Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) (68876 Views)

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege / IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by deomelo: 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
But why is the albino village coward hiding? grin grin

The clowns gave so many ultimatums and dared the government endlessly, but who is scared and hiding now? grin grin

Igbos are worthless bunch I swear, all they do is beat their useless chests and run and hide like little children.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by slimthugchimee(m): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
attackgat:

So what you are saying is these guys flogged their own backs to frame the Nigerian Army? Or you didnt see the pictures?
its not new for Nigerian soldiers to flog people, they do so to Yorubas and Hausa's also, those guys must have done something to get into the problems of soldiers
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by tolexy123: 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
ruggedised:

go back to romance section kid, we aren't talking about sex and boobs here
IPOB MEMBER SPOTTED
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by RedAlert08(m): 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
brainpulse:
"You were inside the bus, they were shooting at you, you escaped, then they dipped you inside the dirty water to drink, thank God you didn't die."

You escaped when they were shooting and how did they come back to hold and beat you, are you daunce? And you took time to count people shot and those wounded, are you mad ni. angry

Soldier never flog you before sir, you won't be able to recount your experience on the camera.

This idiotic wailing pigs thought all of us are fools, you staged managed noisense video and still couldn't tell/frame your lies intelligently.

Honestly some mods should display some level of intelligence before bringing this to front page.

You are a dunce. May whatever treatment that was meted on IPOB members be meted on you and members of your family, by the same Nigerian army. Amen

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by slimthugchimee(m): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
ruggedised:

lol, hungry lanky looking boy advicing. Why even waste your time in school, while you have no regards for humans lives/right, abi them no de teach you human rights for school. Get off kid

My leftovers will feed your whole family, I don't have time for your pathetic behaviors.
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by Bridget95(f): 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
slimthugchimee:
With the way iPod members peddling false fake news up and down.... I hardly come to believe any rubbish they post.......all I see them as are jobless mofos who can't find something to do with their lifes
untill you are learned enough to spell lives not lifes ,untill then shall we take you seriously,

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by nnaeyes6: 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
deomelo:
But why is the albino village coward hiding? grin grin

The clowns gave so many ultimatums and dared the government endlessly, but who is scared and hiding now? grin grin

Igbos are worthless bunch I swear, all they do is beat their useless chests and run and hide like little children.. grin grin

IPOB doesn't need to act before u know they are not cowards. Oga eme gi Jim na anya. If war starts now, I will thank Buhari for dashing Us those armour tanks. God be honored.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by Wallade(m): 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
waternogetemeny:

Nigeria is subject to international law.

U might be a slave, the entire igbo people are not.

Buhari cannot leave Daura and boko haram and come to Ala igbo to murder our sons and u think it will end well.

It wont.

Point of Order!
Nigeria is first, I emphasize, subject to the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria before subjection to international laws. As at 2017, Biafra is alien to the Nigerian constitution and any attempt to force Biafra on Nigeria or any citizen of Nigeria is tantamount to terrorism and treason.

Being a Nigerian is not slavery; I am proud of my country Nigeria and the revered and gallant soldiers - Nigeria has a lot of challenges and we recon that Nigeria is work in progress however, we are hopeful, working and trusting that we will always get better.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by slimthugchimee(m): 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

The 34 Yoruba and Hausa guys that liked your post will still show you pepper when the time come.

Jisike . Only time will tell you who is more brainwashed.

Ipob or one Nigeria.

Says someone who lives and works in Lagos NIGERIA why didn't you find a job in anambra
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
deomelo:

There is are clear differences between treason, lawlessness and freedom.

You people never learn.
what the Nigeria army is doing is treason and genocide mission. You can't destroy by harass him on what he believe for more than a decade. I think you know about International criminal court and amnesty international. What I just know that the whole world is watching and everything is in tape. The united Nations should conduct referendum like what they will do in spain next month between the government of spain and Cartalan government. Enough of unrest in south east region. You can't be causing fear in peoples lives and expect the economy to thrive. What Ipob want is their freedom. Give them the freedom and let Nigeria have peace.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by waternogetemeny: 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Wallade:

Point of Order!
Nigeria is first, I emphasize, subject to the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria before subjection to international laws. As at 2017, Biafra is alien to the Nigerian constitution and any attempt to force Biafra on Nigeria or any citizen of Nigeria is tantamount to terrorism and treason.

Being a Nigerian is not slavery; I am proud of my country Nigeria and the revered and gallant soldiers - Nigeria has a lot of challenges and we recon that Nigeria is work in progress however, we are hopeful, working and trusting that we will always get better.

Catalonia that u people were using to make mouth that Biafra will need NASS permission for referendum have just gained a referendum to be held next year. If they vote yes, they will leave spain.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by nnaeyes6: 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Fela Kuti, the brave afonja said" animal (Buhari) can give us human rights.
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by slimthugchimee(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Bridget95:
untill you are learned enough to spell lives not lifes ,untill then shall we take you seriously,

See how you just embarrassed yourself here woman....check my last sentence again before you spill gibberish here
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
Mere allegations without verifiable evidence, didn't see any soldier let alone shooting or anyone flogging them; but IPOB youths in a compound spinning propaganda against who the called Boko Haram soldiers - they should try harder next time.
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by Wallade(m): 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
waternogetemeny:

Catalonia that u people were using to make mouth that Biafra will need NASS permission for referendum have just gained a referendum to be held next year. If they vote yes, they will leave spain.

Please highlight and underline that conditional statement: if they vote yes to the Republic of Catalonia, Spain can consider a disintegration from Catalonia.
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by waternogetemeny: 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
Wallade:

Please highlight and underline that conditional statement: if they vote yes to the Republic of Catalonia, Spain can consider a disintegration from Catalonia.

My Africa black brother be a man, if they vote yes they are gone.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
slimthugchimee:
With the way iPod members peddling false fake news up and down.... I hardly come to believe any rubbish they post.......all I see them as are jobless mofos who can't find something to do with their lifes
I wish the flogging is true.
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by manci(m): 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
army flog devil out of them.
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by attackgat: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
slimthugchimee:
its not new for Nigerian soldiers to flog people, they do so to Yorubas and Hausa's also, those guys must have done something to get into the problems of soldiers

Well it is only in a barbaric country that security agents carry whips and flog people. What it means is that IPOB are point for agitating to leave a barbaric country.

This video is for civilised countries where whips are no longer used to know that Nigeria is still too backward.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
manci:
army flog devil out of them.
Walahi,hahahahaha!
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by diegwu01: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
I think this Cane and flog option is better than Guns,
Maybe Slaps could be added because i believe a lot of these IPOB goons have lost their
senses, there is a need to Slap it back in Place, giving them as a second chance on sanity instead of using the Gun
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by slimthugchimee(m): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
attackgat:

Well it is only in a barbaric country that security agents carry whips and flog people. What it means is that IPOB are point for agitating to leave a barbaric country.

This video is for civilised countries where whips are no longer used to know that Nigeria is still too backward.
for you information we have Igbo's in that same army.

Am not trying to justify the army for the whipping, yes its wrong

But have you forgotten foreign police hit people with stcks
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by BiafranBushBoy: 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
slimthugchimee:

Says someone who lives and works in Lagos NIGERIA why didn't you find a job in anambra

Because the Chinese people, Americans, Indians, Lebanese and Germans are all here.

Does it mean that they don't have their own country? Or must you live and work only in your own country?

You are still a young guy in school. When you are done with school and start searching for a job and money to start up your life, that is when you will learn the hard way. I presume you are Igbo.

I won't say much, but will start seeing you as a saboteur.

The people that said "It is better to live with a snake, than to live with a yorrruuuba or Hausa man" were not fools.

Experience will show you better!!

Jisike!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by smirn(m): 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
ruggedised:
why do Nigerian government sees human life as nothing

Nigeria is the worst country to live
Make you go Texas for USA.
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by Banter1(m): 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
In di äla ghost mode they can't see the Nigerian Army. Odíkwä serious beating. Lmao hahahahahahaha
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by bcbones: 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
This latest trend of ipod news dey funny...everybody now nah ipod..too much noise I can't seem to find any truth in all this.
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
attackgat:

You are right,only in a zoo miscreants confront armed soldiers with stones and clubs.

And as you likely said,the vedeo is for the civilised countries yet they can not use their laws to judge us,by the way this is not the first time they see such fake vedeos,they abound in the middle east yet nothing happened, I urge you guys to keep waiting for the Americans, if you think they have your time,think again.
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by totit: 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
grin grin grin

Operation flog sense back into Ipods heads grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
Why the highlighting?
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by yemite1925: 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
everything happens for my eye today at Aba .You these ipob Animals you better see caution no dey toy with Nigeria Army
Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by slimthugchimee(m): 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Because the Chinese people, Americans, Indians, Lebanese and Germans are all here.

Does it mean that they don't have their own country? Or must you live and work only in your own country?

You are still a young guy in school. When you are done with school and start searching for a job and money to start up your life, that is when you will learn the hard way. I presume you are Igbo.

I won't say much, but will start seeing you as a saboteur.

The people that said "It is better to live with a snake, than to live with a yorrruuuba or Hausa man" were not fools.

Experience will show you better!!

Jisike!!

for your information I just graduated, am a proud Igbo man and I have been to the north, I have seen that Igbo's are really the wealth of this nation.........besides that my problem is not with biafra, but with the pathetic agbero way those ipob miscreants are going about it.

Peddling false news and inciting violence doesn't help anything, one Igbo idiot here said he will sponsor militants to disrupt the peace we at least enjoy here in the east.am not risking my future for any reason atol

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) by bionixs: 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
slimthugchimee:
were you there? tell us the real news now that they peddle fake news. as you don't want to face your own restructuring wahala na ipob wey they their lane they take sleep from Una eye. na witchcraft and wickedness be that o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles / Is Murtala Mohammed’s Car The Most Well-maintained Car In Nigeria? (see Photo) / Buhari’s Victory: The Men Who Made It Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.