Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,287 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) (69140 Views)

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege / IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by slimthugchimee(m): 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
bionixs:
were you there? tell us the real news now that they peddle fake news. as you don't want to face your own restructuring wahala na ipob wey they their lane they take sleep from Una eye. na witchcraft and wickedness be that o
album onye Igbo ka imatakwa.
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by Evidenx(m): 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
The battle line has been drawn...Nigeria gradually breaking up little by little that most people can't see it.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by Mayor1996(m): 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
grin
slimthugchimee:

I don't have your time. IPOD MISCREANT
grin
slimthugchimee:

I don't have your time. IPOD MISCREANT
Go press boobs kid, stupid nairalander
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by lawsta(m): 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
KemjikaEme:
Honestly,i don't understand why Nigerians especially from the North and West feel so threatned and bitter about a legitimate agitation? I have asked this questions severally but i'm yet to get a sufficient and reasonable answer.
Why have you all allowed your hatred for Igbos/Biafra to becloud all senses of reasoning,to the extent of not being able to see to that an attack on unarmed civilians/agitators is a crime and must be condemned.
Wow! I'm absolutely ashamed to share this country with you bigots.
Where were u when kanu ordered his people to burn down Nigeria? If u were d amry chief would u be folding ur arms till things get out of hand. tell all political office holders in d SE to stop spending naira, we will u pple really want to exit Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by Built2last: 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
they should wipe all these poor asshhollle off this nation. kudos

May your family be wiped off by all means before December. I simply wished you what you wished others. No hard feelings

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by rainylad(f): 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jones4190:
These biafrans are indeed senseless. Operation python dance has come to stay courtesy of DJ buratai. You will all be forced to dance to the tune of the military since you people chose the path of rebellion. You will all die for nothing if you think confronting the military will get you biafra. No one or group is stronger than the federal government, you can only try but will be defeated. For those of you waiting on the UN or amnesty international to arrest buhari, let me remind you that 1. obasanjo wiped out a community in Odi and till now he's still a free man. If you think the white man gives a fvck about your black IPOB asses continue to sacrifice yourselves in vain. Biafra will never come. 2. The unity of Nigeria is not negotiable. We will resist all divisive tendencies and ensure you embrace patriotism by force. Even ojukwu the masterminder of Biafra died a patriotic nigerian with the Nigerian flag wrapped around his coffin. 3. No idiot from the east can blackmail the federal government into submission. Nnamdi Kanu will die a nigerian. 4. Useless people

This why the Whiteman calls Blacks apes,animals and savages...your thinking is akin to that of an animal in a jungle not even a zoo...
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by Banter1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
Kingsley1000:
IGBOS IN THE NORTH SHOULD START COMING BACK BECAUSE OCT 1st will be bloody
what if this blood start spilling from your family? Becarèful what you wish for kid. War is a good thing to wish for.
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by rainylad(f): 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
slimthugchimee:

You are a disgrace...shame on you.
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
Built2last:

May your family be wiped off by all means before December. I simply wished you what you wished others. No hard feelings

ipob miscreant offspring spotted cheesy
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by victorDanladi: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
NorthSide:
So you guys hav started playing victims ba?
And thats what IGBOs know how to do best...emptily chestbeating and playing victim card at the same time.
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by BiafranBushBoy: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
slimthugchimee:
for your information I just graduated, am a proud Igbo man and I have been to the north, I have seen that Igbo's are really the wealth of this nation.........besides that my problem is not with biafra, but with the pathetic agbero way those ipob miscreants are going about it.

Peddling false news and inciting violence doesn't help anything, one Igbo idiot here said he will sponsor militants to disrupt the peace we at least enjoy here in the east.am not risking my future for any reason atol

Your future in Nigeria? lol.

I would advise you to plan your future outside this country.

2020, crude oil becomes useless... What is your future then??

inflation would sky rocket, and we end up like Venezuela. What is your future then in Nigeria?

if I were you, I will start making plans, and never mention Nigeria again with my mouth!!

Let's hope you start by getting a good job first... after then we can now start analyzing things properly!!
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by meetbalo(m): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
Am loving this:-P, as e dey sweet my bele:-P:-P

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by manikspears: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
Israeljones:
if this ur news is accurate it only shows the army are dealing with stubborn and senseless Igbos who must have provoked the army to show Nollywood bravery just for claps and praise but forgot their lives cud have gone for it....

This is only the beginning because i know this people have been brainwashed beyond recognition... and the army will continue to dish out this punishment appropriately..

Loooooool,very funny . grin........but you use style evil sha cheesy
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by Built2last: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

ipob miscreant offspring spotted cheesy

E pain am
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by BiafranBushBoy: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
rainylad:

You are a disgrace...shame on you.
Don't argue much with him.. experience will show him the way.!!
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by HiddenShadow: 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
Tyche:

You keep shouting Serbia and Yugoslavia in every thread and I ask? idikwa fu alright? Are you so daft to see that Igbo land and Igbo's will be the casualty? Ewu

Stop instigating war, it never ends well in any way

The wise learns from history

Nigeria under Buhari is like Yugoslavia under Slobodan
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by DAGAUDA(m): 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
IPOB Tell your people to make their agitation professionally or face law of the land as this government on NO NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by slimthugchimee(m): 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Your future in Nigeria? lol.

I would advise you to plan your future outside this country.

2020, crude oil becomes useless... What is your future then??

inflation would sky rocket, and we end up like Venezuela. What is your future then in Nigeria?

if I were you, I will start making plans, and never mention Nigeria again with my mouth!!

Let's hope you start by getting a good job first... after then we can now start analyzing things properly!!

Quote were I mentioned future together with Nigeria. And besides what am trying to say is that Igbos are going about Biafra in a wrong way, they just act like miscreants to me
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by victorDanladi: 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jones4190:
These biafrans are indeed senseless. Operation python dance has come to stay courtesy of DJ buratai. You will all be forced to dance to the tune of the military since you people chose the path of rebellion. You will all die for nothing if you think confronting the military will get you biafra. No one or group is stronger than the federal government, you can only try but will be defeated. For those of you waiting on the UN or amnesty international to arrest buhari, let me remind you that 1. obasanjo wiped out a community in Odi and till now he's still a free man. If you think the white man gives a fvck about your black IPOB asses continue to sacrifice yourselves in vain. Biafra will never come. 2. The unity of Nigeria is not negotiable. We will resist all divisive tendencies and ensure you embrace patriotism by force. Even ojukwu the masterminder of Biafra died a patriotic nigerian with the Nigerian flag wrapped around his coffin. 3. No idiot from the east can blackmail the federal government into submission. Nnamdi Kanu will die a nigerian. 4. Useless people
Don't mind them!,what ojukwu a military man couldn't achieve with all his might.The zoo captured him and eventually contested for senator and presidency under zoo and loss.grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by BiafranBushBoy: 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
slimthugchimee:

Quote were I mentioned future together with Nigeria. And besides what am trying to say is that Igbos are going about Biafra in a wrong way, they just act like miscreants to me

So you think they are gonna let you (Industrious Igbos) to go just like that? lol...

or you don't know why the won't allow any functional parastatal ( Sea port, Airport, etc) to be in the east?

Because their lands would be useless!!

Take a trip to Lagos and check who owns majority of the small businesses. It is simply because of the opportunities, that's why Igbo's are flocking over there!! Nothing else.

Take care buddy...
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by 989900: 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
You go block Nigerian Army for road, what else do you expect? Flogging things on point. cheesy
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by bionixs: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
slimthugchimee:
ogini ka ina emezi otu a ?
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by Primebuilders(m): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
slimthugchimee:
With the way iPod members peddling false fake news up and down.... I hardly come to believe any rubbish they post.......all I see them as are jobless mofos who can't find something to do with their lifes

I wish something bad happen to u and call it bad news
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by slimthugchimee(m): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
Primebuilders:

I wish something bad happen to u and call it bad news

And yet something has not happened to me and I lived close to an army barracks. The same zoo army
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by Wallade(m): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
waternogetemeny:

My Africa black brother be a man, if they vote yes they are gone.

We shall all see. Moreover, my uninformed friend or foe, whichever you choose to be is OK by me, read the following:

The regional Government of Catalonia has set a binding[1] referendum on Catalan independence for 1 October 2017.[2] The call for referendum was announced in June 2017 and approved on 6 September 2017. The referendum was immediately stopped by the Constitutional Court on 7 September 2017, with the Catalan government stating the court order was not valid for Catalonia and proceeding to gather the support of 688 of 948 municipalities of Catalonia.[3][4]

The Government of Spain opposes any Catalan self-determination referendum,[5][6] maintaining that the Spanish Constitution does not allow for a vote on the independence of any Spanish region while also deeming it illegal without its consent;[7][8] an interpretation also favoured by the Catalan Statutory Guarantees Council.[9]

In the absence of constitutional grounds, the Catalan government invokes the right to self-determination for calling the referendum. However, the Council of Europe, when consulted by Carles Puigdemont, president of Catalan government, said that any referendum must be carried out "in full compliance with the constitution".[10] So far, the Catalan government has tried but failed to get international support; in particular, Spain’s European partners see Catalonia’s status as a strictly internal matter.[10]

Following a constitutionality check demanded by the Spanish government, the Constitutional Court of Spain annulled the resolution emanated by the Parliament of Catalonia to hold such a vote.[11] The Government of Catalonia, though, maintains that the vote will still be held; in this regard, on 9 June 2017, Puigdemont announced it for 1 October.[
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by Praktikals(m): 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
brainpulse:

Soldier never flog you before sir, you won't be able to recount your experience on the camera.
Eni ti motor Ba gba Ko lo ma cram plate number. lol
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by deomelo: 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
[s]
nnaeyes6:

IPOB doesn't need to act before u know they are not cowards. Oga eme gi Jim na anya. If war starts now, I will thank Buhari for dashing Us those armour tanks. God be honored.
[/s]

The only thing you are starting now is crying and wailing while your albino village leader hide inside room like a damn coward.

Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by Shaballantin(m): 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
NorthSide:
So you guys hav started playing victims ba?
baddest guy ever lived ����
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by Sanchez01: 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
chuksey1:
That's one thing about these Biafra agitators dey like reporting one sided stories. Nobody will mention why dey were beaten. They burnt down a dangote truck fully loaded with cement and mounted roadblocks at various point on the road.
Call them the babies of the country and you won't be fat from the truth. Their plan is to cry and wail like babies while CCing the UN and the ICC like they are monikers on the forum.

Playing victim is the only strategy they have and sadly, no one would listen as the world is busy settling what concerns them.
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by Richtronix(m): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Flattinos getting served their due punishment and then crying as usual,

Such a dumb slow and retarded group that only serve to be cannon fodder and bottom feeders in Nigeria.

Please receive sense and reject Cownus brainwashing NOW

Awon Odenson

Anybody that quotes me will get 'shot' and beaten like the miscreants in the pix.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR / The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M / Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.