feel u own dis country, let watch and see. kill KANU and see war jet bet me

2 Likes

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by Alcatraz007: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
I hope the world is witnessing the provocation from the igbos?

Nnamdi Kanu must be tried and sentenced to life in Jail for all his treasonable acts against Nigeria.

I dont care if i am banned! angry cry

1 Like

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by ApexPredator: 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
Alcatraz007:

Nnamdi Kanu must be tried and sentenced to life in Jail for all his treasonable acts against Nigeria.

Clamoring for self-determination is provocation?

2 Likes

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by myright: 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
Alcatraz007:

wicked afonja. You should be happy cos very soon you guys will have oduduwa Republic

2 Likes

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
tribalistseun:
When buhari captures KANU

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by tribalistseun: 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
profolaolu:
When buhari captures KANU
you sure? Cos last I checked am sure Buhari can't last till December.

2 Likes

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by Amhappy(f): 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
War is coming. I saw the vision since year 2010. Prepare to save yourself and your family chikena.
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
tribalistseun:
you sure? Cos last I checked am sure Buhari can't last till December.
DAT what U av been saying and the man is still alive

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by SlayerForever: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
I've foreseen war in Nigeria for 2 years now. Sometimes I get the eerie feeling there's a countdown somewhere. Whenever it does start,I'm on the Biafran side.

(1) (2) (Reply)

1999 Odi Massacre: The Bayelsa People Will Never Forgive Former President OBJ / Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano / Before You Say You Want Atiku Abubakar To Be Your President Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.