Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria (3457 Views)

Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon / I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria / The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 28, 2020
Bone Miners

The dark skies are gathering
Sun and rainbow struggle for space
Kite and eagle barricade their nests
The rooster have come home to roost
Mothers behold your daughters
Fathers behold your sons
Fingers have turned to fangs
And the undead have risen
From the bosom of the earth
Searching for their sacred bones
Hijacked by the watcher men
Those who raped the graves
Must produce their scrotums
As lunch for the hungry mouths.

I foresee a violent revolution

All rights reserved! Udechi
Re: I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria by comradewanle(m): 11:25am On Mar 28, 2020
Seriously, Nigeria needs political and economy revolution. Our politicians are no where to be found now.

1 Like

Re: I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria by bender79: 11:26am On Mar 28, 2020
Very funny. Nigerians cannot and will not. The revolution that can only succeed here is the Abacha type. In order words, God in his wisdom will rearrange things.

5 Likes

Re: I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 28, 2020
You afonjas have come again with another audio revolution. Sowore should come out and finish his before you embark on another one.

5 Likes

Re: I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria by etrouble: 11:30am On Mar 28, 2020
UdechiHD:
Bone Miners

Kite and eagle baricade their nests
The rooster has come home to roost
Fathers behold your sons
Out from the bosom of the earth
Searching for their stolen bones

The violent revolution will be in your village. Let you and your lazy followers troop to the streets and see our Security Agents in action.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria by Precious4real50(f): 11:30am On Mar 28, 2020
UdechiHD:
Bone Miners

The rooster has come home to roost
Fathers behold your sons
Out from the bosom of the earth
Searching for their stolen bones

so because boko harm bomb south west you have started talking revolution? Is that how self style sophisticated people think?
Re: I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria by etrouble: 11:30am On Mar 28, 2020
Precious4real50:
so because boko harm bomb south west you have started talking revolution? Is that how self style sophisticated people think?

Atop disgracing your family online.

2 Likes

Re: I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria by Precious4real50(f): 11:31am On Mar 28, 2020
biafranation:
You afonjas have come again with another audio revolution. Sowore should come out and finish his before you embark on another one.
grin grin grin grin grin maybe Tinubu will start it.

1 Like

Re: I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria by Precious4real50(f): 11:33am On Mar 28, 2020
etrouble:

Atop disgracing your family online.
The only people that disgrace themselves are self style sophisticated people that voted lifeless and covki president two times because of greed cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria by Franzinni: 11:35am On Mar 28, 2020
Please go and sleep again ...so you can dream another dream

1 Like

Re: I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria by Precious4real50(f): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2020
Covik president is watching our sophisticated people just try nonsense. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria by zoedew: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2020
A Tale of Cities by Charles Dickens.

1 Like

Re: I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2020
UdechiHD:
[s]Bone Miners

Fathers behold your sons

All rights reserved! Udechi[/s]
Re: I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2020
It’s a pity some lazy youths don’t understand the message.
Coronavirus is the tip of the iceberg, maybe after another week of hunger and illness many will wake up and smell the coffee.

Since 1960 till this moment, the harvest is about to be reaped.
A class struggle shall be waged between the corrupt elites versus the masses
Re: I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2020
UdechiHD:
[s]It’s a pity some lazy youths don’t understand the message.
Coronavirus is the tip of the iceberg, maybe after another week of hunger and illness many will wake up and smell the coffee.

Since 1960 till this moment, the harvest is about to be reaped.
A class struggle shall be waged between the corrupt elites versus the masses
[/s]
Re: I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=MelesZenawi post=87845182][/quote]
Buhari’s cult have gathered to kill the message while the IPOB youths think I speak for the west. I now understand the onslaught against the Imam of Peace. 30k agents are really doing the work of Molly of the animal farm.
Meleszenawi come and cancel again!
Re: I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria by TheChameleon: 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
biafranation:

Seems microscopic IQ is just hereditary with flat headers.

Look at the OP's moniker again. He's from the tribe infamous for online bravery and real life cowardice.

Hint - Ojukwu the crossdresser grin

2 Likes

Re: I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
TheChameleon:

Seems microscopic IQ is just hereditary with flat headers.

Look at his moniker again. He's from the tribe infamous for online bravery and real life cowardice.

Hint - Ojukwu the crossdresser grin

Your username "TheChameleon" LOL...Low IQ afonja said Lord Luggard!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
Where is Tinubus house just that one I want abeg
Re: I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria by babytoun: 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
make una no give Buratai excuse to overthrow govt o ..

Any serious uprising now ...soldier go take over on the excuse of national security ...that n.a. another fulani agenda
Re: I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria by AgentNairaland(f): 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
AFONJA NO GO KILL PERSON WITH LAUGH

1 Like

Re: I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria by Goiutetyu: 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria by terrezo2002(m): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
Something big wants to happen in the world..Covid-19 is just an introduction. People get yourselves prepared. Your strength will not save you then.

My people, return to God while there is still hope. It is the only way you can be covered. Seek the Lord while He may be found...

This season is for all of us to reflect and evaluate our standing with God. Don't waste it again as you have wasted the past years.

Now there is no work, no much things to take your time. No boss ordering you around and taking your time. No more excuse. Repent, that's only what will save you.
Re: I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria by Elimon(m): 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
You say Revolution... Which year?

Re: I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria by Eastlink(m): 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hopefully, 7pm today signals the protest.
Re: I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Useless Elites. Revolution now or never.
Re: I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria by XD57: 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
UdechiHD:
Bone Miners

Kite and eagle barricade their nests
Fathers behold your sons

It is coming.
Re: I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria by Bighead9: 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
Trash.

Revolution can only happen in your dream.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Removed Nnamdi Kanu’s Account - Facebook / BREAKING: EFCC Arrests Former Senate President Ekweremadu – See Why / Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria Currently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.